Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! (3034 Views)

Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) / IGBOS, Let Us Dump PDP And Vote APGA In 2019. / Why Should We Vote President Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by cheruv: 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^That fool isn't from the Niger Delta! The day Ndigbo start taking advice from a known bastard Igbo hater like him is the day i'll give up on my people! He even hates GEJ with a passion too!

Has anyone noticed that most (if not all) of those that hate Igbos and claim to be from the Niger Delta or Ijaw....they all support Buhari and APC!? Makes you wonder doesn't it? wink
Nwanne...
when I look at the SS I see 3 entities viz
1]Eastern SS which is present day AKS and CRS
2]Central SS which is present day RS & Bayelsa
3]Western SS which is present day Edo & Delta

the Igbophobic aspects of the SS are the central and western parts and that's why I joined the struggle for the creation of Anioma state, so that our brothers domiciled in the western parts of our realm would stop being infected by those vermin angry
Bini, Jekri, Ishan, Etsako & Afenmai all think like ofe'mmanus..even Sobo people to an extent do so also,that's why I don't waste time in attacking them.the only SS people I softpedal on are the Mmoño and the Ejagham.
we're not dependent on any people.. and its time we let them know that angry

1 Like

Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
complete20:

I SAY A BIG NO TO DIS
PLS I ONLY WANT WHAT IS BEST FOR IGBOS

u want the best for igbos and u gotta sacrifice ur close neighbors,u gotta give the heads of ur close allies to the oppressive and oppressing internal colonialists just to achieve that,huh? Is that what u tryna say?! So much for 21st century brutuses and macbeths..
I dont suppose i made mention of ur moniker in da 1st place,so pls,Just get lost..

1 Like

Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by youngdee(m): 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
Instead of thinking about the betterment of the nation, most of you are consumed by tribalism. Nigerians!!!

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
cheruv:

Nwanne...
when I look at the SS I see 3 entities viz
1]Eastern SS which is present day AKS and CRS
2]Central SS which is present day RS & Bayelsa
3]Western SS which is present day Edo & Delta

the Igbophobic aspects of the SS are the central and western parts and that's why I joined the struggle for the creation of Anioma state, so that our brothers domiciled in the western parts of our realm would stop being infected by those vermin angry
Bini, Jekri, Ishan, Etsako & Afenmai all think like ofe'mmanus..even Sobo people to an extent do so also,that's why I don't waste time in attacking them.the only SS people I softpedal on are the Mmoño and the Ejagham.
we're not dependent on any people.. and its time we let them know that angry
COMMON MEN! No...i mean NO..am benin and we benins and edos in general are in full support of the igbos just like the real yorubas.. We got one aim and mission and thats to emancipate ourselves from the feudal internal colonialists and saboteurs among us and u guys gotta stay focused.
When we say viva niger delta,we also mean to say viva the land of the rising sun..

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by zendy: 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
complete20:
[b][/b]IF GEJ WINS, A SOUTHEASTERNER WILL NOT RULE NIGERIA UNTIL THE NEXT 2 DECADE.

This is becos, if Jonathan wins, if he leaves office 2019 a northerner will rule for 8 years. After the northerner rules for 8 years, a westerner may emerge as the next president (u might wanna disagree).
But if the APC wins, with the present gov of IMO state Rocha's okorocha running for presidential primaries under APC last year, he could get a ticket to run as the next president after buhari

Guy,the time of anyone doing 'shakara' for us Igbos because of the office of the president is long over. Igbos have done well for themselves since the end of the civil war without the presidency and we will keep doing well with or without it and that's most important thing. We do not need the presidency to achieve anything we want to

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by IGBOSON1: 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rexxie:

u want the best for igbos and u gotta sacrifice ur close neighbors,u gotta give the heads of ur close allies to the oppressive and oppressing internal colonialists just to achieve that,huh? Is that what u tryna say?! So much for 21st century brutuses and macbeths..
I dont suppose i made mention of ur moniker in da 1st place,so pls,Just get lost..

^^^Bros, Shakespeares' Brutus ain't got nothing on these our own homebred scheming conniving lot....FACT!

Compared to them he's just a learner in the backstabbing game! wink

1 Like

Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by Riodiao(m): 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
GEJ IS WOORKING.
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT
WE ALL WE VOTE YOU, EVEN THE OPPOSSITION WILL VOTE GEJ

EVEN GOV AMAECHI SAY E GO VOTE GEJ
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=844567788949505&set=vb.806279582778326&type=2&theater
Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by vega84(m): 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rubbish we never rule since e come be after buhari? De no gree us fr 2003,2007,2011,2015 still na fr 2019 they go giv us? Abeg this ur analysis no work @ alll. Everyone is entitled to his own vote bt as igbos we are nt suppose to vote buhari cos he has never been a friend to us.! #vegatalks#
Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by Emmanuel247(m): 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
This GUY doesn't know what he is saying
Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by hummerwise(m): 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
Starting 2 think that the reason nigeria will continue to wallop in the mud is due to the following:
1) The op
2) This thread
3) Each and evry one that has commented
4) Mindset of people like the ones on this thread
5) Igbo feeling of coward and inferiority complex, thinking they av bin rob all dis yrs(thinking nigerian breakup will beta their lives)

6) And some yorubas who think they the wisest
7) Some hausas who blv that the presidential throne is their inheritance

#finalcheck; Am a Nigerian and will continue 2 say dis, there is no future development in any of this people.(GEJ/GMB)
But u av d rite to choose whoever yu wanna vote for...
But do it out of tribal sentiment..
Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by tuborme: 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
We do not want an Igbo presidency, we want a true nigerian as a president like GEJ. Rochas is a joker that will loose his ward this time around.
Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by NnamdiN: 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rexxie:

COMMON MEN! No...i mean NO..am benin and we benins and edos in general are in full support of the igbos just like the real yorubas.. We got one aim and mission and thats to emancipate ourselves from the feudal internal colonialists and saboteurs among us and u guys gotta stay focused.
When we say viva niger delta,we also mean to say viva the land of the rising sun..
I apologize on his behalf wink I live in the Niger delta, y'all are really with us and like us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

To All Acclaimed Biafrans desist from empty war talks / If This Happens Nigeria Will Breake Up, Chigaemezu Warned. / Polyps Surgically Removed From Buhari’s Nostrils During Trip - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.