Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

She Is Disturbing My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Disturbing My Life (5501 Views)

Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out / Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Disturbing My Life by Iykon1313(m): 7:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
Last year November, I met a girl and I toasted her. Two days after I met her again and continued to toast her but along the line of toasting her, she gave me a bill of 50k b4 we start dating. I refused to pay and stopped chyking her but b4 then we v exchanged contact. So what happened was that this girl kept on begging me money and one day I gave her 5k. She travelled for a wedding and came back but then I v lost my love for her.

Summary: After she returned from her travel, she called me and as we were gusting she asked if I love her and I said NO. The next day, she came to where I was hanging out to fight me but I gave her one solid uproot and she cried home. Since then, I v never been free from her. She keep begging me to bleep her. She calls me hundred times daily asking me to bleep her. I v refused and yet she keeps calling and even threatens that if I don't bleep her, that she will never let me go.

Please I need ur advises. What do I do to kick her out.
Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by halfricanadian(f): 7:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
organise n*ggss to bleep her

As it is all she wants is "bleep"

If u cant do it organise those who can

She go give u "projectile" space

2 Likes

Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by Cutehector(m): 7:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
Fvck d girl na! Shoo

1 Like

Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by dyadeleye(m): 7:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
My advice bruh, wake the hell up.....your fantasy no be from this world!!!!

3 Likes

Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by Sunkyphil(m): 7:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
guy u dey dull ooo c free Toto

in other words she may want to use sex to collect something valuable from ur life beware

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by Adasun(m): 7:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
people are not desperate for nothing.

Op beware she wants to take something valuable frm u

3 Likes

Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by Nightie(f): 7:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
U shud also threaten her na. Give her a very epic threat dat'll scare d shit outta her.
Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
So, u wanna borrow another man's 3rd leg on NL undecided
Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by Iykon1313(m): 7:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
Bro what u said is what I am thinking. I promised to bleep her today but my phone v been switched off cos she will call me die.
Adasun:
people are not desperate for nothing.

Op beware she wants to take something valuable frm u
Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by Iykon1313(m): 7:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
I always threaten her but she no dey give up.
Nightie:
U shud also threaten her na. Give her a very epic threat dat'll scare d shit outta her.
Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by Nightie(f): 7:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
Iykon1313:
I always threaten her but she no dey give up.

Lolzzz. No offence, bt I think she ain't normal.
Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by Iykon1313(m): 7:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
No offence, you are right.
Nightie:

Lolzzz. No offence, bt I think she ain't normal.
Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by skywalker240(m): 7:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
in falz tone *lord save u 4rm karachika*

2 Likes

Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
hmmmm... OK lemme see if I got this straight.

she asked for money from you and then she travelled with the money to her village to concoct serious jazz from her herbalist who told her that for the jazz to work she must bleep the guy who gave her the money whom she wants to use as sacrifice.

OK. here's where you get a restraining order from the courts against her if you love your life.

oh BTW, u may need your own jazz or prayer or whichever one you are into cos I see u bleeping this girl in your dream soon. good luck.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by firstking01(m): 8:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
For your info, she go carry HIV for that wedding wey she lie for you say she go con give you....bleep her @your own detrimentation cool

1 Like

Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by taiwo05(m): 8:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
I pity u, don't let her drain ya glory.flee Beware of Delilah

1 Like

Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
I will advise you no to step on the Delliaic venom . women can be very cunning and canterchorus. You need to be watchful and make sure you are illequentity.

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by Mimido2(f): 8:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
she is trying to give u something for free and u are trying to avoid her......take it and u won't regret it
Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by nanauju(f): 8:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
The jazz wey dey dat pussy na strong one o.
She probably went to a babalawo's place, con tell u say na wedding.
Oya go Bleep am na
Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by nairaman66(m): 8:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
G
Iykon1313:
Last year November, I met a girl and I toasted her. Two days after I met her again and continued to toast her but along the line of toasting her, she gave me a bill of 50k b4 we start dating. I refused to pay and stopped chyking her but b4 then we v exchanged contact. So what happened was that this girl kept on begging me money and one day I gave her 5k. She travelled for a wedding and came back but then I v lost my love for her.

Summary: After she returned from her travel, she called me and as we were gusting she asked if I love her and I said NO. The next day, she came to where I was hanging out to fight me but I gave her one solid uproot and she cried home. Since then, I v never been free from her. She keep begging me to bleep her. She calls me hundred times daily asking me to bleep her. I v refused and yet she keeps calling and even threatens that if I don't bleep her, that she will never let me go.

Please I need ur advises. What do I do to kick her out.

Tell her that you are HIV positive! That's why you have been avoiding her!! She will run away like the scorching sun when it rains. Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
HateU2:
So, u wanna borrow another man's 3rd leg on NL undecided

Abeg mine is busy right now, plus I no dey borrow for all this kind super natural things, the story sound like a fantasy take mixed with african magic, me and my 3rdleg no dey do this kind runs, thank you

1 Like

Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
Mimido2:
she is trying to give u something for free and u are trying to avoid her......take it and u won't regret it

This ur advice get as e be oo, u no even fear for the guy at all, u gor no chill @all babe ...
Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
nanauju:
The jazz wey dey pussy na strong one o.
She probably went to a babalawo's place, con tell u say na wedding.
Oya go Bleep am na

Are u stylishly saying he should run for his life or run into her xxxxx ... Cos ur advice is quite confusing
Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by nanauju(f): 11:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Are u stylishly saying he should run for his life or run into her xxxxx ... Cos ur advice is quite confusing
I omitted a word, but it has been corrected cool
Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
nanauju:

I omitted a word, but it has been corrected cool

Badazz I see u, what r u doing up tho, am not to fight sleep make e cum but seems am loosing the battle, what's ur story
Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by nanauju(f): 12:00am On Mar 01, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Badazz I see u, what r u doing up tho, am not to fight sleep make e cum but seems am loosing the battle, what's ur story
Sleep hasn't come yet
Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:08am On Mar 01, 2016
nanauju:

Sleep hasn't come yet

Same here, wanna do some fun fun chatting then ...*warning* I don't do forming ooo, straight up no limits, anyfin goes fun convos...
Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by nanauju(f): 12:12am On Mar 01, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Same here, wanna do some fun fun chatting then ...*warning* I don't do forming ooo, straight up no limits, anyfin goes fun convos...
I'm so not perfect
Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:18am On Mar 01, 2016
nanauju:

I'm so not perfect

Dear, no one is, a lot aspire to be, I see why tho, wot r u doing @d moment tho? .. Let's chat
Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:23am On Mar 01, 2016
nanauju:

I'm so not perfect

I like a girl who is comfortable in her own skin, that's a turn on and a nice one @ that
Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by Adonis3: 12:23am On Mar 01, 2016
okay..

So assuming this story is real

OP simply show her a fake test result showing that you're HIV positive

It works like "CHANGE-scam"grin

I swear

#Adonis3HasSopken

1 Like

Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:35am On Mar 01, 2016
halfricanadian:
organise n*ggss to bleep her

As it is all she wants is "bleep"

If u cant do it organise those who can

She go give u "projectile" space

Hmmm u would love. 3sum experience ..ooops did that come out right, anyways everyone forms on here, off nairaland is where the real fun begins

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) / Guys, Pick Your Choice, No Pretence / Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.