Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Ladies, Could You Marry This Guy Even If He Was A Multi-millionaire? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Could You Marry This Guy Even If He Was A Multi-millionaire? (2386 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire / Should I Marry This Single Mother? / Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Could You Marry This Guy Even If He Was A Multi-millionaire? by englishmart(m): 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
love is blind, innit?
Money answereth all things, abi?
That moment you're stranded at kubwa express road, then this man parks his G wagon beside you and begs to give you a ride.
You no go enter the car?
Well, That's by the way!

what would be your reaction if that gentle man proposed marriage
To you?

Re: Ladies, Could You Marry This Guy Even If He Was A Multi-millionaire? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
I'd marry him if I loved him undecided

Shame the op got told grin

ronald4lif:
Nothing is wrong with the guy, absolutely nothing. We had a similar thread yesterday and many people frowned against such thread as they brew hate and discrimination against this set of people. Besides, what do people intend to achieve with such topics? To enable insensitive comments and stigmatisation of albinos, further?. Are they not being discriminated enough in the real world.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Could You Marry This Guy Even If He Was A Multi-millionaire? by Ilekeh(f): 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
englishmart:
love is blind, innit?
Money answereth all things, abi?
That moment you're stranded at kubwa express road, then this man parks his G wagon beside you and begs to give you a ride.
You no go enter the car?
Well, That's by the way!

what would be your reaction if that gentle man proposed marriage
To you?

There's nothing wrong with him.

Why do you "normal" looking Nigerians like making fun of "abnormal" looking humans?

Yet you're the religious capital of the world.

Stop this nonsense.

Would you like someone posting your picture with disrespectful and insulting posts?

"UGLYPEOPLE.COM"? This world has turned to something else. Our younger generations have no sense of humanity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Could You Marry This Guy Even If He Was A Multi-millionaire? by Mhizizzy(f): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sure and divorce after 1week
Re: Ladies, Could You Marry This Guy Even If He Was A Multi-millionaire? by Houseofglam7(f): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
Why not?

No be woman born am?
Re: Ladies, Could You Marry This Guy Even If He Was A Multi-millionaire? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:
I'd marry him if I loved him undecided
if money grows on trees, we all knw ladies will marry monkeys for easy access to the cash. Dnt tell us abt love abeg...that is of course, always an afterthought.

You dnt av to agree.

Now, back to the OP, are u worried u won't get a girl to marry? U dnt av yo post ur pix na...God will do it
Re: Ladies, Could You Marry This Guy Even If He Was A Multi-millionaire? by englishmart(m): 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ilekeh:

There's nothing wrong with him.

Why do you "normal" looking Nigerians like making fun of "abnormal" looking humans?

Yet you're the religious capital of the world.

Stop this nonsense.

Would you like someone posting your picture with disrespectful and insulting posts?

"UGLYPEOPLE.COM"? This world has turned to something else. Our younger generations have no sense of humanity.

you are unreasonable.... I only asked a simple question that doesn't deserve any if such remarks
Re: Ladies, Could You Marry This Guy Even If He Was A Multi-millionaire? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
if money grows on trees, we all knw ladies will marry monkeys for easy access to the cash. Dnt tell us abt love abeg...that is of course, always an afterthought.

You dnt av to agree.

Now, back to the OP, are u worried u won't get a girl to marry? U dnt av yo post ur pix na...God will do it

Shut up a lil virgin! You dnt know shi about women. Quit visiting those brothels and think u kno women.
Re: Ladies, Could You Marry This Guy Even If He Was A Multi-millionaire? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
op, whats wrong with him? i dnt understand some nigerians o! is it bkus he z an albino?
dye his hair black, grow his eyebrows, get him a good tanning cream, and he wil be more handsome than ur whole future generation myt be. undecided
i'l happily marry him if i luv him, and not bkus of his money like some lunatics wil quote me saying. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Could You Marry This Guy Even If He Was A Multi-millionaire? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nothing wrong wit him na
Re: Ladies, Could You Marry This Guy Even If He Was A Multi-millionaire? by englishmart(m): 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
EroticAngelina:
op, whats wrong with him? i dnt understand some nigerians o! is it bkus he z an albino?
dye his hair black, grow his eyebrows, get him a good tanning cream, and he wil be more handsome than ur whole future generation myt be. undecided
i'l happily marry him if i luv him, and not bkus of his money like some lunatics wil quote me saying. undecided
just take it easy. He stays in burkina faso. Go there and settle your a.sss with him
Re: Ladies, Could You Marry This Guy Even If He Was A Multi-millionaire? by chimerase2: 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
englishmart:
you are unreasonable.... I only asked a simple question that doesn't deserve any if such remarks
he is right
u re indirectly saying if he doesnt hv moni no right tinking nigerian gal would marry him
dis is pure racism, u tink racism is only wen white calls a black man monkey? No
racism centers on abuse or discrimination of ones colour
abeg na God create am like dat and u should respect dat and more so dats someones pix if u were albino i knw u wont luv to say ua race being racially abused and i knw u wont put up a guy pix who has melanin up der to knw weda a lady would marry him if he has moni.
So bro lets stop dis racism against de albino race. Tnk u

