Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

"..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu (6522 Views)

Igbos Not Fools, If They Secede From Nigeria, I'll Apply For Their Visa:Idris A. / If Trump Wins U.S. Election, I'll Destroy My American Green Card - Soyinka / Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by braimeddy: 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
This was the statement he made 2 years ago calling Nigeria "ZOO"

Shout it from roof top, let the birds of heaven sing it, send out Biafran town-criers with ekwe and please tell it to Nigerians, that Biafrans must go for good as the one set to cremate Nigeria has finally shown up.
The Director of Radio Biafra and the humble servant of the blessed people of Biafra, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu has released a bombshell that is sending shivers down the spines of the Nigerian Lords.
The British trained revolutionary and political scientist of international repute recently said that his hatred for Nigeria can only be described as pathological; born out of the cruelty mankind has inflicted on his people through the contraption called Nigeria.
Mr. Kanu who was born in the thick of the genocidal war waged against his Biafran people, affirmed that the zoo referred to as Nigeria only exists today because the white Europeans said so, insisting that it was not created by God the natural way all nations on earth came into existence. But rather was conceived in the heart of man to serve a purpose for which nation states were not and could not be designed for. "...Nigeria is today responsible for the untimely death of over 3.5 million butchered between 1966-70 in the name of preserving the territorial integrity which is in effect a fraud," Kanu said.
He maintained that Nigeria has continued the killing of Biafrans and that this has altogether emboldened Yorubas to brazenly commence the forced deportation of Igbos in their midst. A position no civilised society could possibly countenance.
These and a catalogue of other injustices has led Mr. Nnamdi Kanu into concluding that Nigeria was created by Lucifer for the sole purpose of killing as many children of the light as possible.

"Satan is well aware that Biafrans are the God's own children and set about the destruction of the children of God through Nigeria. The same thing that happened to Jews in Nazi Europe is today happening to Biafrans and it is not a position millions of Biafrans in the diaspora are willing to tolerate much longer.

"We remain acutely aware that Massob as a movement has been compromised and are firmly working for the Hausa/Fulani interest as evidenced by their support for the Islamist APC in the just concluded Anambra State governorship elections.

"It has therefore become very obvious that Nigeria as the demonic power that corrupts everything it comes into contact with, almost every home based Biafran group has been contaminated by the avaricious criminality called Nigeria, that is why those of us in the diaspora has vowed to remove the one source of our problem which is the entity created by Satan and that entity is
Nigeria.

"The complete destruction of the zoo called Nigeria will not only serve to fulfil all righteousness but will send an unequivocal message to the forces of darkness that man does not create a nation only God does, it will also ensure that Biafra will be born into the family of nations without the ravenous monster to devour her aspirations.

"And the only warhead with which we will do this will be TRUTH spoken without fear or favour, thereby bringing the miserable existence of the zoo (Nigeria) into a deserved end.

"I did not say I will bomb Nigeria, I said that I will destroy it completely and that name Nigeria will not exist the same way that Yugoslavia went," Mr. Kanu foamed.
Mr. Nnamdi Kanu strongly believes that with the arrival of the Radio Biafra transmitter which will enable lovers of truth and freedom to listen to the radio station all across the continent of Africa, that the lies that have sustained Nigeria would be exposed for all to see. Thereby leading to the end of the contraption called Nigeria, which in the real sense is a zoo, but then in zoo, animals have rules but in Nigeria there are no rules, anything goes including; election rigging, murder, armed robbery, rape, kidnapping, embezzlement, abuse of office and the likes.

Do not think that We came to bring peace on Zoo(nigeria); We did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For We came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man's enemies will be the members of his household. He who loves father or mother more than Us is not worthy of Us; and he who loves son or daughter more than Us is not worthy of Us. And he who does not take his cross and follow Us is not worthy of Us. He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for Our sake will find it.

On Biafra We Stand....Is either Biafra or Dead!

Source : http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-80282.html

2 Likes

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by delishpot: 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
Wish I could use the source to eat rice

But for real sha, I wish Biafra will happen peacefully.
Nnamdi is a war monger. Does he know that there are innocent Nigerians? If he so much wants to fight the govt, let him face Aso rock, capture it and force Buhari to give him biafra. He can march his army that way if he is soo confident in his army instead of smacking his lips at the thought of drinking the blood of innocent citizens who are also at the mercy of the government.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
Na him them go first destroy, mtchw

6 Likes

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by Yanks101: 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
Go and read catalonian freedom speeches and you would see that Nnamdi is quite gentle in comparison.
You expect him to be soft and coddling towards Nigeria?
lol.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by Juxtified(m): 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
the guy's just looking for cheap popularity, & fortunately enuff for him the foolish Nigerian "intelligence" forces are playing into his hands...
Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
Na this kin of thing dey make me wish say I be DSS boss.. Kalu the fraudster albino would have smell hell fire I swear.... I will make sure one of his balls is squeeze...

