Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone (22420 Views)

Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] / MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM / Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by buyresellng1: 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
If people don't buy his music where does he get the money from ?
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by Oiselenjakhian(m): 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]dreamquestmultimedia.com[/url] is my company website. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by femi4: 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
pretydiva:
His money does not entice me either
Wetin come entice you?
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by femi4: 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
ginawest:
I love both ur music n ur money buh I love d latter more..anyways, kip it up
What about his swags?
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by martineverest(m): 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hahha...lwkmd
mulattoclaro:
how many have you seen? Come here to Canada where I'm based you'll see the living conditions of some of them. Some even sleep on the streets and public parks and feed from refuse been. It's really an eyesore. Whenever I see them I weep for this country called Nigeria. They are treated like animals over here.
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by niceguy7(m): 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
pretydiva:
Ok tell me Wt cn entice u in the opposite sex?
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by pretydiva(f): 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
tziz:

SMH..
smh 4 u 2
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by pretydiva(f): 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
niceguy7:

Ok tell me Wt cn entice u in the opposite sex?
nuffin
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by pretydiva(f): 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
femi4:
Wetin come entice you?
nuffin
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by femi4: 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
pretydiva:
nuffin
cool
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by niceguy7(m): 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
pretydiva:
nuffin
Buh I like u grin
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by mulattoclaro(m): 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
martineverest:
Hahha...lwkmd
after they manage to gather a little change, they will go back to Nigeria and start feeling like kings whereas nothing for them. Abi na the girls for inside. That one na no go area.
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by martineverest(m): 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Dat how to know those dat re suffering abroad and those making it....d rich ones are cool headed,while d ones dat re suffering come home feeling on top of d world
mulattoclaro:
after they manage to gather a little change, they will go back to Nigeria and start feeling like kings whereas nothing for them. Abi na the girls for inside. That one na no go area.

1 Like

Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by ooshinibos: 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
money worship typical naija man ...

please share it bruv
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
Later you'll hear the bank is sealing off their properties and siezing their cars for debts owed them.
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by simdam500(m): 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
undecided undecided another pðpig§ in the making cheesy
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by toluleke(m): 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
All this yahoo boys hiding under the umbrella of music. Well I don't love your music neither would your money make me
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by justmag(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
Loyalblak007:
WHO CARES....I don't

U don't until it sits in your bank account. Right??
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by tiswell(m): 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
mulattoclaro:
How much does this fool even have that's making him rant on social media? I won't be surprised if I'm richer than this guy. To start with he's not even an A-list artiste. He hides under the cover of Mavin. How many hits does he even have. Korede Bello that came out yesterday is more popular than he is. If it's 3 million he can sample I will call that chicken change cos I can sample more if I decide to.
But why...pishures of ya wads or...
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by mulattoclaro(m): 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
tiswell:
But why...pishures of ya wads or...
I don't display cash on social media.
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by folamog(m): 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Pure lame bullsheet! He should have just left it at his music. Posing/lying down so close to bundles of N500 notes that are not new and obviously just from a bank is so not healthy. Any banker that handles cash will tell you.
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by Cityguy: 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
And if he is visited by Ajigijaga and Lawrence Anini's friends both far and near now, he would expect us to sympathise. Well, money is spirit and you are already possessed by it. Lucky you.
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by Paschal55(m): 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mtcheeeew!...huz d'prince plz?
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by NobleG1(m): 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
The money he displayed are worthless. Show it in 500 euro bills not in moribund naira.
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by mousco(m): 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
pretydiva:
sharap u lie... Where moni go, woman go
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by tallceejay(m): 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
I think this is an indication dat he's fighting to be relevant by displaying N3m.....
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by pretydiva(f): 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
mousco:
sharap u lie... Where moni go, woman go
quiet..my name nor b woman
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by gidjah(m): 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
children wil always behave lik children.i donw even know him O!!
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by gidjah(m): 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
children wil always behave lik children.i donw even know him O!!hu dey buy their alb?
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by Stmiceel(m): 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
pretydiva:

Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by richeeyo(m): 12:08am On Mar 24, 2015
your mate MAY WEATHER they stunt with $ 6million in cash
grin grin[i][/i]
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by pretydiva(f): 3:15am On Mar 24, 2015
[quote author=Stmiceel post=31935068][/quote]dats ur biz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leo Dasilva Visits Alma Mater, Christ The King International School, Gbagada / Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris / Femi Otedola Hails Daughter, DJ Cuppy At Pepsi Lituation Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.