Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. (4139 Views)

Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! / 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman / He Told Her To Touch Her Toes & He Raised Her Skirt Up And Started Riding(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. by Tallesty1(m): 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
‘’I met a lady about two months ago and I must confess that we really connected well. She is the busy type, same with me but we talk on the phone a lot, sometimes we do grab a quick lunch together.

We eventually fixed a dinner date two weekends back and the plan was that she would spend the night at my place; so that we can talk and decide where the relationship is headed.

The dinner outing went well and we headed home at almost 9pm. We both freshened up and set to start talking but one thing led to another and we started touching each other. But I found myself playing along reluctantly the moment I noticed some fluid coming out from her two nipples.

When I asked her, she told me that she has a child that she still breast feeds. I inquired further and she told me that the child is 4 months old and that she was abandoned by the man she was dating the moment she told him that she was pregnant. And so she went through the pregnancy ordeal (with the support of her mum) alone, luckily had the baby who is being taken care of by a nanny that night-so that she could take a break.

Frankly, I did feel for her but my disappointment stems from the fact that she could leave a few months old baby behind-to go have fun with a man. And what stopped her from telling me about the baby all the while we have been communicating?

I insisted she leave that night to go and look after her baby but assured her that our relationship remains intact.

I offered to go drop her at home but she curtly told me not to bother. She called a taxi driver that was at my house within 20 minutes. She left without saying a word to me and has not communicated since then. Even the few times I tried calling to check on her and the baby-she would not pick my calls.

This past Friday, we ran into each other at the bank and she completely ignored me. When I tried walking over to her to say hello-she moved away. I have not seen where or how I offended that lady.

Was I wrong to have insisted that she go and look after a few months old baby that she had the mind to leave in the care of a complete stranger? Please give me your candid views. I am 33 years old, she claims to be 29. We are both from the South East and employed’’

^^^ was shared in a group I belong to and I decided to bring it here to get your opinions.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. by franklyspeaking: 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
The lady probably feels rejected by you. Considering the fact that she was "dumped" by another man once she became pregnant.

On the other hand, you could have allowed her to spend the night and thereafter take her home in the morning. She would have been been appreciative of that.

Probably give her time. She will come around.

#myopinion
Re: She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. by GoldenJAT(m): 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Its quite un4unate,sum pple ar fond of makin oda pple feel bad abt themselves.u did d rite thing!!u had a conscience,n dats wat matas mst.if u av tried callin her n she refuse pickin,den giv her a brk.mk she no mk am seems as if u do bad.ur CONSCIENCE.dats d koko.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. by Tallesty1(m): 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
franklyspeaking:
The lady probably feels rejected by you. Considering the fact that she was "dumped" by another man once she became pregnant.

On the other hand, you could have allowed her to spend the night and thereafter take her home in the morning. She would have been been appreciative of that.

Probably give her time. She will come around.

#myopinion
Spot on.......

Methinks the way he approached the issue was bad, she felt judged.

1 Like

Re: She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. by ivyy(f): 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
She must have felt really embarassed. The one thing she needs right now is a man she knows would stand by her , accept and totally understand her predicament.

I think your approach was wrong or insensitive

1 Like

Re: She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. by xpac01(m): 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
It's a pity how love could make a person's life so complicated. But wait oo, tallesty, you look my age finish still get mind to tell me that a guy brought a lady home at mid night to discuss relationship plan for me to believe? You've been scammed bro, you've been scammed. The guy should better leave that lady alone, she already has her hands full of emotional trauma.

1 Like

Re: She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. by stan241(m): 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
The guy was really harsh on her to be honest...all she wanted was time away from all the baby drama and probably stress from having to go through the pregnancy by herself and he shoots her down in the most classless manner..she's pissed but will get over it though whether she wants to have anything to do with the guy again is another question altogether
Re: She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. by dkronicle(m): 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
Some guys get KonjiProof
Re: She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. by franklyspeaking: 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
dkronicle:
Some guys get KonjiProof

grin grin grin
Re: She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. by Tallesty1(m): 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
xpac01:
It's a pity how love could make a person's life so complicated. But wait oo, tallesty, you look my age finish still get mind to tell me that a guy brought a lady home at mid night to discuss relationship plan for me to believe? You've been scammed bro, you've been scammed. The guy should better leave that lady alone, she already has her hands full of emotional trauma.
Sorry Uncle.
Re: She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. by FLAWLES(f): 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
You din do wrong buht what i picked from dz story is===The lady s ah B!TCH....she got pregnant carelessly(WHY?)how would a normal WOMAN leave a four months old baby @ home? + she's ignoring you cuz you told her to her face das she's an unfaithful B!TEH who fvcks around forgetting she has a child(das hw she see's it tho)

3 Likes

Re: She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. by FLAWLES(f): 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
M Drunk
Re: She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
What part of date did she not understand?
What about the baby part she conveniently erased?