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Could You Marry This Guy Even If He Was A Multi-millionaire? by ggrin(f): 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

I can't o lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Could You Marry This Guy Even If He Was A Multi-millionaire? by LewisO: 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
[size=14pt] This guy is okay na. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Could You Marry This Guy Even If He Was A Multi-millionaire? by chimerase2: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
EroticAngelina:
such a nice reply, i must say u re such a wife material and i knew it not
op just racially abused someone so bad
Re: Ladies, Could You Marry This Guy Even If He Was A Multi-millionaire? by englishmart(m): 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
chimerase2:
he is right
u re indirectly saying if he doesnt hv moni no right tinking nigerian gal would marry him
dis is pure racism, u tink racism is only wen white calls a black man monkey? No
racism centers on abuse or discrimination of ones colour
abeg na God create am like dat and u should respect dat and more so dats someones pix if u were albino i knw u wont luv to say ua race being racially abused and i knw u wont put up a guy pix who has melanin up der to knw weda a lady would marry him if he has moni.
So bro lets stop dis racism against de albino race. Tnk u
no racist Intentions...
Re: Ladies, Could You Marry This Guy Even If He Was A Multi-millionaire? by englishmart(m): 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
chimerase2:
such a nice reply, i must say u re such a wife material and i knew it not
op just racially abused someone so bad
sycophants everywhere
Re: Ladies, Could You Marry This Guy Even If He Was A Multi-millionaire? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:

Shut up a lil virgin! You dnt know shi about women. Quit visiting those brothels and think u kno women.
hehehehe, if I catch u, u no go get time breath between marathon orgasmz. Na me be little boy....
Re: Ladies, Could You Marry This Guy Even If He Was A Multi-millionaire? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
englishmart, if i had been the FTC, i would have advised you to delete it at once.

I opened a thread yesternite about albinos not even mocking them but the bashing i received ehn!
Re: Ladies, Could You Marry This Guy Even If He Was A Multi-millionaire? by chimerase2: 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
englishmart:
sycophants everywhere
i wil prefer to praise someone to de high heavens dan do racism,
so tell me de truth if u hav siblings dat re albino will u do wat u did
see dia re few albino nairalander who will be bitter abt dis, appologise 4 ua abuse simple
Re: Ladies, Could You Marry This Guy Even If He Was A Multi-millionaire? by ronald4lif(m): 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nothing is wrong with the guy, absolutely nothing. We had a similar thread yesterday and many people frowned against such thread as they brew hate and discrimination against this set of people. Besides, what do people intend to achieve with such topics? To enable insensitive comments and stigmatisation of albinos, further?. Are they not being discriminated enough in the real world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Could You Marry This Guy Even If He Was A Multi-millionaire? by akinsadeez(m): 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Now the bolded is just wicked!!!!!!!!!

Even unto future generations

The OP don vex you before.?

Choi. lwkmd grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Could You Marry This Guy Even If He Was A Multi-millionaire? by englishmart(m): 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
Orijin101:
englishmart, if i had been the FTC, i would have advised you to delete it at once.

I opened a thread yesternite about albinos not even mocking them but the bashing i received ehn!
I love getting bashed.
I'm so used to it now cheesy
Re: Ladies, Could You Marry This Guy Even If He Was A Multi-millionaire? by akinsadeez(m): 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

True. Did you notice the website placed in that picture?

Uglypeople.com.........It's just baffling that people can go to lengths like this in this time and age. Opening a website dedicated to mocking and ridiculing those people they term to be ugly. Height of insensitivity and joblessness.
Re: Ladies, Could You Marry This Guy Even If He Was A Multi-millionaire? by ronald4lif(m): 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
akinsadeez:

True. Did you notice the website placed in that picture?

Uglypeople.com.........It's just baffling that people can go to lengths like this in this time and age. Opening a website dedicated to mocking and ridiculing those people they term to be ugly. Height of insensitivity and joblessness.

Baba I didn't and I'm glad I did not. I just can't deal.
Re: Ladies, Could You Marry This Guy Even If He Was A Multi-millionaire? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
hehehehe, if I catch u, u no go get time breath between marathon orgasmz. Na me be little boy....

Boy, wake up please. You're having another wet dream!
Re: Ladies, Could You Marry This Guy Even If He Was A Multi-millionaire? by GinaKing: 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
Does he not have human rights like u and i? Wat makes him not worth marrying?
Re: Ladies, Could You Marry This Guy Even If He Was A Multi-millionaire? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:

Boy, wake up please. You're having another wet dream!
hey girl, roll up pls.... undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Could You Marry This Guy Even If He Was A Multi-millionaire? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Sure and divorce after 1week

~Are you a gold-digger? smh
Re: Ladies, Could You Marry This Guy Even If He Was A Multi-millionaire? by francizy(m): 8:05am On Apr 21, 2015
ggrin:
shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

I can't o lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

You can if his dick is of the right size... grin

I know you ggrin... tongue

(1) (Reply)

Name Something A Guy Can't Go A Week Without / Houseboy Badly Injured While Peeping At His Madam Having Her Bath / How Did You Get Over Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.