Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,286 members, 7,867,757 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Very - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Very (410 Views)

Everyone Should Have An Answer To This Simple Logic / What's The Meaning Of And When To Use The Word 'Pe Se'. important please / Agbami 2015 Scholarship Thread.ask Questions And Get An Answer Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
I have wr
Re: Very by SuperSuave(m): 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
It depends on the method the university which you want to write their post utme uses. Unilorin doesn't care maybe you're science or arts student. They will give you maths, english, general knowledge and anyother subject your luck chooses. Fed uni oye ekiti will arrange subjects for you according to your course choice. I chooses industrial chemistry back then and I was given mostly chemistry and physics questions in the p-utme. So try and find out what method they use in your preferred institution
Re: Very by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
SuperSuave:
It depends on the method the university which you want to write their post utme uses. Unilorin doesn't care maybe you're science or arts student. They will give you maths, english, general knowledge and anyother subject your luck chooses. Fed uni oye ekiti will arrange subjects for you according to your course choice. I chooses industrial chemistry back then and I was given mostly chemistry and physics questions in the p-utme. So try and find out what method they use in your preferred institution
Thank you very much. But do you know 'bout UNIBEN.
Re: Very by SuperSuave(m): 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
elego1:
Thank you very much. But do you know 'bout UNIBEN.
no I don't

(1) (Reply)

Its Very Urgent Fellow Mapaites / Why Some Brilliant Students May Not Have University Education / Ezeazu, Foremost Former Student Activist, Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.