Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Guys ( What Will U Do) Pic ! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys ( What Will U Do) Pic ! (11030 Views)

See What Excess Conji Can Do (pic) / See The Way My Boyfriend Beat Me! What Should I Do? (pic) / Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys ( What Will U Do) Pic ! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Orijin101:

So far money/ego/kudi/owo is involved, i will enjoy her with pleasure but if money isn't involved, please what's my cell number?

But u might suffer in the jail for a whole year.

This might last minutes tho
Re: Guys ( What Will U Do) Pic ! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
ipleddge:
If you give me ur booty,I will sure insure it against any damage,will all my property
ok I give it to you.

Now what? angry angry
Re: Guys ( What Will U Do) Pic ! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
remsonik:
This is rubbish, she didnt ask to be born this way so stop making jest of her joor.........
Nothing wrong with having a good shave and looking good which she obviously doesn't care about.
Fulaboy:
when you finish giving this girl head na me go help you with toothpick cox hair go stuck in your teeth undecided
_Aboki will always be an _aboki grin
Did i mention giving her a head undecided ?

1 Like

Fulaboy:
And what do you think will happen to my teeth when I finish giving this lady a mouth action undecided
and who said you have to go down on her?

Beside she may be smooth down there for all you know. Have you seen it to jump to such conclusion?
Re: Guys ( What Will U Do) Pic ! by Nicklaus(m): 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lala247:

But shes comfortable ... Mayb she doesnt care
she should, coz sentiment aside it's disgusting for a lady, but wait o why she con rezemble Timaya like this

1 Like

Re: Guys ( What Will U Do) Pic ! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nicklaus:
she should, coz sentiment aside it's disgusting for a lady, but wait o why she con rezemble Timaya like this

Lol nah igbo girl She looks igbo what do u think
Re: Guys ( What Will U Do) Pic ! by ipleddge: 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
rokiatu:
ok I give it to you.

Now what? angry angry
*dancing sekem*
Tell me what u want ama do it for u immediately,if u want popcorn e dey,kunu e dey...let's start from there
Re: Guys ( What Will U Do) Pic ! by remsonik(f): 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Nothing wrong with having a good shave and looking good which she obviously doesn't care about.
You dont get. She has a medical condition that makes hair grow all over her body. She actually wants people to know she's a lady not a man she's been mistaken for thats why she has weird makeups and exposes her cleavage. Shaving all the time gives her bumps as the hair keeps growing.
Re: Guys ( What Will U Do) Pic ! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lala247:

But u might suffer in the jail for a whole year.

This might last minutes tho
Not might! i will definitely suffer in the jail but i will never bang a pvssy dat will start giving me bad memories!

1 Like

Re: Guys ( What Will U Do) Pic ! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
ipleddge:
*dancing sekem*
Tell me what u want ama do it for u immediately,if u want popcorn e dey,kunu e dey...let's start from there
popcorn? cry are u a kid? I take it back. angry
Re: Guys ( What Will U Do) Pic ! by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
I won't mind jail.
An opportunity for me to av an adventure
Re: Guys ( What Will U Do) Pic ! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
Orijin101:

Not might! i will definitely suffer in the jail but i will never bang a pvssy dat will start giving me bad memories!
Lol i swear u crack me up
Re: Guys ( What Will U Do) Pic ! by Nicklaus(m): 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lala247:

Lol nah igbo girl She looks igbo what do u think
VERY PERCULIAR !
Re: Guys ( What Will U Do) Pic ! by Fulaboy(m): 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
rokiatu:
and who said you have to go down on her?

Beside she may be smooth down there for all you know. Have you seen it to jump to such conclusion?
Still NO angry I'd rather go to jail and be a bad ass there. Whoever try messing up with me will get his ass kicked cheesy
Re: Guys ( What Will U Do) Pic ! by ipleddge: 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
rokiatu:
popcorn? cry are u a kid? I take it back. angry
No,not popcorn that u know...we call chiverolet popcorn,and rolls Royce kunu...choose Ur choice
Re: Guys ( What Will U Do) Pic ! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
I won't mind jail.
An opportunity for me to av an adventure

Lol @ adventure

Depends on d jail sha

The ones here are like paid holiday , tv , ps3, 3 square meals no bill yh i can see the appeal
Re: Guys ( What Will U Do) Pic ! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nicklaus:
VERY PERCULIAR !

