Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Someone Is Disturbing My Girlfriend I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Is Disturbing My Girlfriend I Need Advice (2508 Views)

This White Girl With Very Big A*ss Is Disturbing The Internet (pictures ) / She Is Disturbing My Life / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Is Disturbing My Girlfriend I Need Advice by banjicom(m): 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
Pls I need your advice.
one soldier guy is seriously disturbing my girl friend and I want to go and meet him in the barrack and give him serious warning...should I go

please I need your advice very fast cos my blood dey hot!!! *fist*
angry
Re: Someone Is Disturbing My Girlfriend I Need Advice by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
Take this recycled crap the fvck away from here. . . _idiot
Re: Someone Is Disturbing My Girlfriend I Need Advice by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
Sure. Go ahead!

Safe journey on ur way to the hospital! undecided
Re: Someone Is Disturbing My Girlfriend I Need Advice by Ewizard(m): 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
ure a man..

go to d barracks and slap d hell outta him!! grin

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Disturbing My Girlfriend I Need Advice by banjicom(m): 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
Blackett:

what is the meaning of this, are u a soldier
And neva u call me an _idiot again.... If u don't like the topic just move on to the next thread.

It is not by force to comment.
Re: Someone Is Disturbing My Girlfriend I Need Advice by yahx(m): 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
Bro no go oo body go tell you

No eevn tink am if not ennn e go find ur come una own house beta una
Re: Someone Is Disturbing My Girlfriend I Need Advice by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
banjicom:

And neva u call me an idiot again.... If u don't like the topic just move on to the next thread.

You might wanna look up the meaning of "recycled" and "crap", dumbo.
Re: Someone Is Disturbing My Girlfriend I Need Advice by banjicom(m): 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
Blackett:

You are a big fool!
It is you who is suppose to use your brain before typing a comment.
Re: Someone Is Disturbing My Girlfriend I Need Advice by DAIL(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
Oboy go... no mind them, how d guy go they disturb your babe, go show d guy say no body Bleep with u and get away with it : d last time a guy Bleep with my babe i removed his left eye, and since den, no one Bleep with me anymore....make sure u do d same n keep me posted, all this guys way dey disturb our babe has to stop.
Re: Someone Is Disturbing My Girlfriend I Need Advice by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
banjicom:

You are a big fool!
Fvcktard!

There's a rule 14 on nairaland that says you should search if a thread has been created before. If you weren't so dumb, you should have checked that out first. But no! You're too fvcking daft. Else, you'd have realized that there are over 50 threads on this same _shit!

Now, get the fvck off of my mentions. I sincerely don't appreciate daft _idiots quoting me. . . Adios.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Is Disturbing My Girlfriend I Need Advice by Nicklaus(m): 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
Sure sure, no biggies, come give us feedback ok smiley
Re: Someone Is Disturbing My Girlfriend I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
...the girl should be bothered and not you nah. if she's not then just free them. nah she know whether she luv you or she want rugged prick.
Re: Someone Is Disturbing My Girlfriend I Need Advice by ligopedro: 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
Go ahead just look ya back back me dey there So...
Re: Someone Is Disturbing My Girlfriend I Need Advice by banjicom(m): 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
Blackett:
Fvcktard!

There's a rule 14 on nairaland that says you should search if a thread has been created before. If you weren't so dumb, you should have checked that out first. But no! You're too fvcking daft. Else, you'd have realized that there are over 50 threads on this same _shit!

Now, get the fvck off of my mentions. I sincerely don't appreciate daft _idiots quoting me. . . Adios.

And what difference does it make, because you read it once doesn't mean you can't read it again!

You are the _idiot here now you see, go and find sometin 2 do with your useless and mannerless life I didn't beg you to comment on my thread

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Disturbing My Girlfriend I Need Advice by banjicom(m): 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
Blackett:
Fvcktard!

Mr. _idioti for your mind now u be champion for nairaland now o, coming here and talking anyhow on this forum like say na your Papa get am.
Wetin dey pain you, na only u dey here.

Foolish idioti go and find some other place to pour the anger of your useless existence!
Re: Someone Is Disturbing My Girlfriend I Need Advice by Wizzz: 12:02am On Mar 23, 2015
Blackett:
banjicom:

And neva u call me an _idiot again.... If u don't like the topic just move on to the next thread.
Blackett:
banjicom:

You are a big fool!
Blackett:
Fvcktard!

banjicom:

And what difference does it make, because you read it once doesn't mean you can't read it again!
You are the _idiot here now you see, go and find sometin 2 do with your useless and mannerless life I didn't beg you to comment on my thread

Let's all pray that these two guys never meet each other grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Someone Is Disturbing My Girlfriend I Need Advice by Samiceman: 2:39am On Mar 23, 2015
DAIL:
Oboy go... no mind them, how d guy go they disturb your babe, go show d guy say no body Bleep with u and get away with it : d last time a guy Bleep with my babe i removed his left eye, and since den, no one Bleep with me anymore....make sure u do d same n keep me posted, all this guys way dey disturb our babe has to stop.
Devil First Born
Re: Someone Is Disturbing My Girlfriend I Need Advice by DAIL(m): 7:16am On Mar 23, 2015
Samiceman:
Devil First Born
devil him self. D guy need advice and me just helping
Re: Someone Is Disturbing My Girlfriend I Need Advice by Sweetyie(f): 8:17am On Mar 23, 2015
Another one don escape ooooo. Make Una catch am quick quick
Re: Someone Is Disturbing My Girlfriend I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2015
why will you fight over a woman ? don't worry OP we go welcome you wella.
Re: Someone Is Disturbing My Girlfriend I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 23, 2015
Wizzz:

Re: Someone Is Disturbing My Girlfriend I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 23, 2015
Wizzz:

That _foolish blackett is a bloody albino
so dumb and the _bastard feels like one E-chiefspeaker.

Animal!

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Disturbing My Girlfriend I Need Advice by LewisO: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2015
[size=14pt](op) just look at u, u wanna go to army barrack to give an army a "strong" warning not even ordinary warning. grin my brother your coming back will never remain the same. grin [/size]

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Disturbing My Girlfriend I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 23, 2015
LewisO:
[size=14pt](op) just look at u, u wanna go to army barrack to give an army a "strong" warning not even ordinary warning. grin my brother your coming back will never remain the same. grin [/size]
Lmao.
Re: Someone Is Disturbing My Girlfriend I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 23, 2015
DAIL:
O Lord. grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Someone Is Disturbing My Girlfriend I Need Advice by Missmossy(f): 11:04am On Mar 23, 2015
Hahahaha funny thread grin

2 Likes

Re: Someone Is Disturbing My Girlfriend I Need Advice by 2dice(m): 11:11am On Mar 23, 2015
Missmossy:
Hahahaha funny thread grin
abi..but serious if it were to happen..will yu advise you boo to go?

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Guys With Six Packs Jobless?? / This Is Crazy!!! Guys, Can You Do This To Your Girlfriend? / 22 Mindblowing Mind Tricks You Can Use To Fool All Your Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.