Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) (10353 Views)

Breaking Federal High Court Affirm Ikpeazu Election / Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. / Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by agriboom: 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
Op no play rough play o angry
Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by dondo83(m): 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
chanji chanji chanji! Gej please start packing your load and animals in aso rock "ffk inclusive'

2 Likes

Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
Only a fool will think Buhari can be disqualified from presidential election in Nigeria.

This si a proof of PDp foolishness

4 Likes

Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by phlemzy: 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
We know what the verdict will be before. Its PDP's last shot & its bound to FAIL!!!

2 Likes

Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by chamboy(m): 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You guys will not kill us here grin grin grin grin

Let me add mine.

From London Taxi driver to billionaire Nigerian Governor by Ayo Fayose.
billionaire how after embezzling states fund... Y envy a common thief

3 Likes

Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by gebest: 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
sai buhari, were is IFAYOSE & FANIKAYO, one million likes for our incoming president jor.

1 Like

Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by appini: 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
Any rightful thinking person knows that disqualifying the tyrant few days to the elections will make it looks the ruling party is afraid to go to the polls.
Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by chamboy(m): 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
Someone should post those pics of otueke again
Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by agriboom: 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
^^^^^^

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin make we confirm first
Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
What matters is that judgement has been read. Though I'm waiting for the report
Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by Gbawe: 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
phlemzy:
We know what the verdict will be before. Its PDP's last shot & its bound to FAIL!!!

Indeed. Even our judiciary want 'change'. They are tired of being described as "one of the most corrupt judiciary in the world". Many 'dirty' lepers, who have soiled themselves accepting the filthy lucre the PDP offered shamelessly and copiously, now want to be clean because they know salvation is here that affords them a second chance to repent of their sins and be productive to the struggle of their nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by TheOtherview: 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
1United1:
Best Selling Books 2015:
1. How To Lick The Butt Of Your Bos[/b]s By Doyin Okupe

2. [b]Use And Dump 'Based On True Life Story'
By Liebaran Maku

3. The Forgotten One By Ahmed Gulak.

4. Miscalculation By Nuhu Ribadu

5. Stealing Is Not Corruption By Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (PhD)

6. Political Thuggery By Nyesom Wike

7. How Soldiers Get Promotion By Musliu Obanikoro

8. Strategy On Wining Elections In Nigeria By Rotimi Amaechi

9. How To Dump Your Political Party By Olusegun Obasanjo

10. Politics And Religion By Namadi Sambo.

11. Gates Of Hell By Bishop Oyedepo

12. How Not To Seek Protection By Tonye/ Barcanista.

You can find all these books in our online store.
Book your copies now!

Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You guys will not kill us here grin grin grin grin

Let me add mine.

From London Taxi driver to billionaire Nigerian Governor by Ayo Fayose.

Two more for the list

(14) How a cross-dresser made it from London to the Nigerian Senate? By Diepreye Alamieyeseigha

(15) How the PDP abandoned Messi - its talisman? By Bamanga Tukur

5 Likes

Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by 1United1: 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
TheOtherview:

Two more for the list

(14) How a cross-dresser made it from London to the Nigerian Senate? By Diepreye Alamieyeseigha

Epic grin

2 Likes

Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by Mynd44: 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
How to lose respect from your lower Obas By Oba Adeyinka Oyekan (Ooni of Ife)

2 Likes

Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by noordean(m): 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
who would stop him from contesting before??
Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by Gbawe: 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
chamboy:
billionaire how after embezzling states fund... Y envy a common thief

Sarcasm bro. Why would any productive and upright individual envy a "common thief"? We, OP and myself, are speaking satirically based on the perspective and outlook of those who have literally gotten away with destroying Nigeria. Do you get it now?

1 Like

Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by vanilson(m): 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sai GENERAL Akintunde MOHAMMADU okechukwu BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by Volksfuhrer(m): 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
TANoids seem like a confused lot!

They are on the one hand sure that GEJ will win the election. On the other hand, they were fervently praying that GMB be disqualified from the polls!

2 Likes

Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by nellyjohn: 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
Obadiah77:
I dey inside court now now, buhari has been cleard by the court to contest. still seearching the intranet to see the fastest online newspaper to broadcast the news.

said buhari cool

saiBaba

grin
If u like, be the judge himself. Buhari is a criminal and the most corrupt man in Nigeria. I decided to to vote for him after watching this you tube.
GEJ till 2019 I have decided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPuLuh3iPDw
Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by noordean(m): 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
appini:
Any rightful thinking person knows that disqualifying the tyrant few days to the elections will make it looks the ruling party is afraid to go to the polls.

And d law cares about what people tink and say about d ruling party??
Thatz what d outcome would have been anytime anyday
Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by Gbawe: 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
TheOtherview:

Two more for the list

grin grin grin grin grin grin

From illiterate militant boss to 'legitimate' billionaire and private jet owner by Government Ekpemupolo aka Tompolo.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by 7lives: 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
appini:

Even kids knows that pdp will rather not have an election, pdp knew what Nigerians don't know, which Nigerians will eventually know once GMB wins the election.