A 4 month-old toddler, needs to be with his mother.
So honestly, she isn't in any position to feel offended.

1 Like

Re: She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. by Tallesty1(m): 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
FLAWLES:
M Drunk
shockedshockedshocked
Re: She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. by chimerase2: 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
Tallesty1 undecided
Re: She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. by FLAWLES(f): 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Tallesty1:
shockedshockedshocked
.shey u din read my 1st comment?sad shows am DRUNK
Re: She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. by FLAWLES(f): 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
FLAWLES:
.ok
Re: She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. by Tallesty1(m): 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
FLAWLES:
What did you drink?angryangry
Re: She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
Well,she might felt rejected
Re: She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. by Tallesty1(m): 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
chimerase2:
Tallesty1 undecided
Sir!!!!!!
Re: She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
I was dissappointed to read that it wasn't your story.
Re: She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. by Tallesty1(m): 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
3cycle:
I was dissappointed to read that it wasn't your story.
Hahahaha.

You hate me that much?
Re: She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. by ronald4lif(m): 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Whoever the original poster is made a very wrong move. That she is nursing a baby doesn't mean she can't take a time out for some refreshment and fun. Or pass a night out without her baby. For starters, a nanny is not a complete stranger like he asserted. Some nannies bond well with babies that one wonders if the nanny is not the mom. She sure knows her baby will be fine before embarking on the date with you. Reminding her about it was completely uncalled for and was very embarrassing. Did he for once think he cares about her baby more than the mother does? Should she cage herself and abandon her own life coz she has a baby, when she has a nanny looking after the baby? Do gooders mehn, they tend to feel worried more than the afflicted. cheesy

On her part, she did the right thing by insisting to leave, by a cab of course. Why want to drop her? undecided Why should she associate further with someone who appears to be so much righteous than the pope, and have any more communication with him?. Perhaps he thought he was being nice, Mr nice guy. Who nice don help pay bills before. grin

Her reasons for ignoring him and keeping her distance from him is that simple; he has made it appears as if she's a hoe for leaving her baby to spend a night out at his place, she's negligent, careless, reckless, heartless, inhumane etc. angry And who will expects someone he has directly or indirectly tag her all sorts of degrading names to associate with them again? Abeg make him leave the poor girl jare. undecided

5 Likes

Re: She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. by FLAWLES(f): 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Tallesty1:
What did you drink?angryangry
.ogogoro
Re: She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
Tallesty1:
Hahahaha.

You hate me that much?
I don't hate you, I just wanted to ask how the milk tasted.
Re: She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. by Tallesty1(m): 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
FLAWLES:
.ogogoro
crycrycrycry
Re: She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. by Tallesty1(m): 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
3cycle:

I don't hate you, I just wanted to ask how the milk tasted.
I can ask him for you

1 Like

Re: She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. by FLAWLES(f): 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. by chymystique(f): 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
The lady was very wrong by not telling the guy about her baby till he found out accidentally.. she hid a very big secret which was one of the things that would ve determined the next stage of their relationship.. Most females are fond of that.

As for the guy he acted like a jerk but I wont really blame him cause in situations like this, most people act impulsively and foolish..

The lady feels rejected and hurt.. IMO, the guy should text her a sincere apology and then give her space for the mean time.. and let fate take it course. I feel the lady will come around cause she seems to like the guy and I pray it works out btw them cool....
Re: She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. by akatekpe(m): 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Comments here though. I see why promiscuity is the order of the day in our society now. How can a mother abandon her 4 months old baby just to go and have fun? Not just for a few minutes,hours but a full night without her baby?. Chai...God help me and other good men out there never to find ourselves in the hands of ladies like the one in the story above.

1 Like

Re: She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. by okotv(m): 11:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nothing the guy did was out of place. Why didn't she tell the guy about the child that might have made any decision they would have taken include the child.

#singlemothersthough
Re: She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. by chymystique(f): 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Tallesty1:

We eventually fixed a dinner date two weekends back and the plan was that she would spend the night at my place; so that we can talk and decide where the relationship is headed.

Really? gringrin

The dinner outing went well and we headed home at almost 9pm. We both freshened up and set to start talking but one thing led to another and we started touching each other.

^^^ cheesycheesycheesysmiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheating Wife. What Would Happen Next? (pic) / Ladies, Have You Or Anyone You Know Dated A 419er? / This Kind News We're Hearing About Some Women Abroad. See What's Going On!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.