Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" (3033 Views)

How True Is This Maxim? / Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat (the Jhene Aiko Paradigm) / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by Extom(m): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
Babe, as much as I would have loved to write an epistle, in a bid to drive my point home(and stylishly flaunt my silky, and sleek writing skills wink ), I'll sum it all up like this: Whatever made you cheat on a person for the first time, will come back stronger, and no matter how much you fight it, you will eventually cave.
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by meimoks(f): 11:53am On Apr 15, 2015
Did you cheat? grin grin
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by faith551(m): 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
First off's I'll like to say that the worst mistake we all make is trying to fight off reality, it doesn't work that way, the truth is that 90% of vices are addictive.
Secondly we forget that we have the power to do alota things, it's just about determination.
With that being said "ones a cheat always a cheat" or "ones a cheat now faithfull"
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by Lisaflex(f): 7:42am On Apr 16, 2015
Extom:
Babe, as much as I would have loved to write an epistle, in a bid to drive my point home(and stylishly flaunt my silky, and sleek writing skills wink ), I'll sum it all up like this: Whatever made you cheat on a person for the first time, will come back stronger, and no matter how much you fight it, you will eventually cave.
I'm glad u admit dt der's going 2 be a fight(n anyone in a fyt has a chance of winning)....Caving or not caving is dependent on d determination of d person in question n on whether wot caused d person 2 cheat initially has been taken care of....BTW i already noticed ur silky n sleek writing skill, u don't hv 2 write an epistle for me 2 c it wink
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by Lisaflex(f): 7:45am On Apr 16, 2015
meimoks:
Did you cheat? grin grin
I don't knw if u've heard of wot curiosity did 2 d cat grin
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by meimoks(f): 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lisaflex:

I don't knw if u've heard of wot curiosity did 2 d cat grin

You're still here therefore curiosity didn't kill this cat grin grin
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by Lisaflex(f): 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
meimoks:

You're still here therefore curiosity didn't kill this cat grin grin
lol! wahala pikin
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by ideykwum: 10:33am On Apr 26, 2015
Cheat with me!

Lisaflex:

lol! Luks lyk i've got a psychologist here..R u 1?
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by Lisaflex(f): 11:54am On Apr 26, 2015
ideykwum:
Cheat with me!

u r kidding, ryt?
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by ideykwum: 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
No

Lisaflex:

u r kidding, ryt?
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by Youngpo413: 7:28am On May 03, 2015
LewisO:
[size=14pt]What's your point? undecided [/size]
she is a cheat

1 Like

Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by LewisO: 7:31am On May 03, 2015
Youngpo413:
she is a cheat
Exactly bro! grin
That was the reason i asked her then.
U just mentioned me since then. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by Youngpo413: 7:41am On May 03, 2015
baralatie:

and got herself connected to a serial cheat(wonderful)
I never wanted that,i wanted her at least to get a good life not this idiiiiiiiiooooooooooottttttttttttttttyyyyyv of a guy who just wanted to spoil her life.God Forbid!
karma is real
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by chibic(m): 8:46am On Jul 09, 2015
Lisaflex:
A lot of people seem to have swallowed this maxim,hook, line n sinker.. I'm one of the very few who do not agree with it.Don't get it twisted,cheating is very wrong on every level ,but i think we should stop being hypocrites and cut each other some slack.

Everything we know now,we learnt at different times in our different lives. No one amassed all he/she knows in one day.Eg maybe as a kid u were curious about fire and somehow you put your finger in it,obviously it'll burn and i doubt dt a sane individual would do such a thing again, or you tell lies and it backfires, you'll definitely do your best to avoid telling lies seeing that you know the consequences .I believe dt a person who has cheated and has lost a really wonderful person because of that singular act is more likely going be faithful in the future.

If you love someone and he/she cheats on you, i think you should forgive that person if you can and not let the maxim "once a cheat,always a cheat" deter you

This is my opinion, feel free to drop yours...
hehehe.. . You must be a cheat who thinks she's changed and feel disturbed for being tagged "forever a cheat". As far as I'm concerned, once a cheat is always a cheat. That thing that made you cheat once, can always come back to haunt you. And whenever you have the opportunity to cheat without being caught, you'll do it again.

baralatie:

and got herself connected to a serial cheat(wonderful)
I never wanted that,i wanted her at least to get a good life not this idiiiiiiiiooooooooooottttttttttttttttyyyyyv of a guy who just wanted to spoil her life.God Forbid!
my man, you don't need to feel sorry for her. She got exactly what she was looking for. She cheated on you, so its only better if she's cheated on so she can know how it feels to break some one's heart. Women are the most jealous. They won't want you to admire another girl, flirt or date, yet they will want to flirt with every other guys and date multiple men. I hope all those cheats get the same treatment as your ex. She broke up with him cos she couldn't stand his cheating habit but she cheated on you also. This is why I don't pity women who cry and complain that their husbands are cheating because if you check the past of those women, you'll be shocked at the number of men they broke their hearts. And some of them cheats secretly on their husbands too. I'm really happy for what happened to her. Karma is real!!
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by tuffgongjo(m): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2015
It ain't applicable all of the time but it is applicable most of the time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women / Igbo And Benin, My Pains / Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.