Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? (41774 Views)

Which One Can You Tolerant? A Cheating Partner Or A Self-servicing Partner? / When Did U Get Your First Blowjo.b? Mine Is... / Why Some Guys Are More Tolerant Of Certain Sexual Indiscretions Than Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by uzolexis(f): 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
Justfollowit:

Ermmm

The reality is most men are bound to cheat or marry more wives. We all agree with that it is unfair on us. Some women (feminist) would advocate that women are also susceptible to these vices therefore there is no problem if a woman behaves likewise. Sounds fair but it is extremely stupid.

it and it is going to create more problems and I doubt if the society at large will survive it.

I don't like it, most women don't. Until we come up with something practical, I guess we are stuck with cleaning up their mess.

That is why I tell any female who care to listen

Know thyself and Be Independent

I don't know about u but I believe that if a woman can stick 2 her man,the man should be able to do likewise. If everyone decides not to tolerate a cheating partner, the men would have no choice than 2 stop. Accepting it as normal and making it a hopeless case is exactly what fuels men to cheat and think they can get away with it, but if a woman tries that all he'll would be let loose. I pray I never get so desperate to the pnt that i'll start tolerating/managing a guy that doesn't respect me enough 2 be faithful 2 me. Mbanu.....chukwu amankwe
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by bukatyne(f): 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Yes missy, Pinkett and Anthony.

That act ruined Pinkett's marriage to Will and Marc's to J.Lo

Good to know that J-LO was not the cause of the break with Marc Anthony
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by devour129: 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
shitshappen:
I am a Christian, I believe in the bible as the word of God. And Jesus as the son of God.

I know the problem with our society was the day we accepted the white man's way of life, don't get me wrong. It is not in the blood of an African man to be with one woman. Centuries of practicing polygamy is now having a toll on us. We want to be faithful, we want to show you we love you, and the kids we had together with you.
But sometimes we also want to be with the other woman, they complement you. You are not perfect and we know that , that other woman sometimes make your own imperfections easy to bear.
Ask me one thing I want to change about christianity, it is that dictate of one man one woman. Now you know why I said I'm a Christian who believe in bible,who believe in christ Jesus.
I might be wrong, I might be right. I just know that men are not hot-wired to be with one woman, check the Patriarchs
there's nothing wrong with a man finding a lady that " compliments " his wife as long as the wife can find a guy to complete what is missing in the husband . Sometimes I wonder if it's the same mother that raised a woman raised the man .

4 Likes

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by khiaa(f): 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
brownlord:

Pray never to be in this position bro.

If she use to set the table for your meal, the moment she start contributing most of the money at home, trust me you start going to the kitchen to get food yourself, gradually she start telling you to boil water before you could say jack, ye don dey wash her clothes.

Be wise sir

Is it so devastating to your manhood to go in the kitchen and pick up a plate and put food on it that's already been prepared by her? Seriously are you that dependant on a woman?
SMH
Men stop being so dependant on a woman, learn to do basic things for yourselves, this goes for the women also.

*Waiting for the haterade to come pouring in, and all the feminist accusations*

6 Likes

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by itops(f): 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
kevinberry:

What about king Solomon,david, saul and the rest... They have more than one wife na...

the likes of those men are the reason unrepentant cheats of these days feel they are in their so called mens world.

to those that keep illusionalizing that its a man's world, how did these biblical men meet their end nd what was their late confessions to the life they lived.
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by itops(f): 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
akinsadeez:

I wouldn't want to turn this into a religious argument, but why is it that around that same time of Adam and Eve, Abraham and many others had multiple wives. Abraham slept with Hagai, Sarah's handmaid despite not being married to her. Yet God made a covenant with Abraham and made him the father of many nations. How else can you describe Sarah's maid if not as a side chick?
David had multiple wives and concubines yet the Bible records it that he was a man after God's heart. Solomon had 600 wives and uncountable concubines, yet God blessed him beyond measure. The problem is that you are quoting the Bible selectively. If God did not sanction the marriage of many wives, he would not have blessed those men like that

Not only that you are looking at things from the narrow angle of the Christian religion. What about Muslims who can marry more than one wife. Don't they also believe in God?

