Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

The Life Of A Woman And Man In A Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Life Of A Woman And Man In A Picture (2162 Views)

Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) / "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Life Of A Woman And Man In A Picture by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
Here

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Woman And Man In A Picture by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
cheesy
Re: The Life Of A Woman And Man In A Picture by yahx(m): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
That happens if you don plan your future well
My mum nd dad ar fresher

Plan your. Future nd it gon b brighter fr u both

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Woman And Man In A Picture by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
That's actually the other way round na
Re: The Life Of A Woman And Man In A Picture by JOKLEVIZ(m): 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
Meaninq? cee My life wen am single can't b beta compare to wen am married... Dts an error..
Re: The Life Of A Woman And Man In A Picture by Infomizer(m): 12:28am On Mar 23, 2015
I'd suggest you use the quantifier 'some' and then pluralize the words 'man' and 'woman' instead of the indefinite article 'a'...

My observation..

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Woman And Man In A Picture by Samiceman: 2:31am On Mar 23, 2015
Lolz so false undecided
Re: The Life Of A Woman And Man In A Picture by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 23, 2015
Funny but life was harder for me when I was single oooh.
Re: The Life Of A Woman And Man In A Picture by Nobody: 4:08am On Mar 23, 2015
rokiatu:
Funny but life was harder for me when I was single oooh.

Emagine!!

Sooo, ur yansh is taking nd u let us yansh hunters continue to dey chase u.

Am hunting new yansh now.

AND PLISS REMOVE D PICTURE ON UR DP PICTURE!

2 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Woman And Man In A Picture by 46arcadez(m): 4:16am On Mar 23, 2015
To guys that dnt plan
Re: The Life Of A Woman And Man In A Picture by Enegod(m): 5:28am On Mar 23, 2015
trash! undecided
Re: The Life Of A Woman And Man In A Picture by BoiledCorn: 6:36am On Mar 23, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Emagine!!

Sooo, ur yansh is taking nd u let us yansh hunters continue to dey chase u.

Am hunting new yansh now.

AND PLISS REMOVE D PICTURE ON UR DP PICTURE!

you cannot spell taken and you are chasing yansh angry disgrace!!! angry
Re: The Life Of A Woman And Man In A Picture by EmmySparky(m): 9:53am On Mar 23, 2015
I don't believe this...mine won't be like this
Re: The Life Of A Woman And Man In A Picture by Houseofglam7(f): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2015
Buhahahahaha cheesy
Re: The Life Of A Woman And Man In A Picture by Boland(m): 11:54am On Mar 23, 2015
That's true to some extent... As for the Men's .part: that happens when one is In a relationship with a parasite.... lol
Re: The Life Of A Woman And Man In A Picture by passionate88: 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
SINGLENESS IS THE BEST FOR MEN

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does The "Likes" On Your DP Shows How Handsome/ Beautiful You Are? By Man Of / You Have hiv If You Are Experiencing The Following / See How This End Time Lady Is Kissing A Dog...pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.