2 Likes

Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by vanilson(m): 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
We need CHANGE From an inept and corrupt government with all these glaring cases of inaction and corruption

1. The Chibok Girls
2. NNPC AS GOVT ATM
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing $20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal Embarrassment in SA
6. EKITIGATE Election fraud
7. Immigration job SCAM (He is just meeting the victims and dolling out money )
8 .DEPLETING External Reserves.
9. Devaluation of Naira to N250 to a $
10. Oil theft Increase
11. REWARDING THIEVES with NATIONAL honours and appointments
12. CRIPPLING OF THE EFCC
13. REFUSAL TO FIX NIGERIAN REFINERIES
14. Skyrocketed ELECTRICITY Bills
15. POLARIZATION OF NIGERIA LABOUR CONGRESS
16. STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION
17. National Assembly INVASION by Police
19. Stella Oduah Aviation Scam (THE BULLET PROOF CARS...)
20. Kerosene subsidy
21. Last minute fighting of Insurgency
22. Sentencing soldiers to death for asking for weapons to fight
23. Directly supporting and paying 10million USD as salary to terorist Asari and Terrorist Tompolo amongst others
24. Palling around with boko haram chieftains in Niger and Dafty's inability to capture, extract information and bring to justice a singe
captured boko haram fighter up till today
25. Mrs Dafty's personal terrorist bombing campaigns in Rivers state (Stoning the opposition)
26. Dafty's work for the benefits of enemies of Nigeria - Handpicking Abacha's son as PDP candidate for Kano, stoppng FaniKayode,treasury
looting case and appointing him in his campaign, supporter of Anenih,IBB, and other treasury looters who should be in jail
27. Conversion of MOPOL to Meiguard of the rich while the poor wallow in abject insecurity; and using regular police, eg. Mbu, as political thugs!
28. Postponing elections by refusing to provide security when in fact,elections will last for only one day, and the entire armed forces and
police in Nigeria could have been deployed to secure just that 10hrs of the election day.
29. Sending troops to look for Sambisa forest in Tinubu's Ikoyi house
30. Giving AIT 10billion to air false and negative videos on APC.
31. REJECTION OF THE CARD READER.
32. CONFIRMATION OF [ Obanikoro ]THE ELECTION RIGGER as a MINISTER
33. FAILURE TO PUBLICLY DECLARE his ASSETS saying "I don't give a damn"
34. BURNING OF INEC OFFICE.
35. SPONSORING of ethnic MILITIAS TO STOP POLLS (e.g. MASSOB, OPC)
36. EMBARASSING PHONE CALL to the Moroccan KING...
37. Babysitting Boko Haram until it became the global threat it now is with ISIS
38. 9.2billion naira to buy stoves
39. Commissioning of fake power projects without contributing any changes to the national grid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by vedaxcool(m): 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
TheOtherview:

Two more for the list

(16) How my Curse Ruined Jonathan - Ooni of Ife

(17) My Transfromation from Hypocritical church goer To the Ogboni Masquerade
- Dr. Ebele Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by Adepoju2081: 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lo ba tan

1 Like

Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by usbcable(m): 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
nellyjohn:

If u like, be the judge himself. Buhari is a criminal and the most corrupt man in Nigeria. I decided to to vote for him after watching this you tube.
GEJ till 2019 I have decided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPuLuh3iPDw

Anger is making you misyarn...grin @BOLDED
Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by legendsilver(m): 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
appini:

Then why drag him to court on Eligibility case?
Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by chamboy(m): 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
Gbawe:

Sarcasm bro. Why would any productive and upright individual envy a "common thief"? We, OP and myself, are speaking satirically based on the perspective and outlook of those who have literally gotten away with destroying Nigeria. Do you get it now?
dnt mind me bro, i was too fast judge ....
Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by Gbawe: 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
vedaxcool:

(16) How my Curse Ruined Jonathan - Ooni of Ife

(17) My Transfromation from Hypocritical church goer To the Ogboni Masquerade
- Dr. Ebele Jonathan

Dreams can come true By Goodluck Jonathan who was a boy with no shoes but now has billions in the bank with many hectares of prime Nigerian land and property.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by ugotex85: 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
That is expected considering the volatile nature of Nigeria. Some touts would have used the opportunity to ferment trouble if reverse was the case.
Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by Demdem(m): 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
Shame on Jonah-daft and his cohorts.
The Generals emergence is fast becoming a dream come true.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by Gbawe: 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
Drug addict, swaggalicious and ready to sing and dance for my food by Femi Fani Kayode.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Abba Moro To Be Arraigned Today Over NIS Recruitment Scam / Sokoto Signs Agreement With Chinese Agricultural Firm / Police, LASTMA, Agberos Threatening Our Livelihood, Tricycle Operators Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.