Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

The Search Is No Longer For Virgin; What Has Gone Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Search Is No Longer For Virgin; What Has Gone Wrong? (752 Views)

I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You / A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Search Is No Longer For Virgin; What Has Gone Wrong? by msmon(m): 7:02am On Apr 28, 2015
...the search is no longer for virgin but for who hasn't aborted before.

This statement was debated amongst my colleague yesterday with every1 from different perspective...blah blah blah.

Nairalanders, kindly share your view.
Re: The Search Is No Longer For Virgin; What Has Gone Wrong? by justmag(m): 7:10am On Apr 28, 2015
The question is does she meet your standards or no!..whether she is virgin or never aborted, it doesn't matter.
Re: The Search Is No Longer For Virgin; What Has Gone Wrong? by IlorinFinest: 7:24am On Apr 28, 2015
Wait!!!

Are

You

Kidding

Me?
shocked shocked
Re: The Search Is No Longer For Virgin; What Has Gone Wrong? by blesoh(f): 7:36am On Apr 28, 2015
Cos virgins are no more,nd a man needs to secure his future(family).
Even @ dat they are girls who aborted severally but still hv kids.

1 Like

Re: The Search Is No Longer For Virgin; What Has Gone Wrong? by Basildvalour(m): 7:51am On Apr 28, 2015
Did I just hear someone say there are no virgins That's an early morning lie. I know some

Well as for the issue on ground, finding a virgin is perfect but then, it doesn't all end there. What matters is who has your life been attached to, who rocks your world and even if that person isn't a virgin, let the happiness that such a person brings to you overwrite all that.

Its a thing of who your heart settles for and not who or what the person is or had done.
Re: The Search Is No Longer For Virgin; What Has Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 28, 2015
embarassed but i'm a virgin... So no one will search for me??
Re: The Search Is No Longer For Virgin; What Has Gone Wrong? by jmoore(m): 8:18am On Apr 28, 2015
Virgins still dey na.
Re: The Search Is No Longer For Virgin; What Has Gone Wrong? by Adaezeagu(f): 9:07am On Apr 28, 2015
Hmmm
Re: The Search Is No Longer For Virgin; What Has Gone Wrong? by blesoh(f): 9:30am On Apr 28, 2015
Wey d virgins de,,,,,its a rare commodity nawadays.

1 Like

Re: The Search Is No Longer For Virgin; What Has Gone Wrong? by GraceInUSA: 9:39am On Apr 28, 2015
Says who? Perhaps he's been searching the wrong places. BTW, if he's no virgin why is he searching for one? Who'll have the one he has spoilt already? Just saying.

1 Like

Re: The Search Is No Longer For Virgin; What Has Gone Wrong? by MrsChima(f): 11:02am On Apr 28, 2015
Haven't Nigerian men forked them all? grin lipsrsealed
Re: The Search Is No Longer For Virgin; What Has Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
Virgins are rare but even the Few we have don't come out openly!

You guys make it feel like it's a crime to be one!

1 Like

Re: The Search Is No Longer For Virgin; What Has Gone Wrong? by kathykathy(f): 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
my kitty tld me she is virgin,,,,bt i doubt dat! Nairalanders could she lieing?
Re: The Search Is No Longer For Virgin; What Has Gone Wrong? by cyprus000: 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
[size=15pt] things dun spoil my guygrin

Sote we dun they see thread lyk "I am afraid to tell my fiance of 5yrs that I have aborted thrice.I don't want him to dump me and I feel guilty not telling him bfor our wedding day,pls advice"grin

Sincerly speakin.I don't see virgin as a special thing.cos its not a big deal.
But I abortion..mehn she dun fucckup big time,not for anything,but for the innocent child killed.

I can marry a single mom.
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Woman Approach You / Why Men Love Ex Sex, And Why You Should Avoid It. / My Girlfriend And I: Her First Time In A Football House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.