REMEMBER GRACE ARE NOT THE SAME.
THAT IT WORKED FOR THEM I NOT A GURANTEE THAT IT WILL WORK FOR YOU.
Like i said, cheating men will look for opportunities to drive their cheating point home.

as for the muslims, i dont care, im not of the same believe with them, i believe what i believe, they believe what they belive..... period!!!
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
bukatyne:

Good to know that J-LO was not the cause of the break with Marc Anthony

How about Jada_Pinkett who ruined her marriage with her infidelity to Will Smith?
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
itops:

the likes of those men are the reason unrepentant cheats of these days feel they are in their so called mens world.

to those that keep illusionalizing that its a man's world, how did these biblical men meet their end nd what was their late confessions to the life they lived.
It only a woman who cannot please her man that would be bother about this...

When dealing with problems you find two solutions to the problem..
1 you tackle the problem
2 you find ways of making sure such thing never happen again

But it so sad most nigeria women always like playing the victims....

When they don't step up their game

When the marriage is boring..from being religious to giving men silly excuse..forgetting that their are thousands outside wishing and waiting to have your man...

*Berry*
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by chibic(m): 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Women try to blame men for their woes. Today's woman wallows infidelity without shame. Why should men have any regard for such lots? Cheap blackmail.

What of Rihanna who screwed with Drake while CB was in jail? What of Karrueche Tran who betrayed CB ? What about Jada Pinkett-Smith who Will Smith caught in bed with Marc Anthony ?

What about these Nigerian girls who admitted in this video that they each date several at a time?

Don't just get me started.
you dey mind them? They are always quick to associate the word "cheating" with men when they are also secretly sleeping around with multiple men. Even the woman who is complaining that her hubby has a side chick is secretly sleeping with another man o! But she will pretend that she is staying because of her kids. As far as I'm concerned, what these women get is what they deserbes. After cheating on your hubby at some point, you'll expect him not to date a hot chick when you get older and unnatractive.

A lot of these stewpid girls cheated on their boyfriends and they will be expecting a mumu faithful man to marry them..NO!!..it doesn't work that way. You must be cheated on so you'll feel the same pain..I have always said that NO girl in this Nigeria can swear that she have never cheated on a man before. It may be their boyfriends, a lot of them will even go into marriage with the habit of multiple sex partners because they are already used to it.
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by NmaGOD44(f): 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
uzolexis:

I don't know about u but I believe that if a woman can stick 2 her man,the man should be able to do likewise. If everyone decides not to tolerate a cheating partner, the men would have no choice than 2 stop. Accepting it as normal and making it a hopeless case is exactly what fuels men to cheat and think they can get away with it, but if a woman tries that all he'll would be let loose. I pray I never get so desperate to the pnt that i'll start tolerating/managing a guy that doesn't respect me enough 2 be faithful 2 me. Mbanu.....chukwu amankwe
u are right my dear....men's world my foot...maybe they think we aren't seeing so many handsome men that are tempting enough to draw us away .....stupid excuse for cheats

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by itops(f): 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
Sunshinelady:
I don't tink ANYBODY is 'wired' to stick to one person. Even an honest married woman will admit dat once in while u see a hot dude, if u don't control urself u start to desire him (u r human). In d olden days only men where allowed such freedom to explore their sexuality because women were being supressed then. So don't tell me because our forefathers married plenty wives and our 'foremothers' married only one man, dat it means dat its only men dat are wired to desire multiple partners no! Human needs are insartible be u male or female. Its only d fear of God dat keeps us in check. So my dear, if u r redy to stick to ur wife, she sticks to u, if u want to stray pls allow her do d same cos wat is good 4d goose is good for d gander. We women too are wired to love 'fruit salad' (who no like better thing), but its just dat desire to be morally upright & not break d rule of God dat mkes us behave ourselves. So don't gimme dat crap about only men being d ones wired to desire 'oda good pleasures'

SECONDED.......
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by itops(f): 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
O yeah! You made a dumb point and you expect everyone to run along with that mentality ? undecided

Most of these women you call liabilities and such should be treated like trash actually put more into the family than the career women.
The value they add to your generations unborn by staying at home raising your kids while you work your asss off can't be bought with that same money you've been chasing all over the world .FACT

Go figure ......

