Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries (38546 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / He Ended Up Liking My Friend / He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Missonas(f): 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
kevinberry:

In this situation they have both agreed on no entertainment...for her to go behind him and pay is CHEATING and disrespectful....am pretty sure it one of the reason the guy abandoned her...she should have pleaded with the guy that she will like to entertain rather than taking the decision alone....

You have to explain that stingy part to me,cus I don't get it

I'm also pretty sure he was the one that came up with the idea of no entertainment and she agreed.You're right tht was disrespectful bt u got d part where she said she recalled d arrangement and he promised to payback, meaning he later consented so what gives?

He's stiingy with his heart it was never in it (the relationship)
Who in God's name decides not to entertain well wishers?i'm not saying one should go over one's means all in the name of entertainment bt come on even kolanut they say brings life
From all i could deduce he just didn't want the marriage nt jst d wedding.From cancelling the court wedding and then the lame reason and then calling to become friends.why all d hassles?? He's self centred!
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by obironald(m): 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
Both of them were truly willing for the rship but they bleeped up in managing it. The moment their boyfriend/girlfriend love started translating to marriage talks, so many things should have been defined at that point. Marriage is a Serious Business. Because the girl had an edge economically, she brainwashed the guy into fixing court wedding b4 introduction and even went ahead to fix wedding on her birthday without both families giving their consent. The guy's brother after talking to the guy restored his brain back to default setting and the guy started doubting the integrity of their rship.
The girl on her side pushed the guy to the wall by questioning him on whether he has changed his mind about the rship instead of confronting him with those changes in him that she observed. As an amateur, the guy started bringing his past into the rship and that made the girl to quickly end it.

IN SUMMARY, The guy lacks communication manners and the girl lacks patience. If they can understand that they are not doing each other any favour, they can still fix themselves and Make it.

2 Likes

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
Missonas:

I'm also pretty sure he was the one that came up with the idea of no entertainment and she agreed.You're right tht was disrespectful bt u got d part where she said she recalled d arrangement and he promised to payback, meaning he later consented so what gives?

He's stiingy with his heart it was never in it (the relationship)
Who in God's name decides not to entertain well wishers?i'm not saying one should go over one's means all in the name of entertainment bt come on even kolanut they say brings life
From all i could deduce he just didn't want the marriage nt jst d wedding.From cancelling the court wedding and then the lame reason and then calling to become friends.why all d hassles?? He's self centred!

Self centred...I agree the lady was self centred...
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by bigiyaro(m): 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
no comment untill i hear from d man.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by henribj(m): 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dimples192:

Yes there's always an exception but then there's the rule.

could you explain the "rule" ?
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by tameera(f): 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
And then he had the guts to ask that they still be friends probably out of his guilty conscience

And that is the most annoying part of his statement- @ remain friends.....SMH

Is he just stupid or plain wicked??

Will being just friends bring back the wasted years, time, MONEY, and emotional torture she wasted on the relationship

The truth is that the guy has always being selfish judging from what I read there!

Some Men are just plain wicked with no human conscience whatsoever
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by freshcvvs: 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
dre11:

Was all the preparation not for the wedding dayundecided

Haba, there is a difference between few days to the wedding day and this is the wedding day.

You wrote "this is the wedding day" and not preparing for the wedding day, these 2 are different!
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by RICHIEBOI1(m): 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hmm! i think the lady is being economical wit d truth here. some grey areas in her stories. in as much as i condemn d guy for ending d relationship if dis story is anything to go by, i wont make any conclusion till i hear from d other party.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
henribj:

could you explain the "rule" ?

The rule is dnt give more than your getting in a relationship because you will be setting people up to be thieves by not knowing your worth.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by LewisO: 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
LadyX:

I have decided to create a thread. I'll cc you.
[size=14pt]Oh! Really? That's good, will like to see it! smiley [/size]

1 Like

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by dre11(m): 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
freshcvvs:

Haba, there is a difference between few days to the wedding day and this is the wedding day.

