Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

The Day I Had Quickie In The Shoe Store - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Had Quickie In The Shoe Store (8543 Views)

"See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / Hot Romance!footballer Luiz Suarez Kiss Wife "Sofibalbi" In A Shoe Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day I Had Quickie In The Shoe Store by Yt11: 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
I was at the mall last night looking to replace my well-worn running shoes. I had looked in two stores already and was going to look in one more, then call it quits.

As I perused the available styles in store number three, I found one I liked and looked for an employee to help me.

“Hi, Mr. Wilson. Can I help you?”

I turned around and saw the most adorable teenager! She had long blonde hair, blue eyes, and a sultry smile that made my heart skip a beat. I recognized her as the daughter of a co-worker that I had met briefly at the park a few weeks ago. She was a hot little thing and at the time I tried to imagine what it would be like to pin her against a wall and Bleep her good and hard. She looked like she needed it. At least I thought she did.

“Well, hello there! Stefanie isn’t it?”

“Wow! You have a good memory!”

Our eyes locked for a few seconds as we both tried to think of what to say next. Her dreamy blue eyes seemed to draw my attention. I wanted to look away, but couldn’t.
https://kingshost..com/2019/10/arsenal-player-ratings-as-gabriel.html?m=1
Re: The Day I Had Quickie In The Shoe Store by JONSYN7154: 3:06am On Nov 19, 2018
Bloody nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Had Quickie In The Shoe Store by Rextizzle(m): 6:13am On Nov 19, 2018
Mtchhhwww oloshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day I Had Quickie In The Shoe Store by McKayConcept(m): 7:07am On Nov 19, 2018
Chat me up to join our agribusiness discussion platform. All type of Agricultural business idea that is simple to start and easy to earn
Be Your Own Boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day I Had Quickie In The Shoe Store by Yt11: 8:30am On Nov 19, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day I Had Quickie In The Shoe Store by luyev: 11:10am On Nov 19, 2018
dis is not news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day I Had Quickie In The Shoe Store by Yt11: 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
Wow
Re: The Day I Had Quickie In The Shoe Store by Yt11: 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
What a erotic story
Re: The Day I Had Quickie In The Shoe Store by horlamideynice: 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
I AM PAUL, A MULTIMEDIA EXPERT. LET ME TRAIN YOU TO BE A MOST SOUGHT AFTER GRAPHICS DESIGNER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS!

I am Paul, a full fledged Multimedia Expert - Graphics Designer, Photographer, Video Editor, 3D Animator and Motion Graphics Expert.

My expertise lies in branding, design and typography, which are exemplified in each project I am involved in. With my extensive working experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw and InDesign (including other Adobe design tools), it allows me to consistently create designs that align accordingly with clients' expectations. I tackle any design project with a keen eye, a steady hand and endless imagination. With my experience and malleable creativity, I am able to produce solid design work that truly reflects my limitless skill as a multimedia designer and more importantly clients’ visions which there result in killer designs and happy clients

With my passion for creative training, let me teach you to produce killer designs in 3 weeks!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 13TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day I Had Quickie In The Shoe Store by Yt11: 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
Great sex
Re: The Day I Had Quickie In The Shoe Store by Yt11: 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: The Day I Had Quickie In The Shoe Store by Yt11: 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
Re: The Day I Had Quickie In The Shoe Store by Yt11: 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
Wonderful
Re: The Day I Had Quickie In The Shoe Store by Yt11: 10:07am On Dec 02, 2018
Interesting
Re: The Day I Had Quickie In The Shoe Store by Yt11: 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
Re: The Day I Had Quickie In The Shoe Store by Yt11: 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
Correct
Re: The Day I Had Quickie In The Shoe Store by Yt11: 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
Good
Re: The Day I Had Quickie In The Shoe Store by Yt11: 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
Wet
Re: The Day I Had Quickie In The Shoe Store by Yt11: 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
Feeling hot
Re: The Day I Had Quickie In The Shoe Store by Yt11: 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
Love is fun
Re: The Day I Had Quickie In The Shoe Store by Yt11: 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
Whether for two

(1) (Reply)

+18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon / Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life / Should You Announce Your Engagement On Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.