Lol u no wan start war abi , i feel u grin
Re: Guys ( What Will U Do) Pic ! by remsonik(f): 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
Please read her story
26 year old Queen Okafor is one of the hairiest women in Nigeria. In an interview with Sunday Sun the Anambra state born lady said she was born without much hair on her body, but gradually began sprouting them five years ago, at age 21.

In this Sun interview, Queen talks about the challenges of living with such unique features and how she's dealt with it all these years. Find her sad and heartwarming story below...

“My name is Queen Nonyerem Okafor. I am from Anambra State. We are five children from our parents, three girls and two boys. I inherited the hairs from my mum and it runs in the family. Once you get to 21 to 23 years in our family, you start experiencing hair growth. I am 26 years old now, when I was in secondary school, much hairs were not on my body. It started when I finished my secondary school. I am not granting you this interview as if I need help or money, no! I want to tell my story and what it means to be a hairy woman. All I need is for an NGO to take up my case as a woman with abnormal conditions and also to act in the movie industry.

“The first time it started to grow on my body, I was ashamed, but someone advised me that I shouldn’t bother, that it is a blessing not a curse. The person told me that I am unique, besides, wherever I go, I would be recognised. She advised me that I shouldn’t be ashamed, rather that I should be proud of myself. It was her that gave me strength and boosted my self esteem. Some people think that I am a man. Some think I fixed my bosom to deceive people. Men especially find it difficult to believe that I am a woman. It was when we interact that most men are reassured that I am a woman. It has made me to be very popular and recognised in public. It has boosted my confidence to socialize. People want to identify with me to know the stuff I am made of. Some want to find out where this girl is coming from. People call and dash me money because of my hairy nature, but I don’t beg for money.”

“Before the advice came, I was asking God why all these now? I was thinking of what to rub to clear the hair from my skin. I rubbed tortoise faeces and a lot of things people recommend for me to use, but it didn’t remove them, rather it caused more harm than good as I started growing bumps and sores while the hair was still coming out. So, I stopped rubbing those things. I suffered those lumps trying to stop the growth,” she narrated.

“When there is much heat, I feel terrible, it doesn’t itch but it really inconveniences me most times. That`s why I have to wear or put on light cloths because sweat soaks my dress when I go out. Once you see me, you know that heat is dealing with me as a result of my hairy skin. I used to shave it off but if I want to shave all, it will cause me lumps all over my body. She said she had not taken the medical option seriously. “I have not gone to hospital. I don’t care anymore because it is from within my blood and it is hereditary. I don’t need it because I can`t be using my money on something that refuses to free me. A doctor had advised that surgery can remove it, but not in Nigeria. Maybe outside the country, but I am not interested.”

"A man that is meant for me will come when the time comes. It is not a problem. I will get married, after all, there are other disabled people that are married despite their condition. When I was 18 or 19 years old, I was supposed to have married, but it was just that the man was a hot tempered person. He was my suitor and we ended it there. He was seeing the hair coming little by little. People are appreciating me and a lot of people are still coming for my hand in marriage. I have been seeing many men coming to ask me for relationship, even one claimed he is from a European country that he came back to Nigeria to look for a woman to marry. But most men just want a fling, they don’t want serious relationship. I was doubting if he was real or not. I have admirers just like every other girl. Most times, I have admires more than normal girls. But most men are not sincere, my mother would say that love is not by lip service. I have been hearing things like, I want to marry you, but after sleeping with you, the man will end up dumping you for another woman. My boyfriend likes me the way I look and I have not been dumped because I am hairy. Men don’t break my heart. I don’t trust men easily because I wouldn’t allow myself to have emotional breakdown. I can`t wait for my heart to be broken. In my village, an old woman has advised that she knows that I am not yet married, but I should believe that my own person is coming. She said that when my husband will come, I will find it difficult to believe that the man is my own. She told me that is how her own daughter looks. But now I have come to appreciate how I am created,” she said.

