Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,229 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Why Some Guys Are More Tolerant Of Certain Sexual Indiscretions Than Others - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Guys Are More Tolerant Of Certain Sexual Indiscretions Than Others (754 Views)

Some Guys Are"masters Of Head", I Couldn't Believe I Was Begging Him To Stop / Which One Can You Tolerant? A Cheating Partner Or A Self-servicing Partner? / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Guys Are More Tolerant Of Certain Sexual Indiscretions Than Others by donKonji: 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
In my journey through life and my personal daily interaction with everyday people, I have keenly observed that men seeking ladies to settle down with are quite intolerant of women whose body counts (as it pertains to sexual liaisons) are relatively high. It is also true that very often ladies prefer to remain discrete on such matters only ever opening up to the fiancé when pricked by their conscience and when they suspect that sordid details of their past may haunt them someday in matrimony.
But one very interesting perspective on this topic is the heightened resentment men seeking ladies for marriage display towards such spinsters who have had emotional or sexual affairs with married men in the past. Statistically, younger men were more turned off and nursed second thoughts on progressing the marriage-bound relationships when presented with such revelations than their older counterparts.
This has led me to believe that morally inappropriate behaviors perpetrated by ladies in their past are better dealt with by older men who probably possess the requisite maturity needed to deal with the emotional issues than younger men.
What's your take?
In my subsequent post, I'll give you a real-life portrayal of how a younger man dealt with this situation versus an older fellow.
Re: Why Some Guys Are More Tolerant Of Certain Sexual Indiscretions Than Others by 5minsmadness: 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
Too cerebral.
Re: Why Some Guys Are More Tolerant Of Certain Sexual Indiscretions Than Others by JuanDeDios: 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
donKonji:
In my journey through life and my personal daily interaction with everyday people, I have keenly observed that men seeking ladies to settle down with are quite intolerant of women whose body counts (as it pertains to sexual liaisons) are relatively high. It is also true that very often ladies prefer to remain discrete on such matters only ever opening up to the fiancé when pricked by their conscience and when they suspect that sordid details of their past may haunt them someday in matrimony.
But one very interesting perspective on this topic is the heightened resentment men seeking ladies for marriage display towards such spinsters who have had emotional or sexual affairs with married men in the past. Statistically, younger men were more turned off and nursed second thoughts on progressing the marriage-bound relationships when presented with such revelations than their older counterparts.
This has led me to believe that morally inappropriate behaviors perpetrated by ladies in their past are better dealt with by older men who probably possess the requisite maturity needed to deal with the emotional issues than younger men.
What's your take?
In my subsequent post, I'll give you a real-life portrayal of how a younger man dealt with this situation versus an older fellow.
Your write-up made for good reading until you started to input your own value judgement. Whether a high body count is "morally" wrong or not is subjective and better left out of a critical examination of a matter of this nature.

But I will be reading your thread and maybe you can manage to eschew too much subjectivity henceforth.

(1) (Reply)

Just For Laughs / Bizzare:wife Discovers Husband To Be A Woman After Refusal Of Sex After Marriage / Please Advice Me: Am 15yrs Old Girl, My Boyfriend Beats Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.