Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money (58012 Views)

James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption / Dirty Deals Of Former FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad / Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by starlingbawa(m): 10:59am On Mar 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
player hating?now I know why we are where we are in Nigeria,with people like you,Nigeria is finished

Politics ain't my thing, your point exactly?
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by Abless212: 11:16am On Mar 25, 2015
undecided Dr is God ooooooooooo... starks of cashhhhhhh
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by Mancity26(m): 11:21am On Mar 25, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] guyz nawao cashew don dey go o and I never chop am this year[/size]
bros how much bi cup of garri for area?
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by LastProphet: 11:52am On Mar 25, 2015
Glowstone:
Apc and their stupidity sha -

why would he lie down on money to show off and what happen to the bank

very very stupid propaganda
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

@ MEILYN, pls not only Glowstone's father, Bala Mohd's son is richer than his entire clan after stealing from him. Yet Glowstone is here defending cluelessly as expected
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by sagio09: 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
YoursGEJ:
waiting for those who escaped from Yaba Psychiatric hospital to come here and shout 'Transformation continues till 2019' . They'd rather keep living like slaves in their own country and are unwilling to see the handwriting on the wall and rather continue in the same condition.

As for me, this Saturday is the day that all this nonsense stops. Even though they used 90% of the Min of Works budget to try to buy votes, I hope that there is enough money left to build prisons because people like this boy need somewhere where they will cool off when Baba begins work on May 29, 2015

Abeg Nairalanders, below is my message regarding poster of the above quote....and it needs to be done fast
Keep deceivn urself,what's ur moniker sayn?
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by Doortun(m): 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
Sijo01:
What does he do for a living?
He sleeps money
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by seangy4konji: 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
Loot it all fellas...Your broke supporters are supporting you.
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by suleiman419(m): 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
MEILYN:
Always accusing APC for everything. I pity for you. That is your mate, he is richer than your father, his father is a PDP member and he is stealing Nigeria's wealth. Your insane brain picked nothing but to call APC? Na wa for you sef.
tell him o GMB 2015
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by Deejaygold(m): 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ricardo2400:
Na wa oo

Bt he doesn't look like the person in the other pics sha
shocked
Ricardo2400:
Na wa oo

Bt he doesn't look like the person in the other pics sha

Chai our money OOº°˚˚˚˚°ºOo ! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by gogodaye(m): 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
kennydee05:
The above photo is alleged to be a photo of the FCT minister, Bala Muhammad's son lying down on money.

This photo and more was shared on Facebook to show the alleged lavish life Bala Muhammad Jr. lives.

Source 1:http://davidvsnaija..com/2015/03/is-that-money-or-what-see-alleged-photo.html?m=1:

Source 2:http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/wth-is-this-really-fct-ministers-son.html?m=1

Isn't this the same photos ( first pics) that made the rounds some years back.......with the young man the identified as a son of Gov. Sule Lamido of Jigawa state?
Hmmm.......
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by babadee1(m): 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
Sijo01:
What does he do for a living?

Nothing, but his father steals Nigeria's money for a living.
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
Una wan make I faint for here

It wl neva wrk 4 u guys .........
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by smoothnbone: 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hello guys,
I know am late here on this matter. For those that doubt the picture above, let me just clarify you.
The boy there Is Bala mohammed's first son. His name is Abdul, popularly known as Dula. He owns 8 of those super cars. He , by nature likes to show off. He has disturbed people of the area one with noises from those supercars. He owns houses at asokoro. He is a gradute of AUN yola. That is American University of Nigeria,Yola.
I suggest you ask your friends in area one Abuja to give you more details rather than thinking otherwise. More over, he hass all these pictures and more in his face book and instagram. And thses pictures above are extracted from there. He is the son of a thieve backed up by Nigerian kind of government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? / Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France / Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.