Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,819 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

Top 5 Leaders Who Ruled At Age 70. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 5 Leaders Who Ruled At Age 70. (2755 Views)

The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? / Gmb & Other African Presidents Above Age 70 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Top 5 Leaders Who Ruled At Age 70. by crownprince102: 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
Francis5:
But Buhari was one of such young rulers who misled Nigeria. If he could not deliver as a young man, how can he deliver as an old man?
I never knew Buhari was a so called tyrant until November 2014. I 've always known Babangida and Abacha to be the tyrants that has ruled Nigeria. Even in what I read earlier, Buhari's regime as a military leader was the second best military era in Nigeria after Muritala Muhammed. Their was a saying that he is a disciplined man working towards a disciplined Nigeria. Also, every available sources then labelled Tunde Idiagbon as brutal and callous army officer and Buhari was a gentle and linient man. History even went up saying Nigeria's currency was equivalent to dollars and later dropped a little bit. I also heard the coup that led him into government was well accepted by majority of the masses. Not until November 2014, everything changed. Buhari became the wicked, brutal, callous and outrageous dictator. IBB became a saint, all of a sudden. Buhari became a corrupt man after all history had said he wasn't corrupt.
Who has the blame? Our historians, Our Teachers or PDP.
Re: Top 5 Leaders Who Ruled At Age 70. by crownprince102: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
Front page mods...... Seun, Obinoscopy, Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Sick And Tired Of Nigeria!!!!!!!!! / 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive Private Jets. / A New York Times Report On Gen Buhari Government In 1984

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.