Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men (57006 Views)

Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" / Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" / Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by cherryice(f): 10:22am On Mar 22, 2015
Acekidc4:
Cherryice and Darkrebel666, dem swear for una ni

Why una con turn dis thread to una private Chatting Room!! Go create a thread for una discussion na!!

And you Vickybee enough of dat your virgin thing!! You are not a Virgin Period!!
Virgins don't Shout!!!
shut up, we still ontopic..
its all about the virgins grin
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 22, 2015
Acekidc4:
Cherryice and Darkrebel666, dem swear for una ni

Why una con turn dis thread to una private Chatting Room!! Go create a thread for una discussion na!!

~ Ask Google bro - https://www.google.com.ng/?gws_rd=cr&ei=a4oOVdyIOYKwPaDxgMAI
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:

you are bad grin

vickybee virginity advert is now on FP,
She would definitly get lots of customers grin

~Lol ... Lot of P.MS coming her way grin
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by mekybabe1: 10:26am On Mar 22, 2015
All of them are virgins even me.
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Acekidc4(m): 10:26am On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:

shut up, we still ontopic..
its all about the virgins grin

If you're on d topic den pls try and make more sense na not dis wack discussion btw the Three of you!!

2 Likes

Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by cherryice(f): 10:28am On Mar 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~Lol ... Lot of P.MS coming her way grin
Thats if the guys r really daft to fall for that kinda lie..

3 Likes

Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by DrMaths(m): 10:28am On Mar 22, 2015
BULLSHIT
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2015
Hmmmmmmm.......see comments o!

People can jealous sha! Y e dey pain una say d chick claim to be virgin?

Make una mind una business o.!

2 Likes

Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Arobake: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:

virgins dnt advertise themslvs
no you are not

Why can't they advertise themselves?! Or why shouldn't they? They should. In fact, they ought to. It takes a lot to resist the pressure, if they have been able to resist, Kudos to them. I personally know a virgin who are even much older than this pretty young girl. She is waiting until her wedding night too.

BIG GBOSA to them all.xx

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2015
kizbad:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-fQT0U3rZlWY/VQ36R0npXGI/AAAAAAAEy_Y/ETjc-to_m-0/s1600/00.jpg[/img]
Sorry, she's fully clothed...(I know some of you rushed to come see...lol) See more pics after the cut..
[img]http://3.bp..com/-BXQCnKTEO10/VQ36TiPadJI/AAAAAAAEy_s/ESVJsNJVr48/s1600/d.jpg[/img]

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/photos-sexy-singer-adokiye-pictured-in.html?m=1

for her mind, cruising with white guys. BUT LAST LAST NA DAKKY GO CARRY THE ABANDONED PROJECT.
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by justmag(m): 10:30am On Mar 22, 2015
First of all. There are not white men.
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by jaydee87(m): 10:31am On Mar 22, 2015
guys Dont get it wrong, she is a virgin oh but that's to us Nigerians while to the white guys she is hot....
if Jonathan can say he provided 1.5million jobs and am yet to get one and I believe him why won't I believe her even after seeing the pics..
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Hmmmmmmm.......see comments o!

People can jealous sha! Y e dey pain una say d chick claim to be virgin?

Make mind una business o.!

~ Are you also a virgin? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by cherryice(f): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2015
Acekidc4:

If you're on d topic den pls try and make more sense na not dis wack discussion btw the Three of you!!
whats your problm?
Is this your thread or are you a mod?
Get d hell out of my face n stop quoting me!!
Or Do pretty girlz like me turn you on to say rubbish?
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by jaydee87(m): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2015
Arobake:

Why can't they advertise themselves?! Or why shouldn't they? They should. In fact, they ought to. It takes a lot to resist the pressure, if they have been able to resist, Kudos to them. My daughter is a virgin. She's even much older than this pretty young girl. She is waiting until her wedding night too.

BIG GBOSA to them all.xx
sorry ma'am but av u confirmed...