Kanu kinda forgot that there is a new sheriff in town, if not i don't know why he would take that dangerous risk of coming into a country he calls zoo...

I hope the DSS guys give him the treatment of the animal he is and after dealing with him severely, the DSS should charge him with treason, terrorism and incitement.......

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by StOla: 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
He maintained that Nigeria has continued the killing of Biafrans and that this has altogether emboldened Yorubas to brazenly commence the forced deportation of Igbos in their midst. A position no civilised society could possibly countenance.

He did not spit fire when an Igbo governor Peter Obi had earlier forcefully relocated destitutes to their states of origin?
I guess that was ordained by God?

The good thing about incarceration is that it gives you the abundance of time to reminisce over your life.

All the post war trauma without psychiatric counselling, that has made him a psychopath will be self healed by an honest examination of self in his lonesome situation.

4 Likes

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by owobokiri(m): 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
So what is wrong with that statement? Is Nigeria his country? Majority of his people want out of this mess called Nigeria and all that Nigeria does is to bring pain and underdevelopment to his people.. Is it by force to be in the same union with you? Why shouldn't he destroy an amorphous invention by one deranged Lugard? What is Nigeria? A creation by the gods?? Nigeria should be destroyed since as a state it has failed woefully to attend to the needs of the people called Nigerians.. The essence of a union is to do for the people what they cant do for themselves individually.. How is Nigeria helping the igbos to achieve collectively Is Nigeria a deity? Tell me why Nigeria shouldn't be nuked? The young man is on point..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by neolboy(m): 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
Kanu u too much jaree

8 Likes

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by Tkester: 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yanks101:
Go and read catalonian freedom speeches and you would see that Nnamdi is quite gentle in comparison.
lol.

Don't mind the idiots. Thank God we don't need them to actualize our dreams.

4 Likes

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yanks101:
lol.
stop comparing the catalonians secession cause with that of your deranged kalu. A man who once told his followers to take up arms and kill any yoruba person they see, a deranged kalu who instructed his deluded followers to kill a pastor if he step his foot in alaigbo. Don't say I didn't tell you, but watch as the DSS will drill that ediot and after that lock him up in the same cell with boko members...

7 Likes

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by truefact: 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
What about those who said "I will make Nigeria ungovernable" 2 years ago. ..what about the monkey and baboon sock in blood...please tell me another thing

8 Likes

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by Yanks101: 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
One Nnamdi created Nigeria, another Nnamdi would end it.
Very poetic and ominous.

7 Likes

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by Owoplenty(m): 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
The broke junkie is the beast in the zoo

1 Like

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by Yanks101: 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
stop comparing the catalonians secession cause with that of your deranged kalu. A man who once told his followers to take up arms and kill any yoruba person they see, a deranged kalu who instructed his deluded followers to kill a pastor if he step his foot in alaigbo. Don't say I didn't tell you, but watch as the DSS will drill that ediot and after that lock him up in the same cell with boko members...
My friend go and read catalonian speeches against the rest of spain. Secession is not a cake walk.
The biafran agenda lost over 2million lives 40 years ago. That is more serious that any separatist movement in the world including that of palestine.

6 Likes

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by mrjangaweed: 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yanks101:
lol.

people like TonyeBarcanista taught that Nigeria will just wake up one day and grant or pursue a referendum for Biafra Nope it doesn't work like that there many ways to archive freedom without bloodshed ask Mandela

3 Likes

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by IGBOSON1: 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
I don't see what the problem is! OP, is this the 'smoking gun' you want to use to justify your extra-judicial actions against Nnamdi Kalu? undecided

He said he wouldn't bomb Nigeria but destroy it completely! You do know there are many ways to destroy a country besides just bombing the boko way?

Go back to searching google for past statements to nail him with......this one doesn't cut it!

1 Like

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by DaBullIT(m): 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
grin tie his balls with rubber band folded into three, then put ice on it

When that's done sit him on a chair with space for his balls to dangle then repeatedly hit his balls with curved ice hockey pock

Best punishment ever

Oh and for those who will quote me, I'm barbaric

Kastonkastroll:
Na this kin of thing dey make me wish say I be DSS boss.. Kalu the fraudster albino would have smell hell fire I swear.... I will make sure one of his balls is squeeze...

Kanu kinda forgot that there is a new sheriff in town, if not i don't know why he would take that dangerous risk of coming into a country he calls zoo...

I hope the DSS guys give him the treatment of the animal he is and after dealing with him severely, the DSS should charge him with treason, terrorism and incitement.......

