Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Whom Is To Be Blamed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whom Is To Be Blamed (756 Views)

Ladies And Gents, Who Is To Be Blamed For This Konjification {pix} / MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers / Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whom Is To Be Blamed by Tonyet1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2009
A friend of mine called on my phone this morning saying his relationship is on hell

what happened i asked, and he said

he was with his girl on wednesday last week (14th) and he suspected her acting indifferent, and tried pulling off his face from her odd gestures

what could have been the problem i asked and he said "she heard some of her friends saying her boo is always seen around bootleggers in PH city with chics and she did no t verify but suddenly started acting shaddy

just on saturday, she called but he was outside having some laundry, while his crasy cousin sister that came around to visit picked he phone and acted as though she was my friends suspected chic,

,after the phone discussion, she did not tell him someone called and my friends girl all of a sudden took the believe that "yes her boo is actually cheating with the conversation on the phone" and got her self all mad and not until sunday(yesterday) she abrutly bursted his house and slapped him saying the relationship was over, wth my friend acting surprised at her act

at the end, he realised after checking his fone that his crasy cousin had had a conversation, now he is so mad and he is like

whom do i blame!

pls friends, whom is to be blamed here?
Re: Whom Is To Be Blamed by MoneyRule(m): 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2009
Is that it?
I was expecting the question to be "who else do i blame?" because by now i expected that he has already given his cousin a serious querry,i mean;what kind of stunt was that? and then blame his girlfriend for being so immature about the whole thing!
Re: Whom Is To Be Blamed by sistajay(f): 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2009
Blame everybody but yourself!!
Re: Whom Is To Be Blamed by arramyjay: 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2009
The boyfriend is to be blamed.Wow and she slapped him,tht is funny. cheesy cheesy
Re: Whom Is To Be Blamed by Eaglebabe: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2009
Why shld another person pick ur calls?It is all ur fault?
Re: Whom Is To Be Blamed by lonelypal(m): 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2009
Tonye-t:

A friend of mine called on my phone this morning saying his relationship is on hell

what happened i asked, and he said

he was with his girl on wednesday last week (14th) and he suspected her acting indifferent, and tried pulling off his face from her odd gestures

what could have been the problem i asked and he said "she heard some of her friends saying her boo is always seen around bootleggers in PH city with chics and she did no t verify but suddenly started acting shaddy

just on saturday, she called but he was outside having some laundry, while his crasy cousin sister that came around to visit picked he phone and acted as though she was my friends suspected chic,

,after the phone discussion, she did not tell him someone called
and my friends girl all of a sudden took the believe that "yes her boo is actually cheating with the conversation on the phone" and got her self all mad and not until sunday(yesterday) she abrutly bursted his house and slapped him saying the relationship was over, wth my friend acting surprised at her act

at the end, he realised after checking his fone that his crasy cousin had had a conversation, now he is so mad and he is like

whom do i blame!

pls friends, whom is to be blamed here?

what was she thinking? y didnt she tell him? thats quite strange undecided
@ poster

Talk to ur gurl and xplain d whole scenario to her. wink
Re: Whom Is To Be Blamed by Omolola1(f): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2009
the boyfriend
Re: Whom Is To Be Blamed by gestapo(f): 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2009
Chei, men don suffer cheesy Thank God say I be woman otherwise i for don redesign some people's faces lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Have You Taken The Love Test? / Romantic Places To Spend Val's Day / Gifts On Valentine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.