Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? (5000 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? / Ladies, What Romantic Name Will You Love Your Spouse To Call You Apart From Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:03am On Mar 23, 2015
Have checked so Many people's phone,especially the ladies and i see smtin like My baby,sugar,my luv, heartbeat e.t.c is that rilli important? does dat rilli show hw much u care or love the person? as for me i dnt do it. so share your view on this one

Axortedbaby
EgonvinmMa
perttythicksme
pinkycute
sleekyshuga
Airforce1
chubbyt
Omavik

1 Like

Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by nanauju(f): 9:17am On Mar 23, 2015
I saved mine with Airforce1Album cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by yorex2011: 9:17am On Mar 23, 2015
Na the normal name me i use o
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by Airforce1(m): 9:19am On Mar 23, 2015
nanauju:

cooool grin
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by Bhunmyt(f): 9:20am On Mar 23, 2015
Nt necessary...My view tho! This is my 1st comment here...Evry1 welcome Me cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by dharay99: 9:22am On Mar 23, 2015
nanauju:

thick arss love. grin
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by LewisO: 10:16am On Mar 23, 2015
[size=14pt] Na her real name. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 23, 2015
Not necessary undecided
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 23, 2015
Bhunmyt:
Nt necessary...My view tho! This is my 1st comment here...Evry1 welcome Me cheesy

A dude
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:45am On Mar 23, 2015
nanauju:
lolz,i wuld'nt laugh more than these even if i attended bovi or basket mouth show,u gah me laughing real hard

Tnx dear.:p
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2015
MzNelly:
Keep Booking Space,Ahamadioha is your strength.sad
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:48am On Mar 23, 2015
jessiecah my new friend,cm share ur own view oh!
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by pinkycute(f): 10:54am On Mar 23, 2015
Exjoker, how did you save urs

tongue

Lolzzzzz.... Com tell me, make I know smiley so DAT I change mine to ur ***** wink
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by 2dice(m): 10:59am On Mar 23, 2015
Land Owned by a/an/the Omo-onile..
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by valmunich(m): 11:21am On Mar 23, 2015
There was one that stopped talking to me just because she saw via a missed call that I saved hers with Sandra angry
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by cutieberie1(f): 11:29am On Mar 23, 2015
No
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by K9blunt(f): 11:39am On Mar 23, 2015
I wonder o!
I met one guy like that and we were flowing nicely, so when we exchanged numbers he asked me to save his name as something luv or dear or sweetheart. I asked him for what, his answer was its just romantic. biko guys for what kwanu.
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by K9blunt(f): 11:39am On Mar 23, 2015
I wonder o!
I met one guy like that and we were flowing nicely, so when we exchanged numbers he asked me to save his name as something luv or dear or sweetheart. I asked him for what, his answer was its just romantic. biko guys for what kwanu. angry grin
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by Phikom(m): 11:50am On Mar 23, 2015
typing...
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by FLAWLES(f): 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bhunmyt:
.ARE U SURE?
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by FLAWLES(f): 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Actually saved mine with MY DICKk
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
its not a must, it depends on how you are close to the person.
i saved mine with 'my world'
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by danbrowndmf(m): 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
pinkycute:
Exjoker, how did you save urs

tongue

Lolzzzzz.... Com tell me, make I know smiley so DAT I change mine to ur ***** wink
hmmm na exjoker b ur latest.cheesy
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by danbrowndmf(m): 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
2dice:
Land Owned by a/an/the Omo-onile..
419,Government Land! not 4 sale beware of 2DICE
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by ipleddge: 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bhunmyt:
Let's do baptism for her,may u not become fanatic like me sad
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by danbrowndmf(m): 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by danbrowndmf(m): 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
FLAWLES:
Actually saved mine with MY DICKk
.cheesy Good Girl
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by 2dice(m): 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
danbrowndmf:
419,Government Land! not 4 sale beware of 2DICE
hey man
i dont joke with my land..
An omo-onile no get Business with Government
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by danbrowndmf(m): 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
Midehi:
its not a must, it depends on how you are close to the person.
i saved mine with 'my world'
ur world? why nt ur life.sad
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
danbrowndmf:
ur world? why nt ur life.sad
my world sounds better
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
I saved mined with her name - Ruthie...just like the others before her.

The only females with pet names on my contact list are my sisters and cousins.

RUTHIE and I might not last long 'cause she's a fanatic feminist and we argue a lot but she's RUTHLESS IN BED so I suppose it's worth it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? / 11 Places Women Want To Be Touched (MUST READ) / How Can I Stop My Brother From Raping Me??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.