2 Likes

Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by haibe(m): 10:38am On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:

whats your problm?
Is this your thread or are you a mod?
Get d hell out of my face n stop quoting me!!
Or Do pretty girlz like me turn you on to say rubbish?

where is the pretty girl

2 Likes

Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by cherryice(f): 10:39am On Mar 22, 2015
Arobake:

Why can't they advertise themselves?! Or why shouldn't they? They should. In fact, they ought to. It takes a lot to resist the pressure, if they have been able to resist, Kudos to them. My daughter is a virgin. She's even much older than this pretty young girl. She is waiting until her wedding night too.

BIG GBOSA to them all.xx
look at this one...
Is resisting pressures of sexx the only pressure in life?
Get over yourself.
if your kid is a virgin, why are you not? Or you dont enjoy bn proud of urself? undecided coz you married? Oh pls
does your daughter go abt advertising hers?
Its totally immature n nt neccesary

Btw Why do you really think they need to advertise themselvs? So as to make the non virgins kill thenselves? Oh pls am yet to see the point

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 22, 2015
Vickybee:

Who told you I have done any of them?

BJ and Anal sex is "Ewww"! undecided
make we hear word..biko.. lipsrsealed lol

2 Likes

Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 22, 2015
Like say there is eh special prize for virgins lol

Abeg cherryice easy on them ... Lol

But that one chting bout daughter u want medal abi... Dat virginity has it taken u ppl out of poverty kmt lol

Virgin virgin virginsick of seeing it jare . Get a life
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 22, 2015
justmag:
First of all. There are not white men.

~they are what? aliens?

some latin americans are white
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 22, 2015
Lol at the onechting bout hating on V's lol

Some ppl think its their choice to b V's but its not .. No 1 is i terested in them im meanwhi wants to disvirgin that stick loool .

So by defaults chic stay v's whether they like or not but look at them blowing trumpet.
U keep it ur until marriage, den d man takes it now dumps u later... Wts the point
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by cherryice(f): 10:57am On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:
Like say there is eh special prize for virgins lol

Abeg cherryice easy on them ... Lol

But that one chting bout daughter u want medal abi... Dat virginity has it taken u ppl out of poverty kmt lol

Virgin virgin virginsick of seeing it jare . Get a life

no mind them
grin

Arobake was prolly not a Virgin before she had her daugher
now shes here gettn all jolly bcoz her daughter is starving someone of sexx out there..

Bunch of hypocrites everywhere

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:

no mind them
grin

Arobake was prolly not a Virgin before she had her daugher
now shes here gettn all jolly bcoz her daughter is starving someone of sexx out there..

Bunch of hypocrites everywhere

Im telling u ... They are the worst trust me ... Virgin r thirsty lol

Cuz they want to try but cnt n u see it in their eyes

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:

Some ppl think its their choice to b V's but its not .. No 1 is i terested in them im meanwhi wants to disvirgin that stick loool .

all these Nigerians in the diaspora sef grin
there's nothing like disvirgin, its deflower. and cherryice would be yabbing us here. grin
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 22, 2015
~ Virginity is lack of opportunity cool

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by cherryice(f): 11:02am On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:

So by defaults chic stay v's whether they like or not but look at them blowing trumpet.
U keep it ur until marriage, den d man takes it now dumps u later... Wts the point

lol at hating on virgins?
Tell me if you dont have a low IQ like Vickybee, why would you make a comment bout ppl hating on virgins .
so the non virgins wld do what?
Truth is, shez not a Virgin..
I repeat no virgin would advertise the condition of her pusssy on the internet embarassed
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by cherryice(f): 11:03am On Mar 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

there's nothing like disvirgin, its deflower. and cherryice would be yabbing us here. grin

what uni r you again?
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Lol wt every, we call it cherry popping here aslong as u knw wt im trying to say den its good...
I need to come nigeria n invest in strip club ... Dey go hang me grin grin angry
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:

what uni r you again?

~ Unilag...why?
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:

Lol wt every, we call it cherry popping here aslong as u knw wt im trying to say den its good...
I need to come nigeria n invest in strip club ... Dey go hang me grin grin angry

~@bolded
Please do... grin grin
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Ilekeh(f): 11:05am On Mar 22, 2015
So what are we supposed to think about those two rednecks?

Mtchewwww

When did Nigerians become inferior?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Crazy Sex And Dating Facts Of Lagos, Owerri And Abuja - By Pretty Mike / Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari / Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.