I HAIL JARE...... YOU GET SENSE FINAL...
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by uzolexis(f): 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
Sunshinelady:
I don't tink ANYBODY is 'wired' to stick to one person. Even an honest married woman will admit dat once in while u see a hot dude, if u don't control urself u start to desire him (u r human). In d olden days only men where allowed such freedom to explore their sexuality because women were being supressed then. So don't tell me because our forefathers married plenty wives and our 'foremothers' married only one man, dat it means dat its only men dat are wired to desire multiple partners no! Human needs are insartible be u male or female. Its only d fear of God dat keeps us in check. So my dear, if u r redy to stick to ur wife, she sticks to u, if u want to stray pls allow her do d same cos wat is good 4d goose is good for d gander. We women too are wired to love 'fruit salad' (who no like better thing), but its just dat desire to be morally upright & not break d rule of God dat mkes us behave ourselves. So don't gimme dat crap about only men being d ones wired to desire 'oda good pleasures'

my pnt exactly....u deserve a kiss for this,no homo kiss kiss
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by NmaGOD44(f): 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
devour129:
there's nothing wrong with a man finding a lady that " compliments " his wife as long as the wife can find a guy to complete what is missing in the husband . Sometimes I wonder if it's the same mother that raised a woman raised the man .
great.....datz a good point
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by bukatyne(f): 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

How about Jada_Pinkett who ruined her marriage with her infidelity to Will Smith?

I thought you just said will and Marc got down?

Or did Will get down in reaction to Jada's cheating?

It was just nice to know why their marriage split.
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by bukatyne(f): 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
devour129:

It is really a reason to wonder.

And supporting such with the Bible is appalling
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Youngpo413: 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
joanana:
I don't accept flings in my relationship. If he's with me, he should be with me alone and no else. # one man one woman

I rather remain single than become someone mistress. Tufiakwa!! !!! ! wink
You may even be the side chick without knowing...
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by cococandy(f): 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
Refreshing post from a lady.
I was thinking majority had lost heir sense of self worth.
With few reasonable one like you left, there's hope.
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by cococandy(f): 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
brownlord:

Pray never to be in this position bro.

If she use to set the table for your meal, the moment she start contributing most of the money at home, trust me you start going to the kitchen to get food yourself, gradually she start telling you to boil water before you could say jack, ye don dey wash her clothes.

Be wise sir

Taking you own food to eat is abomination? shocked

So if you cook and your wife joins you to eat and enjoy the delicious meal you prepared, will you stop existing?

Na wa.
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by itops(f): 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
duni04:
The so called "Feminists" of today are lousy women whose mothers didn't treach them the secrets to a successful home and marriage. If you're a woman and you were raised by either your mother alone, or by divorced parents, you can't understand the concept of a successful marriage or relationship.
Dear feminists, heres what your mothers didnt teach you. The keys to a successful marriage are as follows:
1. Accept that its a mans world and that the rules are his and his only.
2. Accept that a man is always going to have flings with other women and there's nothing you can do to stop it.
3. When a man starts looking outside to other women, you either try to meet the needs which he's trying to satisfy outside or just close your eyes and let him be the man he is. Divorce is never an option!
Women with long and successful marriages will tell you the key to a successful marriage is accepting your man the way he is and accepting his nature. Man was not made for one woman! No amount of feminism or gragra will change it.

ARE YOU ALRIGHT?
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by chibic(m): 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
uzolexis:

That's why there is something called making sacrifices 4 ur partner. Do u think women don't like having more than 1 man too or that women r "wired" to be with only one man If u want 2 get married, stick 2 what it entails, 1 man, 1 wife or don't even do it at all, afterall marriage is not compulsory. Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.
are you saying that women do not date more than one man at a time?..in NIgeria, girls cheats more than boys..our boys are broke so they can't meet the financial needs of more than one girl but our girls dates 5men at a time. If you ask them, they will say they are test-driving, some will say it is because one of them may get married to her, then a lot of them are doing it because of their greed for money..as far as I'm concerned, it is called cheating. But here, married men cheats more than married women. So, its balanced. I guese some Nigerian women doesn't cheat after marriage because they are scared of divorce. If not, they would have been cheating more than men in marriage also. The bottomline is that you women are also cheats, so stop pointing accusing fingers at men. These days, you can't trust a woman not to cheat at all..its not possible!!

