Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers (11021 Views)

Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men / Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? / Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers by Rogo: 9:26am On Dec 23, 2008
hello all nairalander,, Some days back i took my time to study the young girls in my area i discovered that girls prefered dating married men than single guy. why is it so. your contribution please, thanks.
Re: Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers by meexteriox(m): 9:30am On Dec 23, 2008
The answer is simple.
Emotional insecurity, wickedness, greed and above all, love of money.
Re: Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers by whitelexi(m): 9:35am On Dec 23, 2008
meexteriox:

The answer is simple.
Emotional insecurity, wickedness, greed and above all, love of money.

Girls know if a man is able to provide for his family then he must be able throw the occasional tit-bits around at on-lookers. . . Unfortunately though, the down-side to getting involved with a married man is you present the risk of breaking up this once happy family. . . And if the laws of karma really do exist, then u can expect similar treatment if not worse.
Re: Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 23, 2008
Rogo:

hello all nairalander,, Some days back i took my time to study the young girls in my area i discovered that girls prefered dating married men than single guy. why is it so. your contribution please, thanks.

I have a number of reasons for you:

1.Security: Guys are becoming too disappointing these days. Most guys actually act like they are doing you a favour by dating you. But if you are dating a married man, he knows you can walk out on him anytime you want, so he treats you like a queen and doesn’t mess around.

2.Lack of romance: C’mon lets face it; the word ‘romance’ has lost its value. It’s used for deceit and cheating these days. If you are dating a married man, any romance in it will be an illusion cos you know he’s not yours. So you don’t love him with all your heart and you save yourself a lot of heartache when the r/ship crumbles.

3.Money: This is a very high motivator. Everyone wants a good provider around her. I was just reading a thread where the girl says her guy loves her but doesn’t buy her gifts. Well, that wouldn’t happen if he was married.

4.Wickedness: some girls actually do it to spite their fellow ladies. To tell them that they can have what they have. I have a friend who’s dating her friend’s husband. And the idiot man even tells her that she’s better in bed than her friend. And when she tells her story, she tells it with such joy. I think her friend did something to her in the past and this is just payback for her. But she doesn’t know she’s hurting herself more, cos the man’s just using her.

5.Love: Believe it or not, people fall in love with married men, and their happiness depends on that relationship.

You know, I still dont understand why a married man would date someone else. I mean, he made his choice and married her . . Why cheat on her? Most of them even claim to love their wives . . . So why would they cheat undecided
Re: Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers by iice(f): 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2008
The root of all evil ~ money grin
Re: Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers by steve49ja(m): 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2008
Financial benefits,Connection
Re: Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers by haryorlah(f): 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2008
COS most young guys behave stupidly and immatured. they cant handle most situations.
they always want to end it. gown up men, not necessarily married take there time and to put things righ maybe cos of lots of experience
Re: Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers by Ben13: 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2008
It happens in some part of Naija
Re: Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers by Encomium(m): 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2008
The reason is purely based on greed as well as breaking another woman's home.
Re: Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers by Chetachuku(m): 6:47am On Dec 24, 2008
concupiscence of the flesh and ardour of wordly desires!
Re: Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers by ndumart: 7:29am On Dec 24, 2008
Ujujoan:

1.Security: Guys are becoming too disappointing these days. Most guys actually act like they are doing you a favour by dating you. But if you are dating a married man, he knows you can walk out on him anytime you want, so he treats you like a queen and doesn’t mess around.
Girls are equally disappointing. Tell me how secured you are in a relationship u know is definitely going to hit the rocks. And mind u, most married men will treat you nice cos of what they stand to gain. They spoil you silly just to get in between your legs. How secured are you in a relationship where the man is always hiding you from the public?

Ujujoan:

2.Lack of romance: C’mon lets face it; the word ‘romance’ has lost its value. It’s used for deceit and cheating these days. If you are dating a married man, any romance in it will be an illusion because you know he’s not yours. So you don’t love him with all your heart and you save yourself a lot of heartache when the r/ship crumbles.

You dont love him with all you heart, yet you allow him make love to you?

Ujujoan:

3.Money: This is a very high motivator. Everyone wants a good provider around her. I was just reading a thread where the girl says her guy loves her but doesn’t buy her gifts. Well, that wouldn’t happen if he was married.
We have countless young and rich men available.
Why then pitch your tent with a married man who has no intentions of ever marrying you.
The best you can be is a mistress.

Ujujoan:

4.Wickedness: some girls actually do it to spite their fellow ladies. To tell them that they can have what they have. I have a friend who’s dating her friend’s husband. And the idiot man even tells her that she’s better in bed than her friend. And when she tells her story, she tells it with such joy. I think her friend did something to her in the past and this is just payback for her. But she doesn’t know she’s hurting herself more, because the man’s just using her.
Ever heard of the law of Karma?
What goes round surely comes around

Ujujoan:

5.Love: Believe it or not, people fall in love with married men, and their happiness depends on that relationship.
Yeah, people fall in luv with married men but that should be if you are unaware of his marital status. when u are aware, then u should try to undo whatever feelings u have for him. He is married and will probably stay married, you or no you.

Ujujoan:

You know, I still don't understand why a married man would date someone else. I mean, he made his choice and married her . . Why cheat on her? Most of them even claim to love their wives . . . So why would they cheat undecided
I still don't understand why girls will throw themselves at married men knowing fully well that he's married. Why try to break his family? Yeah, most of them love their wives and don't joke with them, they just see those girls out there as playthings.
Re: Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers by stnonymus(m): 9:30am On Dec 24, 2008
Girls do it for several reasons.But the most common reasons are for financial support or to have a relationship with no commitment.Most ladies are afraid of giving their heart to a relationship because they fear they may never be able to recover if the relationship goes sour.That sort of cautious living never satisfies anybody.If you want love you've got to risk being hurt.There are no short cuts.
Re: Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers by kokonets(m): 10:46am On Dec 24, 2008
I think its for various reasons like wanting a father figure, someone there can respect. secondly, money and connections
Re: Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers by Ben13: 10:52am On Dec 24, 2008
some are seriously looking for connections, why others are not.
Re: Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers by TOYOSI20(f): 1:13am On Jan 26, 2009
Yeah. . .senseless young gurls that is!! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers by DonSegmond(m): 3:47am On Jan 26, 2009
this is not rocket science.

when a married man is cheating on his wife, he can't spend as much time with the girl so he spends money to keep the relationships. so young girls date these married men for money, however, it's not just the money.

when a married man is cheating, he treats the girl better than his wife, so these girls get treated really good.

when a man is married, he has to go home to his wife/kids, so he doesn't spend too much time with the girl, so the girl is out and free to do as she wishes.

so these young girls want a man to treat them really good, spend money on them and not bother them 24/7.
Re: Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers by dayokanu(m): 4:34am On Jan 26, 2009
Simply put MONEY!!!!!!
Re: Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers by loveme(f): 11:06am On Jan 26, 2009
its just like give me wot u hav n i'll give u wot i hav.d gurl gives her body n d guy gives her money back in return.no strings attached
Re: Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers by Ben13: 11:11am On Jan 26, 2009
love me
Re: Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers by makib: 11:36am On Jan 26, 2009
90% of the reason is for financial aid and security. the remaining 10% is just shared between going out with mature men and the desire to break up a happy home. shikena!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? / Oops! The Camel Toe On This Sierra Leonean Model Though (18+) / THIS New Photos Of The World's Hottest Grandma' Will Make Your Joystick Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.