Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone (22419 Views)

Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] / MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM / Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by SweetBrito(m): 4:32am On Mar 24, 2015
ginawest:
I love both ur music n ur money buh I love d latter more..anyways, kip it up
Gina dem do yhu Idikwa egwu!!!
undecided
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by Nobody: 5:23am On Mar 24, 2015
pretydiva:
His money does not entice me either

[size=40pt]You[/size]¿....Abeg if itz a joke just stop it.
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by pretydiva(f): 6:17am On Mar 24, 2015
sauceny:

[size=40pt]You[/size]¿....Abeg if itz a joke just stop it.
go n sleep
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 24, 2015
pretydiva:
go n sleep

Since you don't have the power to make me sleep,you have to keep mut...If you don't wanna accept that your love for money is greater than any other thing on earth.

Young lady,what happened to your right hand,was it twisted or broken¿
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by pretydiva(f): 9:22am On Mar 24, 2015
sauceny:

Since you don't have the power to make me sleep,you have to keep mut...If you don't wanna accept that your love for money is greater than any other thing on earth.

Young lady,what happened to your right hand,was it twisted or broken¿
ur so pained because u ve met sm1 who isn't money freaked abi? Smh
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 24, 2015
pretydiva:
ur so pained because u ve met sm1 who isn't money freaked abi? Smh

Thats your business....Telmi,what happened to your right hand?
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by pretydiva(f): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
sauceny:

Thats your business....Telmi,what happened to your right hand?
d pix is right in front of u. So u can as well ask d pix
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
pretydiva:
d pix is right in front of u. So u can as well ask d pix

I guess dat was how you were born¿
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by pretydiva(f): 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
sauceny:

I guess dat was how you were born¿
tnx. Now dat u no,y not get d hell behind me
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
pretydiva:
tnx. Now dat u no,y not get d hell behind me

Awww,am sorry dare,i never meant to mock or say anything nasty cry...Was thinking it was just a camera issue & stuff,hope you aren't mad at me¿

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris / Leo Dasilva Visits Alma Mater, Christ The King International School, Gbagada / Femi Otedola Hails Daughter, DJ Cuppy At Pepsi Lituation Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.