Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone (22421 Views)

Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] / MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM / Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by Young4jose: 11:45am On Mar 23, 2015
Dis is rubbish, try b wise bro......!!!
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by lordsharks(m): 11:46am On Mar 23, 2015
Pass waec with ease
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by KingTom(m): 11:47am On Mar 23, 2015
Danhumprey:
The sort of fake lifestyle that most of these so-called celebrities live is quite baffling.

Showing off wads of cash which maybe fake is purely childish!undecided
If he has a terminal illness now but God forbid he will be moving round begging! Hypocrites!!!! grin
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by Dronedude(m): 11:47am On Mar 23, 2015
O boy, I love his on your own music and I definitely love the CASH.
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by Nimblemind(m): 11:48am On Mar 23, 2015
mulattoclaro:
How much does this fool even have that's making him rant on social media? I won't be surprised if I'm richer than this guy. To start with he's not even an A-list artiste. He hides under the cover of Mavin. How many hits does he even have. Korede Bello that came out yesterday is more popular than he is. If it's 3 million he can sample I will call that chicken change cos I can sample more if I decide to.

Don't be pained niccur.. #BadBelleIsAllowed
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by coolted(m): 11:49am On Mar 23, 2015
what's wrong with this guy? you're no where yet and your displaying your foolishness.
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by mulattoclaro(m): 11:50am On Mar 23, 2015
Nimblemind:

Don't be pained niccur.. #BadBelleIsAllowed
look at this fool. Who's pained? Do I look like a boot licker to u or an ass kisser? Do yourself a favour and keep shut if you have nothing to say?
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 23, 2015
Stop the hate and hustle for your own.
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by XBLadez: 11:54am On Mar 23, 2015
ginawest:
I love both ur music n ur money buh I love d latter more..anyways, kip it up
At least, you spoke your mind, unlike that Diva girl that's never real
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by Nimblemind(m): 11:54am On Mar 23, 2015
mulattoclaro:
look at this fool. Who's pained? Do I look like a boot licker to u or an ass kisser? Do yourself a favour and keep shut if you have nothing to say?
fool You expect me to insult you too right?
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by tellwisdom: 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Peanut sad..Not even enough to plaster my house wall
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by pretydiva(f): 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Airforce1:

hisses and walks away
hisses on him 2
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by mulattoclaro(m): 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nimblemind:

fool You expect me to insult you too right?
goat if you have nothing to say, stay the Bleep off my mentions. I never asked u to quote me. Quote me again and thunder will fire you.
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by martineverest(m): 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Some nigerian celebrities really need to grow up.....agbaya everywhere
mulattoclaro:
How much does this fool even have that's making him rant on social media? I won't be surprised if I'm richer than this guy. To start with he's not even an A-list artiste. He hides under the cover of Mavin. How many hits does he even have. Korede Bello that came out yesterday is more popular than he is. If it's 3 million he can sample I will call that chicken change cos I can sample more if I decide to.
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by toprealman: 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
Your music I don't feel, your money I don't want. So as you advised, go hug transformer Oga Titus.
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by mulattoclaro(m): 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
martineverest:
Some nigerian celebrities really need to grow up.....agbaya everywhere
gbam.
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by tziz(m): 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
pretydiva:
i resemble liar 4 ur village ni ..abi u fink say na everybody b money freak?
SMH..
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by Ladybluecash(f): 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
See his wide rangeover nose
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by Mhizkel(f): 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
Stupidity is taking over him

1 Like

Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by jamex93(m): 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
just b careful bro

no use your hand do yourself
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by martineverest(m): 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Its so sickening how nigerians worship so called untalented and unprofessional celebrities with their fake lifestyle....while their white counterpacts re hiding their wealth from mediaours re busy flaunting theirs to media
mulattoclaro:
gbam.

1 Like

Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by mulattoclaro(m): 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
martineverest:
Its so sickening how nigerians worship so called untalented and unprofessional celebrities with their fake lifestyle....while their white counterpacts re hiding their wealth from mediaours re busy flaunting theirs to media
niigerians have always been slaves to these kind of things. So of them can't even feed themselves. So many of them become bankrupt at the end of the day.
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by Danhumprey: 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
KingTom:
If he has a terminal illness now but God forbid he will be moving round begging! Hypocrites!!!! grin
Exactly what I was thinking. When they are diagnosed with terminal illness that required operation,they will turn to beggars. Smh.
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by loomer: 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
If armed robbers attack u now or kidnappers visit u, u go say na enemies cause am
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by olalekan225(m): 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
U Better save ur money for d rainy days! For me u ar not among d top 50 musician we hv around
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by KingTom(m): 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
Danhumprey:
Exactly what I was thinking. When they are diagnosed with terminal illness that required operation,they will turn to beggars. Smh.
Very true
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by adepiero: 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
I see no difference in WizKid and D'Prince. immature minds
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by martineverest(m): 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
Most of dem live in rented apartment,so squart with friends
mulattoclaro:
niigerians have always been slaves to these kind of things. So of them can't even feed themselves. So many of them become bankrupt at the end of the day.
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
A neva start dem dey feel my demo crooner(lol)...I envy ur money..a no go lie..
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by ultravires(m): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
This should be included in the list of 10 things one should avoid at 25 smiley
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by mulattoclaro(m): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
martineverest:
Most of dem live in rented apartment,so squart with friends
how many have you seen? Come here to Canada where I'm based you'll see the living conditions of some of them. Some even sleep on the streets and public parks and feed from refuse been. It's really an eyesore. Whenever I see them I weep for this country called Nigeria. They are treated like animals over here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris / Femi Otedola Hails Daughter, DJ Cuppy At Pepsi Lituation Party / Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.