“I came to Lagos last year to see whether I can stay in Lagos or not. Other times I have been coming and going. But the truth is that I have been enjoying my stay in Lagos now because something good is happening. Anytime I go out, people will notice my presence and look at me. For instance, the first time I went to Ladipo Market, people besieged me, both traders and touts snapping me with their phones and video. You would be shocked how they gathered and caused chaotic situation that day, you would have written it as big news, to the extent that I went to a shopping complex and they started clapping for me, calling me Eze Nwanyi, which means Queen. They were hailing me so much. It was the most embarrassing day of my life. The traders and touts left what they were doing to follow me around and saying all sorts of things, if not for one man that offered to give us a lift, we wouldn’t have escaped those boys. There was a time I went to Alaba International Market with a sister and traders were peeping through the window to see my face and they were saying, ‘she is all hairs oh!’ Someone has stepped down from a bus because of me, a lady. Both of us were entering a bus at Mile 2 and immediately she glanced at me she changed her mind and immediately alighted from the bus despite that the bus conductor was urging her to enter, that was the only time someone refused to ride in the same bus with me."

"If I have the opportunity of becoming an actress, I can do that but it is to get the right person to help me. I need somebody to help me because I am perfect in everything I do. I need someone to put me through but people tell me that for some producers or directors, all they are after is to sleep with you. I have not encountered that yet, but people have been telling me to be careful. People get easily attracted to me.

1 Like

Re: Guys ( What Will U Do) Pic ! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
Vjsmiles
Jacksparrow1207
Cherryice
Dimples192
Blackett
Khabouqi
Sinizia
Zenith

Ur thoughts smiley
Re: Guys ( What Will U Do) Pic ! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
People are easily attracted to her .... Hmmm
Re: Guys ( What Will U Do) Pic ! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lala247:

Lol i swear u crack me up
Datz d fact dear, I can bang any "p" for the doe but when the doe isn't involved, i select "p" that will gimme lovely memories wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys ( What Will U Do) Pic ! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
Orijin101:

Datz d fact dear, I can bang any "p" for the doe but when the doe isn't involved, i select "p" that will gimme lovely memories wink

Lol @ lovely memories

What looking at guys 24/7 for a year
Re: Guys ( What Will U Do) Pic ! by Nicklaus(m): 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lala247:

Lol u no wan start war abi , i feel u grin
War ke, what for You said ibos n I said pEculiar, do you know where I m from I know it to be true ok.
Re: Guys ( What Will U Do) Pic ! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
It's obviously a man it's a transsexual.
Re: Guys ( What Will U Do) Pic ! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lala247:

Lol @ lovely memories

Re: Guys ( What Will U Do) Pic ! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lala247:

Lol @ lovely memories

As in?
Nicklaus:
War ke, what for You said ibos n I said pEculiar, do you know where I m from I know it to be true ok.

R u igbo
Re: Guys ( What Will U Do) Pic ! by Fulaboy(m): 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Orijin101:

_Aboki will always be an _aboki grin
Did i mention giving her a head undecided ?
I'm trying to let you know just in case you think of doing that but kissing her alone sefff will leave you struggling with toothpick undecided
Orijin101:

As in?

Watching guys for a year cant b good memories now .
Re: Guys ( What Will U Do) Pic ! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:
It's obviously a man it's a transsexual.

No its not she's really a female cant u see her boobs lol dat aint plastic surgery lol

Ave seen ppl with dat hair problem but they shave it off she kinda likes hers
Re: Guys ( What Will U Do) Pic ! by stephenqueen: 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Orijin101:
I can hit her only if $100,000 is placed on it!
And while lashing her, her face must be covered with a polybag angry
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings / Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has More Pretty Girlz And Cute Guyz?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.