2 Likes

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by DaBullIT(m): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
Shut it
IGBOSON1:
I don't see what the problem is! OP, is this the 'smoking gun' you want to use to justify your extra-judicial actions against Nnamdi Kalu? undecided

He said he wouldn't bomb Nigeria but destroy it completely! You do know there are many ways to destroy a country besides just bombing the boko way?

Go back to searching google for past statements to nail him with......this one doesn't cut it!

1 Like

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by IGBOSON1: 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
truefact:
What about those who said "I will make Nigeria ungovernable" 2 years ago. ..what about the monkey and baboon sock in blood...please tell me another thing

^^^They'll want you to see Buharis' threat as a harmless speaking in parables, while they want you to take Nnamdi Kalus' own at face-value! wink

3 Likes

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by IGBOSON1: 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
DaBullIT:
Shut it

^^^Aw! You were just about to take the story and run with it.....and i come along and ruin it all for you!

Kpele!

1 Like

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yanks101:
My friend go and read catalonian speeches against the rest of spain. Secession is not a cake walk.
The biafran agenda lost over 2million lives 40 years ago. That is more serious that any separatist movement in the world including that of palestine.
Thank God you said 40 years ago.. Look many of us don't give a hoot about Biafra. Whether Biafra is realized today or tomorrow, we don't care. But when a deranged fellow who operates from the UK start throwing insults at us and our region, that's were he is gonna have serious problem with odualand. What is kalu's motive with his hijacking our free to air frequency to transmit his hate messages in Lagos? Is Lagos part of alaigbo or what?

Btw Catalonia is kinda like a separate state from Spain. The have different economy with Spain, different policing and policy from spain, they don't fight for political offices in Spain and they don't vote in any election in Spain. Can you say the same for Biafra?

4 Likes

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by Naijacitizen(m): 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
DaBullIT:

When that's done sit him on a chair with space for his balls to dangle then repeatedly hit his balls with curved ice hockey pock

Best punishment ever

Tears rolling down from my eyes. E be like say na hot pepper wey spread inside my innocent eyes

2 Likes

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
DaBullIT:

Best punishment ever

grin grin

1 Like

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by DaBullIT(m): 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Aw! You were just about to take the story and run with it.....and i come along and ruin it all for you!

Kpele!
nope

I said shut it cos I can perceive your mind's odour and it's pungent, disgusting

And for the record Nigerians have been recording his transmissions on radio biafra and uploading it on YouTube, especially the threats to hausa and Nigeria as a whole

I personally have more than 30 direct threats from his FB and twitter pages and of course his biafra radio and alabiadraud forums

He ain't getting released anytime soon

grin

1 Like

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by Yanks101: 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Thank God you said 40 years ago.. Look many of us don't give a hoot about Biafra. Whether Biafra is realized today or tomorrow, we don't care. But when a deranged fellow who operates from the UK start throwing insults at us and our region, that's were he is gonna have serious problem with odualand. What is kalu's motive with his hijacking our free to air frequency to transmit his hate messages in Lagos? Is Lagos part of alaigbo or what?

Btw Catalonia is kinda like a separate state from Spain. The have different economy with Spain, different policing and policy from spain, they don't fight for political offices in Spain and they don't vote in any election in Spain. Can you say the same for Biafra?
Catalonia is currently spanish territory, and contribute a huge bulk to its GDP.
Since you don't regard sacrifices people made with their lives, then its obvious we are not meant to be together.
I don't care if he broadcast in the palace of the oba of lagos. As long as no lives are being lost that is fine by me.

5 Likes

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by DaBullIT(m): 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
Naijacitizen:

Tears rolling from eyes. E be like say na hot pepper wey spread inside my innocent eyes

Sorry, na me cause am, no vex
Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
This is why Ibos can't rule Nigeria. Ojukwu tried, he ran away.

1 Like

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by Yanks101: 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
DaBullIT:
nope

I said shut it cos I can perceive your mind's odour and it's pungent, disgusting

And for the record Nigerians have been recording his transmissions on radio biafra and uploading it on YouTube, especially the threats to hausa and Nigeria as a whole

I personally have more than 30 direct threats from his FB and twitter pages and of course his biafra radio and alabiadraud forums

grin
By the time the UN rains down various hammers on your country, you would know what it means to be barbaric.
Butterfly thinking itself a bird. grin grin

1 Like

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by sammyj: 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ok oooooo
Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by IGBOSON1: 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
DaBullIT:
nope

^^^I've got a fragrant mind....if i don't mind saying so myself! smiley

And the pungent smell that follows you about?....That's your halitosis mate! Go see a Dentist for the first time in your hateful life and get your teeth sorted ASAP!

You claim to have proof of more incendiary remarks by Nnamdi Kalu? Let's see it/them then! I'm waiting!!

1 Like

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by Omololu007(m): 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
Biafra

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year / Ambode Inaugurates 12-member Economic Advisory Committee / Igbo Yoruba Cold War. And The Winner Is!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.