Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? (43716 Views)

Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? / What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? / Marrying Female Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by 1love4all: 7:09am On Sep 22, 2015
Three of my colleagues actually said am strong for daring to date a nurse.

Is there anything am missing?

Guys, any reason for not dating a nurse?

Who have dated one before or still dating, what the experience like and what will you advise?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Jackeeh(m): 7:12am On Sep 22, 2015
Not all men though. Female Nurses are stereotypically branded "rude" n "loose" . Same goes for female bankers. This is unfair though. A woman's profession is unconnected to her character or choices in life. If she's rude n loose, she has always been that way ; even before she "became" a nurse. To all the married, decent and polite female nurses out there, I salute you!
From your male colleague wink

187 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Nairalanddiary: 7:13am On Sep 22, 2015
Speak for yourself...

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by broxymall(m): 7:13am On Sep 22, 2015
their attention is 20%

Order for your Casio Edifice Chronograh watch, visit my signature for contact.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by MISSNORA(f): 7:23am On Sep 22, 2015
Not in the US.... They r hot cakes

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by ModiKen(m): 7:23am On Sep 22, 2015
There is the general fear among guys that nurses often have affairs with their bosses/collegues, doctors especially during night shifts.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by ChiSun27(m): 7:30am On Sep 22, 2015
Op....ow many times do you want to sleep at night without your wife to warm your bed?

23 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by menix(m): 7:35am On Sep 22, 2015
Why guyz re scared of nurses is that they liken our 'osisi melina' to syringe, thus it's frequent usage..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Jackeeh(m): 7:38am On Sep 22, 2015
ChiSun27:
Op....ow many times do you want to sleep at night without your wife to warm your bed?

Female nurses are not always permanently placed on night shifts. Unless she wants it that way, then it can be arranged. They run shifts ; day n night.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by busterr(m): 7:39am On Sep 22, 2015
they studied anatomy so they can break your tentacles if you fvuk up

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Ojemedad: 7:41am On Sep 22, 2015
Nurses are the best to date, they take care of u all round

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by ideatoprince18(m): 7:44am On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:
Not in the US.... They r hot cakes
..... u are so so correct

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by ideatoprince18(m): 7:46am On Sep 22, 2015
ChiSun27:
....... is DAT d only thing u tink about ..... do u imagine how she will take care of u n manage ur health instead of u rushing to d hospital all time.

17 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by ChiSun27(m): 7:49am On Sep 22, 2015
Jackeeh:

Female nurses are not always permanently placed on night shifts. Unless she wants it that way, then it can be arranged. They run shifts ; day n night.

My bro....the disadvantages too much. What about the home front? Especially where the kids are involved.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by ORACLE1975(m): 7:51am On Sep 22, 2015
Make I xhop finish

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Jackeeh(m): 7:58am On Sep 22, 2015
ChiSun27:

My bro....the disadvantages too much. What about the home front? Especially where the kids are involved.

That is no issue at all. Unless you want a stay at home wife ; so many wives n mothers go out every day to make a living. A female lecturer goes out to lecture during the day, that married woman trader is in the market from morning to night, same goes for that married female doctor. They all "go out" to make a living. And they have kids as well. Are their kids neglected? No. So why should a female nurse' home front suffer because she has gone out to work, like her other female counterparts in other fields?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 22, 2015
ChiSun27:

uncle I have a nurse as mother and she created time and took care of her four children very well in the right way...... those days when we were younger my mum would travel everyday from shagamu to ibadan just to put her home in other.

32 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by judey1992(m): 8:10am On Sep 22, 2015
We all have our preferences bro, what rocks ur boat might wreck another's. If she has good morals and good looks then love her, cos a time will come when you will appreciate her profession.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 22, 2015
Its not bout bein a nurse..Most of dem are harsh tho;it just base on personal character..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 22, 2015
It is NOT about the occupation but the character of the lady involved. We have bad people also in every occupation.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 22, 2015
ChiSun27:

Best mums are nurses. Mine is a nurse with 5 kids and we all turned out well. Mother in-law is a nurse with four kids and they turned out well. I am a nurse with triplets and so far so good. No conflict with hubby who is even a doctor

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by tuk2ato(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2015
My mom is a retired Nurse, and our health was in good shape throughout her nursing career.
esosa993:

uncle I have a nurse as mother and she created time and took care of her four children very well in the right way...... those days when we were younger my mum would travel everyday from shagamu to ibadan just to put her home in other.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by vani86: 10:17am On Sep 22, 2015
ChiSun27:

what proof do you have to say that.

mumsi nurse. popsi surgeon. i and my siblings are all graduates with multiple masters. parents are planning for their golden jubilee soon.

so what disadvantages exactly are you talking about

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by obinnajr(m): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2015
HOW I WISH MY FIANCE IS A NURSE.... KAI I LOVE THEM NURSE

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by ITbomb(m): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2015
Yeah, very scared

BEWARE of all those roadside nurses in chemist and medical labs
They claim to have great knowledge of contraceptives and have easy access to them but end up pumping various chemicals into their body which later destroy their wombs.

As for the regular nurses, we are only afraid of the night shift with that handsome doctor or even patient
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by MadCow1: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2015
Well I have always wanted to date a nurse.

Imagine her dressed for work in her nursing outfit and I just grab her from behind ............. ***Explicit content*** grin

Then again I have also wanted to date a female Police officer, an Air hostess and a female doctor.

Basically, if she wears a uniform, I want to do her.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Sicozone(m): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2015
well, am not scared....... so nairalanders, today is
my birthday and I've come to have my likes just
as is the tradition......Happy birthday to me

46 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by PubLlcEnemy(m): 10:27am On Sep 22, 2015
Yes, Because the Doctors are always fvcking the nurses during night shifts...

They even Fvck rich and handsome patients...

I will never take a nurse seriously.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by HungerBAD: 10:27am On Sep 22, 2015
We have written about this before here.

Nurses?80% of them,give the other 20% a bad rap. Would i marry a Nurse/Banker/Actress for anything in the world?No.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Mutuwa(m): 10:27am On Sep 22, 2015
na dem be the best self
if any one dey NL and she de ready to marry..I de o!

"No be eye wey dem take chop eba dem take
dey share meat"

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by eleko1: 10:27am On Sep 22, 2015
Nurse are beautiful cool wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by free2ryhme: 10:27am On Sep 22, 2015
If you know what you want you want display this low level intelligence.

You don't know what you want

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. / Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: / 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.