Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss For Promotion, What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss For Promotion, What Should I Do? (4176 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted / Houseboy Uses Love Portion To Try Charm His Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss For Promotion, What Should I Do? by IdJack(m): 5:29am On Apr 10, 2016
A married woman has become very worried after her career husband wants her to have s*x with his boss so that he would be promoted.
Dear readers,
My name is Mellisa and I am staying in Jo’burg. My husband works for a popular bank and I cannot specify where but the thing is he approached me last week and asked if I would be happy staying in Sandton.

Obviously, my answer was yes and so he went on.
He said the only way for him to get a promotion was if I give his manager and boss my body for 24 hours at the Hilton Hotel.

My immediate response was no but he is pushing and pushing, he even promised to buy my dream car – a Jeep Cherokee – if I agree.
He says his boss fancies me because I am beautiful. Please, what should I do? I am totally confused now.

Check my signature for more business information.

www.SmartBusinessInfoHub.com
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss For Promotion, What Should I Do? by ireneony(f): 5:33am On Apr 10, 2016
That niggah shouldn't be label your husband, he is your p1mp.

Modified
P1mp na love love vendor now
Nairaland and their auto-grammar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss For Promotion, What Should I Do? by jmichlins(m): 5:37am On Apr 10, 2016
Your husband is testing you to know your ability to resist some things. First he said the boss thinks you are beautiful which you maybe and he is scared that the beauty will makes you sleep around then he came with a car which he knows every woman loves a good life and then his job to test your loyalty if things should go south for him. Even if he is sincere say no because he will use it against you when the time comes

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss For Promotion, What Should I Do? by SafetyFirst(m): 5:41am On Apr 10, 2016
Do not do it. No matter the consequences.
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss For Promotion, What Should I Do? by ireneony(f): 5:50am On Apr 10, 2016
jmichlins:
Your husband is testing you to know your ability to resist some things. First he said the boss thinks you are beautiful which you maybe and he is scared that the beauty will makes you sleep around then he came with a car which he knows every woman loves a good life and then his job to test your loyalty if things should go south for him. Even if he is sincere say no because he will use it against you when the time comes
what kind of lame test is that? Telling her wife to sleep with someone all becos of a mere job. The man in question does not have an atom of love for his wife.
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss For Promotion, What Should I Do? by jmichlins(m): 5:56am On Apr 10, 2016
ireneony:
what kind of lame test is that? Telling her wife to sleep with someone all becos of a mere job. The man in question does not have an atom of love for his wife.
i do not think any job is part of the issue just pulling her legs but this time it is to the extreme
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss For Promotion, What Should I Do? by Cutehector(m): 6:05am On Apr 10, 2016
Totally unacceptable. cool
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss For Promotion, What Should I Do? by Ahmed0336(m): 6:06am On Apr 10, 2016
If you try am eh we go still dey here when another complain go surface e.g my husband dumped me for another woman after using me to get to where he is" or "my husband uses my past to insult me of which he is the cause" any which way make i go find fuel abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss For Promotion, What Should I Do? by Fmartin(m): 6:10am On Apr 10, 2016
Ur husband is such an !mbecile. Wat if d man is HIV/AIDS positive?

Coz of a mere promtion....

Op, were is ur husband frm

Coz of his affinity fr wealth i wana knw.
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss For Promotion, What Should I Do? by jamex93(m): 6:23am On Apr 10, 2016
Madam no try am

DAT your husband na animal

Happy Sunday
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss For Promotion, What Should I Do? by iykekelvins(m): 6:31am On Apr 10, 2016
Its your body we are talking about here.
If you feel its not right, Don't do it
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss For Promotion, What Should I Do? by ednut1(m): 6:36am On Apr 10, 2016
bloggers will go to hell
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss For Promotion, What Should I Do? by Flexherbal(m): 6:54am On Apr 10, 2016
That man is not worthy to be called your husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss For Promotion, What Should I Do? by IdJack(m): 6:59am On Apr 10, 2016
The man has Poverty Minded brain

jmichlins:
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss For Promotion, What Should I Do? by ireneony(f): 7:01am On Apr 10, 2016
Cutehector:
Totally unacceptable. cool
Dont u in your life ever write trash on my thread again. Do I look like your mate.

From today henceforth stay clear from my thread and quote.

Attention seeker iranu!
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss For Promotion, What Should I Do? by Cutehector(m): 7:07am On Apr 10, 2016
ireneony:

Dont u in your life ever write trash on my thread again. Do I look like your mate.

From today henceforth stay clear from my thread and quote.

Attention seeker iranu!
must u always be an idiott?
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss For Promotion, What Should I Do? by alatbaba1(m): 7:13am On Apr 10, 2016
Dump d idiot n marry his Boss. He is nt man enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss For Promotion, What Should I Do? by Olypeppy(f): 7:23am On Apr 10, 2016
kukuma marry his boss...1/2 yard of husband material that's what your husband is..Aturu Awusa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss For Promotion, What Should I Do? by SEETHEM: 7:26am On Apr 10, 2016
Do nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss For Promotion, What Should I Do? by ireneony(f): 7:30am On Apr 10, 2016
Cutehector:
must u always be an idiott?
I don't blame you....if not for nairaland u won't ve the audacity to talk trash.

Next time when u wanna quote me try to reason with your brain not your anus. I got no time for swine like u. u re just too dilapidated for my liking.
Just because I ve been keeping calm ever since my comeback, does not give you the free ride to write nonsense on my thread.

Do you know your constant throwing of tantrum has surpass that of deranged sycophantic dog undecided

Iranu!
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss For Promotion, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 10, 2016
free that college boy...

ireneony:
I don't blame you....if not for nairaland u won't ve the audacity to talk trash.

Next time when u wanna quote me try to reason with your brain not your anus. I got no time for swine like u. u re just to dilapidated for my liking.
Just because I ve been keeping calm ever since my comeback, does not give you the free ride to write nonsense on my thread.

Do you know your constant throwing of tantrum has surpass that of deranged sycophantic dog undecided

Iranu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss For Promotion, What Should I Do? by ireneony(f): 7:52am On Apr 10, 2016
angels09:
free that college boy...

undecided I was just minding my own business o shocked suddenly the only guy with an octopus head on nairaland, came writing trash on my thread.

There is a popular saying; trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss For Promotion, What Should I Do? by iykekelvins(m): 8:32am On Apr 10, 2016
ireneony:

Next time when u wanna quote me try to reason with your brain not your anus. I got no time for swine like u. u re just too dilapidated for my liking.

Iranu!

Calm down, Today is sunday
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss For Promotion, What Should I Do? by IdJack(m): 12:20am On Sep 10, 2021
When i remembered this story, i laughed �

(1) (Reply)

Am 6ft4 And People Complain Alot About My Height / This Twitter Female User Wants To Know How Long Sex Should Last (photo) / Guys Can You Give Your Girlfriend 70K To Make Her Hair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.