Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,164 members, 7,842,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? (5367 Views)

You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) / Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You / See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:

Stultus es qui illi pro dispositis

swdy you've got to do something abouh your attitude.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by iamrealdeji(m): 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
EroticAngelina:
you were planning to go out, you open the door and meet this beautiful girl(for the guys) or handsome guy(for the ladies) standing outside... or let's say in front of ur door.. what would be your reaction? cheesy
What would I do like how?i see girls that are far more beautiful than this everyday,i'll just ask her whom she's asking for
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by Rapmoney(m): 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
valmunich:
TOL: Could this be joblessness
Yes, it is the highest order of joblessness!!!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by iamrealdeji(m): 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
EroticAngelina:
you were planning to go out, you open the door and meet this beautiful girl(for the guys) or handsome guy(for the ladies) standing outside... or let's say in front of ur door.. what would be your reaction? cheesy
Angelina,even if i see you in front of my door,all i'll say is "hi,are you asking for someone?" the way i act in real life is far different from nairaland,i over flatter girls and exergerate their beauty on nairaland and act like im falling in love with a girl when in real life,i may not even look at the girl twice
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by valmunich(m): 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Angelina,even if i see you in front of my door,all i'll say is "hi,are you asking for someone?" the way i act in real life is far different from nairaland,i over flatter girls and exergerate their beauty on nairaland and act like im falling in love with a girl when in real life,i may not even look at the girl twice
Bro.. Sorry to ask this but who asked for this epistle

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:

wow, that's intense smiley that's why I don't really believe anything people say on on forums, internet etc.
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
Fest I cheque if ah yansh is big,

If small yansh, I shot d door, if big yansh, den we can talk.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
i will ask her watin happen
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by justmag(m): 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
Go out That plan was cancelled the moment i saw her....That means God is trying to tell me something. She is niceeee. kiss
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by sexylogan(m): 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
EroticAngelina:

I'll ask her a simple question, "Na only you waka come?" undecided

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by clemz85(m): 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
good morning here! ...looking for some1?
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by 400billionman: 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
EroticAngelina:

I will find you a job..
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
Would tell him to leave.. He's not my type grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by ipleddge: 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
Depending on how d girl dress,I might like to go in with her,but if a going to work..she will have to reschedule because I don't joke with money
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by Mhizizzy(f): 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
Greet and ask Wu he is looking for
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by twerkjack: 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
rubey:

I guess it is time to stop using cheap phones tongue
NICEEEEEEEE ONE E cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by SweetBrito(m): 4:27am On Mar 24, 2015
grin I will take her to T.B Joshua...cos this na temptation #in Psquare's voice grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 24, 2015
rubey:

I guess it is time to stop using cheap phones tongue
word
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by Nobody: 5:20am On Mar 28, 2015
[/size][size=8pt]I will ask them to vote for Buhari [size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigeria Men Like BIG WOMEN? / Why Are Ethiopian Girls So Stupid / Re: Women Searching For Husbands; My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.