Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money (58001 Views)

James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption / Dirty Deals Of Former FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad / Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by emmykk(m): 5:27am On Mar 25, 2015
Why alleged? Why not this is bala mohammed son's wealth and be sued.or why not a letter to efcc for investigation.

1. A photoshop can do pix 1 where the is lying on money.an if is not photoshopped i have seen small small dirty hausa boys that are cow and foodstuff merchant hit the bank depositing millions of money their own personal cash,not to mention igbo traders.so a 6-7million naira note of N200 can lay that money bed.I will discard the cars as he fathers cars.

Atimes when 1 is too poor and see the progress of others 1 think the other must have be stealing.

Lindaikeji that made the blogpost have bought a 24million naira car some time ago plus other cars that she own,she even have a house to herself,let a alone an ministers son,who can easily gets juice plots of land at prime locations and sells to new generation banks at abuja.
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by ojeffo: 5:29am On Mar 25, 2015
MEILYN:
Always accusing APC for everything. I pity for you. That is your mate, he is richer than your father, his father is a PDP member and he is stealing Nigeria's wealth. Your insane brain picked nothing but to call APC? Na wa for you sef.
U ARE THE ONE THAT IS CARRYING THE GENE OF STUPIDITY..IT IS CLEAR THAT IT IS AN APC CHILDISH PROPAGANDA. THAT PICS CIRCULATED ONLINE TWO YEARS AGO ABOUT ONE DIABOLICAL BOY POSING WT MONEY EVERYWHERE EVEN IN A SHRINE. THEY RUMOUR THEN WAS THAT HE WAS A KIDNAPPER OR A JUJU PRIEST..IT IS ELECTION TIME AND APC GOONS HV COOKED UP ANOTHER STORY AND FOOLISH PEOPLE LIKE YOU N LINDA ARE PUSHING IT...BE GUIDED
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by Oladigun(m): 5:32am On Mar 25, 2015
Ah ah ahhhhhhhh who said Naija is poor just few segement of population exceedingly rich & majority are walloying in abject poverty. Posterity will judge o pls. remember Ghana example o. Unless there's REVOLUTION from the masses things will continue to get worse.Na all these bald heads use there money to sponsor BOKO-ARM. Shit.
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by GBTYO: 5:32am On Mar 25, 2015
APC and lies.

The first picture is about 3yrs old and is suspected to be taken in the home of Jigawa state governor at the time of it's release.

The other pictures are not Bala Mohammed's son simply because the young man in the picture is too old to be Bala's son.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by 1009ja: 5:35am On Mar 25, 2015
If Nigerians do not protect their votes on Saturday, this transformational looting of our resources will kill our country. There is no way a sane human being will let President Jonathan continue this supervision of a corrupt dungeon.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by adconline(m): 5:42am On Mar 25, 2015
Glowstone:
Apc and their stupidity sha -

why would he lie down on money to show off and what happen to the bank

very very stupid propaganda
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Always defending someone who's robbing them dry. He's stolen from our commonwealth; his life, powered by our stolen wealth is your dream and fantasy. I bet you nobody in ur lineage is close to matching his opulence and profligacy.. You are defending him, he doesn't give a FKUKCK about u! He would order his MOPOL if u ever come near him to beat u up! He's on a supersonic speed flying at 40K ft altitude while you are waiting for KEKE NAPEP at Ojuelegba.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by aresa: 5:43am On Mar 25, 2015
APC.

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by oyintare22(m): 5:52am On Mar 25, 2015
Jaypea98:
OK I dont realy know how real this is but if it is ,some people needs toget arrested.
arrest for what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by oyintare22(m): 5:54am On Mar 25, 2015
Roland17:
Una well done ooo, Kirikiri dey wait for una type after this weekend..
big sorry na be ur name
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 25, 2015
oyintare22:
arrest for what?

Good question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by mytime24(f): 5:54am On Mar 25, 2015
Ole,thief carry am gO
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by oyintare22(m): 5:54am On Mar 25, 2015
Sijo01:
What does he do for a living?
is a begger
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by easystudy101: 5:58am On Mar 25, 2015
Glowstone:

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Wetin this mumu dey talk?

Wetin concern APC for dis mata?
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by juman(m): 6:03am On Mar 25, 2015
The corruption in the country is legendary.

