Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. (44164 Views)

Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) / Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) / 5 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by kobosmalls: 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
MoonCares:

My mum is very tall likewsie his mum, his dad is short, my Dad is Average but in my Dad's family, some are short. My siblings are tall and average, his brother is very tall. So the two families have the share of tall, average and Short. Hahahahahaha.

So my fears is that am average but am taller than him..

Thank anyway for your advice.

I dont think you are 5 ft tall, otherwise u wont be calling 5ft average height.
Im a man and im 5ft tall and im very angry with my height.
i dont think you should marry this guy if he is less than 5ft and you are just 5ft urself.
Dont give birth to kids who will be as sad as i am now.
I am 30 and yet i cant find a way to get over this height issue.
pease dont do this.
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by BzBee: 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
Op, I can remember my mom talking to her friend that she wished she had married her then short boyfriend. She refused him because he was short though he was caring,generous and loved her. Guess she was thinkg abt her future children....years later, her children are all tall with a tall husband n yet she regrets. Babe, my advice, ask urself, in 10years time, will u be happier without this short man in your life with your future tall children? If he has most of the qualities you want in a man then...........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by kaboninc(m): 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
Dyt:

Lmao
You must think I am terrible
grin grin

You? Dyt? You know how to look for trouble....especially mine wherever it is I kept it

cheesy
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by kaboninc(m): 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
BzBee:
Op, I can remember my mom talking to her friend that she wished she had married her then short boyfriend. She refused him because he was short though he was caring,generous and loved her. Guess she was thinkg abt her future children....years later, her children are all tall with a tall husband n yet she regrets. Babe, my advice, ask urself, in 10years time, will u be happier without this short man in your life with your future tall children? If he has most of the qualities you want in a man then...........

So how about you? What's your preference....short, small or tall?
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by Dyt(f): 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
kaboninc:

You? Dyt? You know how to look for trouble....especially mine wherever it is I kept it

cheesy

Hammmmeeerrrrr
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by chineduemmao: 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
kobosmalls:

I dont think you are 5 ft tall, otherwise u wont be calling 5ft average height.
Im a man and im 5ft tall and im very angry with my height.
i dont think you should marry this guy if he is less than 5ft and you are just 5ft urself.
Dont give birth to kids who will be as sad as i am now.
I am 30 and yet i cant find a way to get over this height issue.
pease dont do this.
feeling pathetic for yourself. sorry. Na wa ooo abeg you never tell yourself weting dey make you sad not being short because am short barely 5ft 2inch still if there is anything like the happiest and most liked person on the planet its me, why wouldnt i be? so tell yourself the truth...
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by aforti(m): 10:32am On Apr 20, 2016
Op. Being sincere to yourself is paramount here, do you sometimes feel disappointed by his height? Or feel ashamed of his appearance . Why I ask is because the things that make ppl happy can come from just the way their spouse smile, or his voice of height or character. If you find yourself feeling negatively about him aside the fact that you ate thinking big your kids then you really need to let him go bcoz this feeling won't ever go away.
If it's because of your kids then there is nothing to worry about. You as a mother to be should rather think of how well he could be a father to your kids, if he has the capability to train them to be respected individuals in the society. Why because beauty, height does not make a person, of you like you should be beautiful like the raising sun and tall like mountain Everest this features can't pay for education, or a cup of garri in the market or another things of that sort, except you hope your kids will go into profetional modelling..
Op please don't yield yourself to pettiness hence you will lose crib to the things that really matter in life. Of this man has the following, financial stability, God fearing, caring abilities and respect for you then you should shun his height. Except the height makes you feel ashamed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here / Benue Woman Marries Pregnant Lady To Bear Children For Late Son / My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.