Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,311 members, 7,954,247 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

"Mistakes You Make That Will Cause Girls To Friend-Zone You..." - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Mistakes You Make That Will Cause Girls To Friend-Zone You..." (8350 Views)

3 Types Of Girls That Are Allowed To "Friend Zone" You. / See Now, 7 Strong Reasons Why Ladies Friend Zone You / 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mistakes You Make That Will Cause Girls To Friend-Zone You..." by fejikudz(m): 11:57am On Mar 24, 2015
on point
Re: "Mistakes You Make That Will Cause Girls To Friend-Zone You..." by mikhe2(m): 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
Fizboy:
Dude your theories and hypothesis are subjective.. In as much as we have girls that do not fall for clingy guys, we also have those that do.. The almighty formula for getting girls is still MONEY and will remain so for a long time so get use to it.. And since I have been following ur threads, they all boil down to 1 point," give less attention".. Come back to reality dude .
do what is gud for yhu
Re: "Mistakes You Make That Will Cause Girls To Friend-Zone You..." by williamspaul22(m): 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
I no fit chyke gal for one week self. if I chyke u, I demand an answer immediately. If not we re done.

1 Like

Re: "Mistakes You Make That Will Cause Girls To Friend-Zone You..." by Minet16(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
obinna311:

Mr minet so evn u want to make a woman want a romance frm u...chai!!!

whas dis one saying...

u dat romance ozzes from ur menality and charisma.

hmmm u had beta remove d log in ur eyes b4 telling me 2 remove speck 4rm mine.

MINET16

THINGS DON CHANGE OH
Re: "Mistakes You Make That Will Cause Girls To Friend-Zone You..." by Theophinio(m): 1:14am On Apr 02, 2015
Nice write up dude.
More grease to your elbow
Re: "Mistakes You Make That Will Cause Girls To Friend-Zone You..." by TheMascot(m): 11:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Ok. enjoy
ok...so you mean If zara doesn't come online on whatsapp for 2days. I can ask her what happened abi but in anoda way...give me a sentence to use in that situation...like "which guy where you cheating on me with that you switched off ur phone? **grin**.....

1 Like

Re: "Mistakes You Make That Will Cause Girls To Friend-Zone You..." by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 13, 2015
TheMascot:
ok...so you mean If zara doesn't come online on whatsapp for 2days. I can ask her what happened abi but in anoda way...give me a sentence to use in that situation...like "which guy where you cheating on me with that you switched off ur phone? **grin**.....

Naah bro
Don't you get it your sounding weak
Why should you bother if she's cheating on you

2days ain't long na

Pretend not to have notice..giving less attention
In DAT way she will be the one to bring the issue why didn't you ask of her if you really matter to her
Re: "Mistakes You Make That Will Cause Girls To Friend-Zone You..." by Nobody: 2:49am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: "Mistakes You Make That Will Cause Girls To Friend-Zone You..." by epitome45d(m): 3:13am On Sep 07, 2017
so
what if the girl does not really like you because of your tribe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday / GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? / Nairaland Guys, Do You Like Fat Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.