Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat (the Jhene Aiko Paradigm) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat (the Jhene Aiko Paradigm) (1082 Views)

Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat. How True? / Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? / Stop dating broke girls, they cheat the most - How True Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat (the Jhene Aiko Paradigm) by Doriana2: 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
11 months back, Nigerian social media universe was agog with the news about Jhene Aiko marrying a Nigerian. Yoruba boys puffed their chests with pride and Nigerian guys were jubilant that a famous American singer was marrying one of their own. Fast forward to the present, the Nigerian social media is again excited about Jhene but not for the reason many people would expect. Jhene Aiko is divorcing her husband for Big Sean! This was after months of flaunting her new sexship...sorry..friendship with Big Sean while still married, going on tours with him and even kissing him while on stage.
Recently she had the temerity to say that 'Don't let your husband stop you from finding true love'. I just can't imagine how the 'said' husband would be feeling. This made me wonder how someone can sing beautifully and yet be so morally reprehensible and then the realization hit me that Jhene has always been like this. In one of her songs 'comfort Inn ending', Jhene sings about falling in love with a random guy, sleeping with him on a boat and later breaking up with the boyfriend she cheated on when he found out about everything. Here are the lyrics below:
And I should've never took you on a boat for your birthday
And I should've never f*cked you on a boat on your birthday
And I never would've came into your house in the first place
If I would've known that you would hurt me like in the worst way
'Cause that night turned into every weekend and
Every weekend turned to every evening
You took me out and left me in the deep end then
Quis found out and then I had to leave him

At the heart of this whole saga, the lesson remains thus : If they cheat on someone else with you, they will cheat on you with someone else!

Re: Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat (the Jhene Aiko Paradigm) by GoggleB(m): 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
Issokay.. Oladipo it's time you moved on..
Re: Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat (the Jhene Aiko Paradigm) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
grin

I do agree with this... Once a cheater is ALWAYS a cheater...

1 Like

Re: Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat (the Jhene Aiko Paradigm) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

I do agree with this... Once a cheater is ALWAYS a cheater...

No, no, nope.
So you don't believe people change?
Some people cheat once, and learn their mistake. embarassed
Re: Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat (the Jhene Aiko Paradigm) by Doriana2: 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
VolTOxic:

No, no, nope.
So you don't believe people change?
Some people cheat once, and learn their mistake. embarassed
Like Jhene learnt hers abi grin
Re: Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat (the Jhene Aiko Paradigm) by iceberylin(m): 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
Us-1:0-Nig

Looking up to Babanla la
Re: Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat (the Jhene Aiko Paradigm) by MUVA(m): 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
Jhene has always been a believer and lover of casual illicit sex. Her songs tell a tale of her fantasies.. My fav of them all remains "Bed Peace" ft Childish Gambino. gringrin
Re: Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat (the Jhene Aiko Paradigm) by PrinceAbinibi: 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
My boy is getting paid, hope you no sign prenupt ooo, come home Tinuke wey make sense dey wait for you.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Be A Deep Woman, Not An Ordinary Woman / My Sex Thrills And Sexventure Pt 1 / Why Have Men Stopped Using Condoms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.