Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Nigeria: I'll End Corruption In Oil Sector, If Re-elected - Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: I'll End Corruption In Oil Sector, If Re-elected - Jonathan (1094 Views)

Igbos Not Fools, If They Secede From Nigeria, I'll Apply For Their Visa:Idris A. / I’ll Fight Corruption More In 2019 If Elected – Jonathan - / "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria: I'll End Corruption In Oil Sector, If Re-elected - Jonathan by holluwai(m): 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
By Ben Agande
Abuja — President Goodluck Jonathan has promised to entrench transperency and eradicate corruption in the nation's oil sector if re-elected.

He gave the commitment on Sunday evening in Lagos at a youth event titled "An unimaginable feat in sports" designed to highlight his administration's achievements in the sports sector.

»

File: President Goodluck Jonathan speaks during his visit to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) in Lagos, on March 12, 2015. AFP PHOTO

The event which lasted to the early hours of Monday attracted sports men and women, young professionals as well as beneficiaries of the Federal Government's scholarship schemes among others.

Source : http://allafrica.com/stories/201503231842.html

After reading this article, I was left to wonder if the GEFJ didn't know that there was corruption in the oil sector before now or this man is just playing with the intelligence of Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria: I'll End Corruption In Oil Sector, If Re-elected - Jonathan by oduastates: 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
The Time is quarter past twelve.
Re: Nigeria: I'll End Corruption In Oil Sector, If Re-elected - Jonathan by TI1919(m): 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
grin
Re: Nigeria: I'll End Corruption In Oil Sector, If Re-elected - Jonathan by holluwai(m): 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hmmm

oduastates:
The Time is quarter past twelve.
Re: Nigeria: I'll End Corruption In Oil Sector, If Re-elected - Jonathan by oluwafemi113(m): 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2015

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria: I'll End Corruption In Oil Sector, If Re-elected - Jonathan by coldsummer: 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
LMAO. You want to end yourself and Alison? Can't stop laughing uncle jona.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: I'll End Corruption In Oil Sector, If Re-elected - Jonathan by Flets: 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
f by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. 

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: I'll End Corruption In Oil Sector, If Re-elected - Jonathan by otr1(m): 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Never again Jonathan! Not all Nigerians are fools like you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria: I'll End Corruption In Oil Sector, If Re-elected - Jonathan by MrPeterson(m): 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lol.
We are marching forward
No going back
Sai buhari

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria: I'll End Corruption In Oil Sector, If Re-elected - Jonathan by mperoakeem(m): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
once beaten twice shy... We're marching on... We're now wiser

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: I'll End Corruption In Oil Sector, If Re-elected - Jonathan by minifuworld: 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
so jonathan finally agreed that there is corruption in oil sector abi

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria: I'll End Corruption In Oil Sector, If Re-elected - Jonathan by steadymind(m): 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ah, Brother Ole!!!!,

We wont give you the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: I'll End Corruption In Oil Sector, If Re-elected - Jonathan by stan241(m): 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Some of the things he says in his speeches leaves so much to be desired..a person who says such ordinarily shouldn't even be a councillor..the person writing the presidents speeches is a dunce
Re: Nigeria: I'll End Corruption In Oil Sector, If Re-elected - Jonathan by lilbazy(m): 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Click like for the general to take_over...click
share for the incumbent to continue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: I'll End Corruption In Oil Sector, If Re-elected - Jonathan by sheymaziggy: 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
stan241:
Some of the things he says in his speeches leaves so much to be desired..a person who says such ordinarily shouldn't even be a councillor..the person writing the presidents speeches is a dunce

You wrong bro .the person actually reading it is the slowpoke here .
He has actually confirmed that there was corruption there and he failed to stop it for 6 years .this guy and his fans are jokers

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: I'll End Corruption In Oil Sector, If Re-elected - Jonathan by holluwai(m): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
Absolutely correct!!!!!

sheymaziggy:

You wrong bro .the person actually reading it is the slowpoke here .
He has actually confirmed that there was corruption there and he failed to stop it for 6 years .this guy and his fans are jokers

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: I'll End Corruption In Oil Sector, If Re-elected - Jonathan by viczing(m): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
TI1919:
grin

Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: I'll End Corruption In Oil Sector, If Re-elected - Jonathan by holluwai(m): 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
Did you watch the Real Madrid match against barca? tongue

I'm sure you did thus you should check that you signature as none of those two are sure.

viczing:

Gej till 2019
Re: Nigeria: I'll End Corruption In Oil Sector, If Re-elected - Jonathan by Kakpos: 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
THUNDER FIRE YOU WHAT DID YOU WITH YOUR SIX YEARS
Re: Nigeria: I'll End Corruption In Oil Sector, If Re-elected - Jonathan by viczing(m): 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
holluwai:
Did you watch the Real Madrid match against barca? tongue

I'm sure you did thus you should check that you signature as none of those two are sure.

The end justifies the means if mine don't work let barcanista own work LoL
Re: Nigeria: I'll End Corruption In Oil Sector, If Re-elected - Jonathan by 400billionman: 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
He can do it.

The same Jonathan eradicated bureaucracy in fuel distribution in Nigeria.

The same Jonathan eradicated ghost workers and pensioners in Federal civil service.

The same Jonathan brought back our railways.

The same Jonathan returned Nigeria to the part of Food sufficiency.

Thesame Jonathan revived the comatose car manufacturing sector in Nigeria.

Why won't Jonathan eradicate corruption in the oil industry ?

It takes only one thing; YOUR VOTE for JONATHAN come Saturday 28th March.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: I'll End Corruption In Oil Sector, If Re-elected - Jonathan by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
viczing:

Uncle Real Madrid will be knocked out of Chanpions leage. By the way it is 4Points clear for FC Barcelona... Final Copa Delrey and UCL loading! We shall witness the repeat of 2009!!!!

Sai GEJ
Visca Barca
Re: Nigeria: I'll End Corruption In Oil Sector, If Re-elected - Jonathan by holluwai(m): 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
Okay now.... grin

viczing:

Re: Nigeria: I'll End Corruption In Oil Sector, If Re-elected - Jonathan by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
We believe you Mr President...you will be re-elected
Re: Nigeria: I'll End Corruption In Oil Sector, If Re-elected - Jonathan by holluwai(m): 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
Abeg please who are "We"?

I don't believe in GEFJ oh, someone who barely displays confidence in himself.

CHANGE!!!!, and by no means am I referring to a conductor cheesy

barcanista:
We believe you Mr President...you will be re-elected
Re: Nigeria: I'll End Corruption In Oil Sector, If Re-elected - Jonathan by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
Too too late clueless nigga
Re: Nigeria: I'll End Corruption In Oil Sector, If Re-elected - Jonathan by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
holluwai:
Abeg please who are "We"?

I don't believe in GEFJ oh, someone who barely displays confidence in himself.

CHANGE!!!!, and by no means am I referring to a conductor cheesy

Believe in Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

I Support Buhari / See What PDP Is Campaigning With In Kogi State / Breakdown Of The Poll Result In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.