Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! (8549 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / How 2 Spot A Hoe / She A Hoe If. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
oilykid:
the two of you are derailing my thread angry

Lol oga at the top no vex ...
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! by Emodeee: 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
If she romance so called "MALE FRIENDS" in public
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! by Truckpusher(m): 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
The diary of a man frustrated by them hos. grin
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
oilykid:
oya tell me cheesy cheesy
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! by chimerase2: 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ma nebo a grown up gal who stays wit her sistas cant even boil white rice shocked
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! by oilykid(m): 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! by Truckpusher(m): 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
chimerase2:
Ma nebo a grown up gal who stays wit her sistas cant even boil white rice shocked
She's a kitchen ho. grin
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! by oilykid(m): 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
chimerase2:
grin grin is she pretty
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! by oilykid(m): 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
The diary of a man frustrated by them hos. grin
I don't do hoes dude, I do them virgins sad :
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! by chimerase2: 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
oilykid:
grin grin is she pretty
yea she is tall and pretty light skin toh bad
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! by oilykid(m): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
chimerase2:
yea she is tall and pretty light skin toh bad
she is definitely a hoe bro grin grin
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! by chimerase2: 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
She's a kitchen ho. grin
if u see wia her sistas de yab am eh even to warm stew na wahala grin
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! by Truckpusher(m): 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
oilykid:
I don't do hoes dude, I do them virgins sad :
They don't write hos on their face and of course there are virgin hos ,they only take it through the anus while maintaining their virginity to deceive virgin hunters like you . tongue grin
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! by oilykid(m): 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
They don't write hos on their face and of course there are virgin hos ,they only take it through the anus while maintaining their virginity to deceive virgin hunters like you . tongue grin
shocked shocked shocked @kitnah and lala247 is this true
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
oilykid:
shocked shocked shocked @kitnah and lala247 is this true

Lol una no well

Im actually laughing .
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! by Mhizizzy(f): 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Anoda steewpeed thread
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! by oilykid(m): 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Anoda steewpeed thread
only hoes says that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
If she ask for favours after or before sex

If she depends on you for her upkeep

Then she is a WHOR€

*Berry*

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! by Mhizizzy(f): 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
oilykid:
only hoes says that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Ur girlfriend is a bitc.h undecided
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! by chimerase2: 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
oilykid:
she is definitely a hoe bro grin grin
just like dat? grin
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! by oilykid(m): 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Ur girlfriend is a bitc.h undecided
only hoes call their fellow girls bitches grin grin
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! by oilykid(m): 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
chimerase2:
just like dat? grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! by oilykid(m): 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
ishilove do the needful cool cool
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! by Mhizizzy(f): 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
oilykid:
only hoes call their fellow girls bitches grin grin

Fvcck u jor
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
trend101:
Guys are quick to call ladies degrading names, i feel for your daughters

Stop taking things too personal...
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! by oilykid(m): 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Fvcck u jor
fvck-only hoes uses that word on guys
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
shocked shocked

U sure??
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! by lovelyadeola(m): 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
We don't need list jawe 90% of them are hoe lol..
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! by FLAWLES(f): 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Op hope you've lectured ur SISTER's all vhiz? Hoe k
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! by twerkjack: 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
THE REASON I HATE NL IS THAT, IT GIVES CHANCES FOR ANY JOBLESS HEDIOTS TO COME ONLINE ND POST ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!!!!! angry
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
twerkjack:
THE REASON I HATE NL IS THAT, IT GIVES CHANCES FOR ANY JOBLESS HEDIOTS TO COME ONLINE ND POST ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!!!!! angry

What makes you any different undecided
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! by Truckpusher(m): 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
kitnah:

shocked shocked

U sure??
People are becoming dubious each day that passes .

Yeah, that shiit does happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Day I Had Quickie In The Shoe Store / "Let Me Be Your Val, It Comes With Full Package" - OAU Lady / Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.