4 Likes

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by itops(f): 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
duni04:
The so called "Feminists" of today are lousy women whose mothers didn't treach them the secrets to a successful home and marriage. If you're a woman and you were raised by either your mother alone, or by divorced parents, you can't understand the concept of a successful marriage or relationship.
Dear feminists, heres what your mothers didnt teach you. The keys to a successful marriage are as follows:
1. Accept that its a mans world and that the rules are his and his only.
2. Accept that a man is always going to have flings with other women and there's nothing you can do to stop it.
3. When a man starts looking outside to other women, you either try to meet the needs which he's trying to satisfy outside or just close your eyes and let him be the man he is. Divorce is never an option!
Women with long and successful marriages will tell you the key to a successful marriage is accepting your man the way he is and accepting his nature. Man was not made for one woman! No amount of feminism or gragra will change it.

ARE YOU ALRIGHT?
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by itops(f): 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
stan241:
Now this is mainly my opinion but men who cheat are those who can't discipline themselves...the true concept of the word "love" and "respect" in a relationship is used loosely in our society but here is the truth and the ladies should take note..."Any man who truly "loves" you will "respect" you and its the combination of both these things that keeps his "john thomas" from straying....people keep shouting that all men cheat and that is the biggest fraud that has been sold to people but i guess in a society like ours with persons from different backgrounds stuff like this is common..I would rather remain single than keep two women in my life cus the stress of one should be enough to last me a lifetime

YOUR WISDOM IS ENVIABLE
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Mhizizzy(f): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
NA to marry pastor sure pass o

All dis one wey everybody Don dey advocate for side chick

#Teampastormrs

Buh wait

My papa has never cheated before o

And

He is purely african
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by joanana(f): 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
Youngpo413:
You may even be the side chick without knowing...

Nah m not the side chic. My man is honest and I trust him grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by itops(f): 9:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
Urine:

Babe, your article has revealed something about you; you don't read your Bible.

Isaiah 4:1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

You can't blame the guys, a prophecy was made and we are witnessing the manifestation.

MUST YOU BE THE VICTIM..... BIBLE DIGESTER

1 Like

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by duni04(m): 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mhizizzy:

#Teampastormrs

Buh wait

And

He is purely african
Lol see this learner! Your father would tell you if he cheated before? If you're not from a broken home, like the rest of the ignorant "feminists" here, go home and ask your mother if she's ever suspected your father had a mistress. Then ask her why she's still married to him, cos her answer to the mistress question will be a resounding yes.

1 Like

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by akinsadeez(m): 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
bukatyne:

It is really a reason to wonder.

And supporting such with the Bible is appalling

the same way supporting monogamy with the Bible is also appalling.

4 Likes

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Youngpo413: 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
HizMissy:
I've seen what staying with an unrepetant cheating spouse can do to one's mind.

In conclusion, if i dnt find a guy who wont cheat, i dnt mind being ALONE.
guys who don't cheat are poor,ugly and boring,so tell me are you going to cope with all these sh!t? A rich,lively and handsome guy must surely cheat on you,whether you like it or not cos what you admire on him,other ladies will surely admire same too,which increases the chances of him cheating. So you need a faithful guy? Choose the broke,boring and ugly,if not,you will be ALONE for a long time.

3 Likes

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by itops(f): 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
kevinberry:

It only a woman who cannot please her man that would be bother about this...

When dealing with problems you find two solutions to the problem..
1 you tackle the problem
2 you find ways of making sure such thing never happen again

But it so sad most nigeria women always like playing the victims....

When they don't step up their game

When the marriage is boring..from being religious to giving men silly excuse..forgetting that their are thousands outside wishing and waiting to have your man...

*Berry*

EXCUSE ME?
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by akinsadeez(m): 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mhizizzy:

#Teampastormrs

Buh wait

And

He is purely african

hehehehehehehe. grin grin grin grin

Didn't you hear of the pastor recently that had impregnated all the women in his church. In fact he was so randy that he successfully impregnated mother's and daughters at the same time in the same church. Guess what? he said he was directed by the 'Holy spirit' to do so. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows / Meet 15year Old Sade "Youngest Most Endowed Nigerian". / My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.