Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Definitely A Runz Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Definitely A Runz Girl. (752 Views)

10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl / Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos / Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Definitely A Runz Girl. by Virgindollars(m): 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
the following are obvious steps that shows she is definitely a runz girl...
1. If she comes to your house putting on a skirt: believe me, she wants "it" and when you'v given it to her, she will ask for T-fee from you(God will helP you if you give her 50naira)

2. If you call her bae and she smiles: don't let the blushing eyes fool you, she is sending a signal to you angry

3. If you are touching her laps and she is saying stop it, I don't like it: believe me, she is 10years old in the game! angry

4. If any lady disagrees with me here, that is an attitude runz babes show just to get noticed by we gentle and God fearing niggas angry

Fresh from Atlantic Ocean!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Definitely A Runz Girl. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
ok, now you can go and sleep so that you won't go late to school tomorrow wink

3 Likes

Re: Definitely A Runz Girl. by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Damn!

OP, u need mental help!

1 Like

Re: Definitely A Runz Girl. by alberto2k(m): 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
Everybody wan open thread like say medal dey attached to it undecided

1 Like

Re: Definitely A Runz Girl. by MaLAdyy(f): 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
he also escaped

1 Like

Re: Definitely A Runz Girl. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
Just wen u tot u've seen it all
Re: Definitely A Runz Girl. by ifex370(m): 12:09am On Mar 24, 2015
alberto2k:
Everybody wan open thread like say medal dey attached to it undecided

open your own thread so we can look into the matter tongue

(1) (Reply)

How My Husband Defiled Our 9 Year Old Daughter & Impregnated Her / 45 Ultimate Tips For Men / The Search Is No Longer For Virgin; What Has Gone Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.