Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,760 members, 7,840,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Why Are Some Nurses So Hot? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Nurses So Hot? (874 Views)

Am So Hot / Why Are People So Hot During Rainy Season? / Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Nurses So Hot? by teekay213(m): 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
i was admitted in a private hospital for some weeks because of fever where i met this nurse who should be 25,26yrs,she was the only nurse attending to me giving drugs and injection. but one thing i notice about her was the way she look at me when she want to give injection.later after some days we started jisting since we are in the same age group.the way she dresses in her tight white mini cloth and body language i had so many chances of straffing her right in room but i didn't,to cut the story short i was discharged.and this nurse has been coming to house and we have been having sex at least four times in a day.but what surprises me is that my ex gf hardly give me one round not to talk of multiple.i jist a friend who told me about his own experience with another nurse.my question is why nurses,is it part of their calling or proffesion?
Re: Why Are Some Nurses So Hot? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
hmmmm.....i went to d hospital to look for hot nurses but i met rude ones.......angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Some Nurses So Hot? by vjsmiles: 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
hot with yam leg angry angry ....
come guy you sure say you no the craze angry angry angry
wetin concern this hot sun with nurse

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Surviving A Long Distance Relationship / Easter Fun With Young And Old Ladies Peharps Guys / 10 Most Use Nigeria Ladies Green Lights Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.