Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

See How This End Time Lady Is Kissing A Dog...pix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This End Time Lady Is Kissing A Dog...pix (2135 Views)

"My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics / Malawian Police Officer Kissing A Young Girl In Viral Photo / End Time Lady Share Photo After She Had Hot Sex On Facebook -see Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This End Time Lady Is Kissing A Dog...pix by Rashycoolbabe(f): 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
It is really true that the world is coming to an end..
First was sleeping with dog, horse or gorilla. It doesn't stop from there. You can't imagine a video I just watched on FB, It got me shocked

Re: See How This End Time Lady Is Kissing A Dog...pix by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
No wonder we are hearing different kind of diseases... diseases that our fore father did nt hear about are now rampaging this vast world because of the nonentity of AWON OMO ALE OYINBO
Re: See How This End Time Lady Is Kissing A Dog...pix by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
ashewo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See How This End Time Lady Is Kissing A Dog...pix by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
nice.
Re: See How This End Time Lady Is Kissing A Dog...pix by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
this matter don pass ashewo level
blackchukky:
ashewo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See How This End Time Lady Is Kissing A Dog...pix by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
and u call that nice.. u should have said 2face
hooli:
nice.
Re: See How This End Time Lady Is Kissing A Dog...pix by Michellla(f): 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
sick embarassed
Re: See How This End Time Lady Is Kissing A Dog...pix by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lol, she just put a whole new twist to: life is a bitch & every dog has its day. Men must have done did her very wrong for her to stoop this low. GF needs therapy. I'm imagining the smell of its mouth & the tongue that was probably all over its balls just seconds before this "romantic" smooch was captured *gags*
Re: See How This End Time Lady Is Kissing A Dog...pix by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
I bet if you watch d video u will faint
PunkyVeer:
Lol, she just put a whole new twist to: life is a bitch & every dog has its day. Men must have done did her very wrong for her to stoop this low. GF needs therapy. I'm imagining the smell of its mouth & the tongue that was probably all over its balls just seconds before this "romantic" smooch was captured *gags*
Re: See How This End Time Lady Is Kissing A Dog...pix by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
OP pls can you tell me why you decided to share this event with us? Was your intention to gross us out, make us excited, or you just wanted us to be aware of the latest madness in town, so that we can what, preach against it? People just post bizarre stuff without thinking.....

This is the Romance Section, if you guys are not aware of what Romance means, maybe you should google it. Cuz I can't see anything romantic in this abomination undecided
Re: See How This End Time Lady Is Kissing A Dog...pix by Tallesty1(m): 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
End Time Pets and Pet Owners.
Re: See How This End Time Lady Is Kissing A Dog...pix by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
the op put it there just to alert you
JimiCoker:
OP pls can you tell me why you decided to share this event with us? Was your intention to gross us out, make us excited, or you just wanted us to be aware of the latest madness in town, so that we can what, preach against it? People just post bizarre stuff without thinking.....

This is the Romance Section, if you guys are not aware of what Romance means, maybe you should google it. Cuz I can't see anything romantic in this abomination undecided
Re: See How This End Time Lady Is Kissing A Dog...pix by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
the op put it there just to alert you
Alert me of what exactly? How does a woman frenching a dog affect my existence on earth??
Re: See How This End Time Lady Is Kissing A Dog...pix by Khd95(m): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
Two flat chested skinny biitches,
Re: See How This End Time Lady Is Kissing A Dog...pix by Ayo081(m): 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
Na love na
Re: See How This End Time Lady Is Kissing A Dog...pix by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
What is this?
It got me sick to my stomach embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! / What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? / Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.