Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,894 members, 7,810,436 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Guys And Breakups - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Breakups (1436 Views)

Facts About Nigerian Girls And Breakups / Who Handles Breakups Easier! / Hilarious Breakups Via Letter And Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Breakups by safiya: 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2006
if a guy breaks up with you, do they always come back. My friend keeps remarking that eventually after a while of no contact they will eventually return to ask for forgiveness? Is dat true
Re: Guys And Breakups by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2006
Soemtimes yes, most times no!

True there are times you get nostalgic feelings and you reach for your phoneto call but most times you end up not wanting to take her back.
Re: Guys And Breakups by Eurphoria(f): 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2006
Safiya true what David said, also it depends on why you broke up in the first place, if you are one of those overly demanding and possessive girls , i think the guy would definately not come back, he'll be going to church for thanksgiving and all, for the lucky escape. Sometimes us girls cause unnecessary aggro in the relationship and think we have the upper hand till the guy goes off and we bank on either our good looks, good sex, good memories to sending him running back in a moment of clarity, well to those girls dont hold your breathe, one thing i have learnt is once a guy makes up his mind no lovely memories will make him budge. some girls make thier bfs emotional dump sites and hope they come back to them after a break up, well if you can't be with the one you love , love the one you are with.
Re: Guys And Breakups by iice(f): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2006
Agree, sometimes yes sometimes no
Re: Guys And Breakups by donjazzie(m): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2006
Eurphoria:

Safiya true what David said, also it depends on why you broke up in the first place, if you are one of those overly demanding and possessive girls , i think the guy would definately not come back, he'll be going to church for thanksgiving and all, for the lucky escape. Sometimes us girls cause unnecessary aggro in the relationship and think we have the upper hand till the guy goes off and we bank on either our good looks, good sex, good memories to sending him running back in a moment of clarity, well to those girls don't hold your breathe, one thing i have learnt is once a guy makes up his mind no lovely memories will make him budge. some girls make their bfs emotional dump sites and hope they come back to them after a break up, well if you can't be with the one you love , love the one you are with.

most times true but never predictable

Re: Guys And Breakups by safiya: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2006
he insists he stil cares and gets mad when i say he does not. He still always wants to see me and hang with me, but he told me he is talking to someone else and i guess see how dat will play out ,and he hopes we can still be cool and its not goin to change anything btw us.
Re: Guys And Breakups by Busta(f): 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2006
iice:

Agree, sometimes yes sometimes no
makes 3 of us
Re: Guys And Breakups by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2006
Eurphoria:

one thing i have learnt is once a guy makes up his mind no lovely memories will make him budge.

You could not have said it any better! I dont understand why girls just choose to remain in dreamland, the moment a guy breaks off with you its final! A lot of thot and reasoning probably went into that simple statement and it would be foolhardy to expect he will change his mind simply because "he will start missing me"! Yes he will miss you, he will remember the good times, he will wish he could go back but after so much thot he probably never will! At least i have never!

safiya:

he insists he stil cares and gets mad when i say he does not. He still always wants to see me and hang with me, but he told me he is talking to someone else and i guess see how that will play out ,and he hopes we can still be cool and its not goin to change anything between us.

Classical move that i would make too if i were in his shoes. He wont dump you totally, at least not until he's sure the other girl is now in his hands. After that he'd forget about the "care and cool" and you'd be left wondering where he suddenly disappeared to! Leave him and move on, the fact that he is talking to some one else is enough signal, its impossible for me to be talking to someone else and still think you stand a chance! You frankly dont!
Re: Guys And Breakups by safiya: 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2006
am tinkin of telling him dat i cannot do all that with him still cing him and hangin with him, either dat or just cease contact with him and dont tell him anythin. wchu all think.
Re: Guys And Breakups by kiki(f): 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2006
most of d times yes but not always
Re: Guys And Breakups by kinzolic(m): 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2006
I feel u safiya.
I once had a babe like dat but i got 2 realise we get 2gether only 2 have sex n when we get tired we break up again n it's been like dat 4 like 2-3yrs.
Jst let go n if u still wanna be his friends no probs bt i doubt u'll be able 2 cope with dat so jst let him be n be str8 with him
Re: Guys And Breakups by ATLANTA96(m): 7:28pm On May 27, 2007
may be bcox his not getting what he
really need from the new babe.
and some times u don't cherish what
u have untill u lose it,
the devil they say u know is better
than the angel u don't

(1) (Reply)

Am I Really His Girl? / Help! My Friend's Lover Is Giving Me The 'green Light'. / The Real Photos Or Nothing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.