Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? (1342 Views)

Pls Rate My Body Build... (photo) / My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss For Promotion, What Should I Do? / Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by ConfessionsNgr: 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
At where I work, promotion is only every two years. I've been working for six years now and I've gotten promoted only once. I'm happily married with kids. But my boss is divorced. And the boss is in charge of approving the final promotion list. I think it is because of the fact that I've not given in to the demands of sex from my boss that is costing me my promotion. Do I give in and get promoted? My wife mustn't hear about it. She will let all hell loose on my boss. Ever since my boss got divorced, she has always pestered me for an affair. She is a sort of Margaret Thatcher: never stopping until she gets what she wants. Today she's at it again giving me no rest or peace of mind and she keeps telling me my promotion is ready anytime I am ready to give in to her demands. And that the promotion will be double. I can't resign as there are no much jobs in the labour market. Help me out!!! I don't know what to do.

I just got this. Help a brother if you have suggestions. Post comments anonymously on http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/47/should-i-sell-my-body-for-promotion
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by Cutehector(m): 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Tell him to remember the story of joseph.

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by thorpido(m): 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
It is written,promotion comes not from the north,south,east or west but promotion is from the Lord'.

Don't give in.When the time comes,it will be a testimony.
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by danbrowndmf(m): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
And What If You Sleep wit her and still didnt give u the promotion.sad

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
If you have faith, don't do it but if you don't have, you know the rest.

choose wisely

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by LewisO: 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
[size=14pt]If u didn't get promotion from her that doesn't mean u will never get promoted in life. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by Piloeternity(m): 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Take your problem to God's table; he will surely help.
Take this prayer point.

''Any strongman/woman blocking from getting to my promotion... Die by fire!
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
No don't. Its never d right choice. Imagine if u were to sleep with her andafter dat she still doesn't promote u but keeps roping u to sleep with her that shell promote u eventually? Or if u were to sleep with her and then she gets transfered to another companby? Or u sleep with her and u both get caught and ur sacked? Tell her to leave u alone u don't need the promotion and if she threatens to sack u, try recording a video of her when she's nmaking advances at u and threaten to reveal it too if she doesn't leave u alone. But never give in, its a sin and twill ruin ur family life
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Dont you dare try it angry

As a matter of fact,will you keep on sleeping with her to be promoted undecided

Let it be on merit
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
The fact that you are even considering this, is emotional cheating.

Before I give you my honest advice, I want to ask you a question,

if your wife did such would you forgive her?
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by ronald4lif(m): 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
Before I give you my sincere advise, permit me to ask you this question; have you in any point in time had extra marital affairs or still having one?

But I guess you're not the one needing advise though.
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by adanduka: 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
She wants you to join the bandwagon of divorcees and she'll succeed when you give in.
Your videos may be flooding Nairaland soon.
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by Emodeee: 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
rokiatu:

will u marry me? I wanna be seeing BIG BUTT everyday.
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
danbrowndmf:
And What If You Sleep wit her and still didnt give u the promotion.sad

grin grin
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
rokiatu:
The fact that you are even considering this, is emotional cheating.

Before I give you my honest advice, I want to ask you a question,

if your wife did such would you forgive her?

cool ofcourse I would we have kids.
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by argon500: 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ask yourself, 'What do I want? be honest with your answer

Lobatan! grin
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
daviyjones:
cool ofcourse I would we have kids.
Are u the poster?

Emodeee:

will u marry me? I wanna be seeing BIG BUTT everyday.
tongue tongue undecided
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by gbagaunfreak(m): 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
LewisO:
[size=14pt]If u didn't get promotion from her that doesn't mean u will never get promoted in live. [/size]
your gbagaun just got promoted cry
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by Emodeee: 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
rokiatu:
tongue tongue undecided

do u knw i lawv u? 4get all these other nairaland guyz, they lawv u because of ur curves. I organically lawv u. If lawv wz a mountain, my lawv 4 u would be EVEREST.
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
Emodeee:

do u knw i lawv u? 4get all these other nairaland guyz, they lawv u because of ur curves. I organically lawv u. If lawv wz a mountain, my lawv 4 u would be EVEREST.

[img]https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmFGfxbpTX0rIFvg2vg7ARiysr2Ud49SVlyJVLzA7DFOJXIydh[/img]
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by akinsadeez(m): 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
Most peeps would tell you not to sleep with her but its easier said when one is not in the shoes of the OP. I can just imagine working tirelessly in an office and when the time for promotion comes, others are being promoted and you are just stuck there. It can be very frustrating.

I would have advised you to sleep with her, but d problem is dat you might sleep with her and then she keeps stringing you along for the sex while still holding unto ur promotion. I don't think she would be satisfied with a once and for all thing. You have to keep servicing her and it will later lead to the break up of your home. Besides no matter how much you try to hide it, your coworkers will later know and your promotion will be seen as a result of screwing d boss rather than your hard work. That is a very bad image to have in a workplace.

I think you should explore d spiritual option. Pray fervently about it and I believe God will make a way.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by Boland(m): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
The woman is crazy, why on earth would she reduce herself to such?

I'm not sure this story is true... But if it is, the man should have something like a leverage to bargain with, prolly he should record their conversation when next she makes advances at him...
Giving in is not an option cos she will always ask for more which will eventually break his home...
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by GoodFaith: 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
kitnah:
Dont you dare try it angry

As a matter of fact,will you keep on sleeping with her to be promoted undecided

Let it be on merit
The first time you have used your head
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by LewisO: 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
gbagaunfreak:
your gbagaun just got promoted cry
[size=14pt]I wanna modify it before you mentioned me. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by Mhizizzy(f): 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Don't

It might ruin ur home
And integrity
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
Don't give in to her fetish demand. Your promotion may not be in d company. Be faithful to your deeds and trust me God will take u from pit to palace.
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
GoodFaith:

The first time you have used your head
Honestly,i dont know you think via ur anus b4 undecided
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by Xionez(m): 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mtsheww

Turn the tables around,bro. When she is free, ball into her office and lock the door. Drop your trousers (but not your boxers o, to prevent her pouncing on you) and show your package. Look straight into her eyes and tell her

'If you don't behave yourself and give me that promotion, you are getting none of this'.

Make it stick to her fantasy by juggling your crotch a bit then immediately dress up and walk out.

Once that promotion comes, invite your wife to drop in at odd hours so as to frustrate the woman. With time, she would see how caring you are and frees you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by GoodFaith: 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
kitnah:

Honestly,i dont know you think via ur anus b4 undecided
B? did I speak to U?
I know u think through your smelling P
Please wash it
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by Houseofglam7(f): 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
Why the hell should you even tolerate sexual harassment?
Fuq promotion!
Ain't you gat dignity
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by Babygal4eva(f): 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
Imagine it's your wife asking this question and think of what you'll answer her.
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
GoodFaith:

B? did I speak to U?
I know u think through your smelling P
Please wash it
Really?? you quoted me first tho'

Now,i dont have a smelling pussy

But you are moving with dirty girls who have smelling and unshaved pussy,trust me,dirts attract dirt,so authomatically YOU ARE DIRTY!!

Now,hop along,you need to be sent on errand

(1) (Reply)

Things To Accept And Abide With Before Your Relationship Can Succeed..9 Is Whaoo / Man Lure His Wife To Have Sex With Another Man / My Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.