You wrote "this is the wedding day" and not preparing for the wedding day, these 2 are different!

And all what the mother was doing was for when?
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by dre11(m): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
kevinberry:

It still better than cheating secretly..

And who tells you they weren't cheating secretly before someone calls cheaters network undecided
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Missonas(f): 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
kevinberry:

Self centred...I agree the lady was self centred...

They both were.You got the stingy part?
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by henribj(m): 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dimples192:

The rule is dnt give more than your getting in a relationship because you will be setting people up to be thieves by not knowing your worth.

if i understand correctly, you are saying everything in a relationship should be 50-50, correct?
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
He probably was scared of thr unknown and he saw you too good to be true,(most times ladies pretend till they get the ring) but next time don't make any man your priority when you not getting same back. I know its all about love but when you see the red flags pull out politely. Most importantly pray for guidance and wisdom. God bless.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by freshcvvs: 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
dre11:

And all what the mother was doing was for when?

Go back and read the OP for proper understanding.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
henribj:

if i understand correctly, you are saying everything in a relationship should be 50-50, correct?

You're over analysing all I'm saying is don't make someone your choice when you're their option. Love yourself enough and dnt let anyone take advantage. This is concerning this topic because every topic is different.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by fairytale(f): 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
[quote author=Holywizard post=31944175]am nt sure dat u're a marriage material[/quote its not about her been wife material or not.probably they are not meant to be together and her right man is sure on his way to come and do the right thing(marry her of cos)
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by LadyX(f): 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]Oh! Really? That's good, will like to see it! smiley [/size]

Here is a link to the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2214222/peaceful-election#31956995

1 Like

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by ManTiger(m): 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
Something is not right....
You started dating him in 2010 at the beginning of the msg while his mind is made up when his Ex left him 3yrs ago.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by henribj(m): 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dimples192:

You're over analysing all I'm saying is don't make someone your choice when you're their option. Love yourself enough and dnt let anyone take advantage. This is concerning this topic because every topic is different.

over analyzing? ok, i hands off.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
dre11:

And who tells you they weren't cheating secretly before someone calls cheaters network undecided
Ok I still love them thou
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by LewisO: 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
LadyX:

Here is a link to the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2214222/peaceful-election#31956995
[size=14pt] Thanks very, i have booked spaced. tongue [/size]

2 Likes

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by guiltypleasure(m): 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
But its cool the hubby asks her for favours? B real dude,if u marry n ur wife is working,u won't drop a dime?
kevinberry:
There are always three side's to a story..and this is just one of them.....

If the guy should say his part am pretty sure people will hate you..

So am gonna keep calm and keep quiet...

For you to gang up with your mother and go against your hubby decisions,I personally will not tolerate that,we are not yet married and you have start misbehaving,what will now happen if we eventually get married...btw you are both working,so I see no reason why you should still be asking for favours from your hubby....

*Berry*
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
Missonas:

They both were.You got the stingy part?
Yeah I understand you..she was stingy and self-centred
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by LadyX(f): 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt] Thanks very, i have booked spaced. tongue [/size]

You welcome...Lemme go offline...Excepting some *stones* to be thrown at me.
I'll be back later to adress comments
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
guiltypleasure:
But its cool the hubby asks her for favours? B real dude

Don't get you
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by LewisO: 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
LadyX:

You welcome...Lemme go offline...Excepting some *stones* to be thrown at me.
I'll be back later to adress comments
grin

1 Like

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Missonas(f): 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
kevinberry:

Yeah I understand you..she was stingy and self-centred

You are biased!You are a chauvinist!

1 Like

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by guiltypleasure(m): 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
U said they both working thus she shudnt ask him for favors,wat of those he asks her for? Abi him own work no b work 2?
kevinberry:

Don't get you
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by ijustdey: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
Kingsasian:
often times we see the loop holes such as this but we just over look them just as the saying "love is blind" speaking from my own experience.

actually love wasn't blind...... it was we that decided to become blind and not love.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Couples' Sleeping Positions Reveal About Relationships (PICTURES) / Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? / 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.