Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Houseboy Badly Injured While Peeping At His Madam Having Her Bath - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Houseboy Badly Injured While Peeping At His Madam Having Her Bath (2378 Views)

Sex Scandal:house Boy Leaks Sex Video Of His Madam (video+photo) / Nigerian Girl Shares Chat Of How She Lied About Having Her Period / Please Help! My Friend With Benefit Is Having Her Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Houseboy Badly Injured While Peeping At His Madam Having Her Bath by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 17, 2015

A 26-year-old domestic worker who allegedly made holes around the bathroom door, through which he peeped at his female boss whenever she had a shower, had gotten his spine badly wounded.

The domestic worker, Ubong Etu Nbomang, injured his spine as he fell off a platform which he climbed to have a better view of his female boss as she showered.

According to a punch report, he has been hospitalised at the Federal Medical Centre, Asaba, Delta State, after the accident.

A female friend to Nbomang’s boss, was said to have walked into the sitting room but there was no one there,so when she heard the sound of dropping water, she approached her friend’s bathroom out of curiosity, only to find the young man peeping.

The boss’s friend said as Nbomang was peeping, he played with his private organ.

She said she shouted at him: “Nbomang, are you peeping at your madam?”

The shock he got on hearing his name made him jump off where he was and slipped on the wet tiled floor.

The unwary boss at the same time had rushed out of the bathroom in the nude when she heard groans and a sudden fall she could not imagine.

Her friend narrated:

“I said to her: ‘So, you are not aware he has been here chirping at you whilst you had your bath? I met him peeping, after asking for who was in the house without any response. I have been here for more than 15 minutes now without him knowing.”

Nbomang who was still whimpering painfully, pleaded with his boss for forgiveness and asked her to please take him to a hospital.

“Out of pity,” she continued, “my friend called her driver to take Nbomang to a hospital, the closest was the Federal Medical Centre.”

Nbomang’s boss, said, “In short, he has been fired already, and I do hope he gets well.

“Prior to this day, I sometimes catch him stare at me but I never imagined otherwise because I saw it as nothing. It was when he was confessing that I got to know that he was the one that bore tiny holes on my door, which until this incident I never knew of.”

Nbomang, pleading with his madam from his hospital bed, sobbed: “Help me beg my madam, na devil work. Na my madam beauty deceive me.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/16/houseboy-badly-injured-while-peeping-at-his-madam-having-her-bath/

Lalasticlala
Re: Houseboy Badly Injured While Peeping At His Madam Having Her Bath by Feranchek(m): 6:32am On Aug 17, 2015
God don cash am!!
Re: Houseboy Badly Injured While Peeping At His Madam Having Her Bath by boboLIL(m): 6:37am On Aug 17, 2015
26yrs? Na curse? Well that served him right
Re: Houseboy Badly Injured While Peeping At His Madam Having Her Bath by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 17, 2015
The woman said she noticed he's been peeping but saw it as nothing.

A 26yr old? Nothing?
He probably would have overpowered and raped her someday.
Re: Houseboy Badly Injured While Peeping At His Madam Having Her Bath by thorpido(m): 6:50am On Aug 17, 2015
Living alone with a 26yr old,grown a** man.Odikwa risky.
He could have planned rape.
Re: Houseboy Badly Injured While Peeping At His Madam Having Her Bath by Owongtok(m): 11:22am On Aug 17, 2015
Hmmmm! 26yr old house help!
Horrible lack of good sense.lucky she was molested earlier.
Re: Houseboy Badly Injured While Peeping At His Madam Having Her Bath by afolwalex20(m): 11:24am On Aug 17, 2015
Fake..

How did they got that pic of him den
Re: Houseboy Badly Injured While Peeping At His Madam Having Her Bath by princeogbeide1(m): 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
fallacies" this op is a skillful lair
Re: Houseboy Badly Injured While Peeping At His Madam Having Her Bath by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
princeogbeide1:
fallacies" this op is a skillful lair
angry was I the inicient poster? this is an act of obscene and insolent abysmal!
Re: Houseboy Badly Injured While Peeping At His Madam Having Her Bath by Gurgle(f): 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
twoondei:
The woman said she noticed he's been peeping but saw it as nothing.

A 26yr old? Nothing?
He probably would have overpowered and raped her someday.

She said "looking" so I think she meant she saw him staring at her sometimes but thought its nothing
Re: Houseboy Badly Injured While Peeping At His Madam Having Her Bath by therealdeal10: 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hahahahahaha lwkmd

Calabar pipu
Chai wat a disgrace
I wish say i dey dere c e face as dem catch am
Re: Houseboy Badly Injured While Peeping At His Madam Having Her Bath by princeogbeide1(m): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
blueto:
angry was I the inicient poster? this is an act of obscene and insolent abysmal!

You are a bat
Re: Houseboy Badly Injured While Peeping At His Madam Having Her Bath by harry509: 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
blueto:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/16/houseboy-badly-injured-while-peeping-at-his-madam-having-her-bath/

Lalasticlala
dis news dos nt clear 2 me @ all, am stil wonderin hw cum abt d picx.
Re: Houseboy Badly Injured While Peeping At His Madam Having Her Bath by Vinshu(f): 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lol

(1) (Reply)

My Lady Claim Virgin And I Am Confused. / My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? / I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.