This is a country without direction.
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by gbenga007(m): 6:08am On Mar 25, 2015
Izz9111:
Please my people lets start looking at issues rationally without sentiments. Can any Nigerian keep such money in his house it doesn't look real. It could also be Tinubu's son. Or Amaechi's son.

Listen to yourself again bro. If it doesn't look real, why allude such to some people's children? Ain't these also Nigerians? You're a subscriber of sentiments.
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by oweman: 6:11am On Mar 25, 2015
Glowstone:

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Tell me this pix is fake .and this guy whom i know is not living big .
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by ola9ja(m): 6:13am On Mar 25, 2015
REASONS WHY YOU DON'T NEED TO DIE FOR ANY POLITICIAN BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER ELECTIONS: THINK ABOUT IT!!!

1. In 2011, Governor Shekarau of Kano State contested for the Presidency on the platform of ANPP against President Jonathan of PDP. So did Nuhu Ribadu of ACN. Today, Gov. Shekarau is a Minister in President Jonathan's cabinet & a member of the President's party while Mallam Nuhu Ribadu is the PDP candidate for the governorship seat in Adamawa State. How many were killed because of them in 2011?

2. President Obasanjo and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu were thought to be sworn enemies. When President Obasanjo took over South West Nigeria in 2003, Gov. Tinubu became "last man standing" against him in ACN/Lagos. Today, Obasanjo is Tinubu's "Navigator" & Tinubu now a treasured guest at Obasanjo's birthday. How many died believing they were enemies?

3. Fmr Govs, Engr. Segun Oni and Dr. Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti used to be political foes and now they belong to the same party. Both are alive as friends & some folks had died fighting for them.

4. Fmr. Governor, Olagunsoye Oyinlola never saw eye to eye with Governor Aregbesola. Now, they belong to the same party, some people died for both, are they not friends now?

5. President Obasanjo was prepared to throw VP Atiku Abubakar out of Aso Rock. Who would have thought that Atiku would visit Obasanjo in Otta farm after all the brouhaha. Politicians belong to one big family. They have their interest at stake, do not die for them especially when you have nothing at stake. Now that some supposed 'SWORN ENEMIES' are now eating from the same plate, how many of the MASSES will be there?!

VOTE, that is your obligation. You do not owe anyone a duty to die. BUHARI and GEJ may be in the same party tomorrow! Value your life, if you are still alive you can be better than them. Say no to violence, say no to blood letting.

Make a choice with your PVC & let Nigeria be the winner!
#copied#

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by Project400: 6:14am On Mar 25, 2015
The environment looks dirty
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 25, 2015
Why his Dad, pls address him straight. For d record mr man, APC and PDP are into Nigeria's wealth, not only PDP
MEILYN:
Always accusing APC for everything. I pity for you. That is your mate, he is richer than your father, his father is a PDP member and he is stealing Nigeria's wealth. Your insane brain picked nothing but to call APC? Na wa for you sef.
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by delishpot: 6:23am On Mar 25, 2015
Chei, see money wey I dey find o. shocked shocked
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by emeka2847: 6:25am On Mar 25, 2015
Glowstone:

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
No be legitimate money dey go bank? ? ?
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by ndcide(m): 6:26am On Mar 25, 2015
Even if they show us houses built with naira notes. I'm voting GEJ.

Just like APC people will say, WHY ARE WE SEEING THIS PICTURE NOW?

silly propaganda . I believe in GEJ, I stay in Lagos and I'm SURE voting him.
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by Dreyl(m): 6:35am On Mar 25, 2015
He's my boy, we attended same school together although i was his senior then.
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by ocelot2006(m): 6:39am On Mar 25, 2015
That picture has been posted online a long time ago. THAT is not the minister's son. This is just some cheap smear campaign gone wrong.
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by Ayocharles(m): 6:49am On Mar 25, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Sijo01:
shocked
Sijo01:
Are you asking what he does for a living?? HE GUARDS THE MONEY and spend for a living......
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by DTaj: 6:54am On Mar 25, 2015
Glowstone:

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

I pity your pathetic life! When late President Yar Adua's sons were shown showing off a huge pile of US dollars and Naira and also a cache of guns you never doubted it! Now that the son of one of your thieving bands in the same PDP has done it, you now shout APC!

These people, all of you holding Nigeria down with your greed and pathetic corruption, will cry next Saturday in the name of the Living Father!

Nigeria shall rise again and wove toward attaining his huge potentials when the wicked are kicked out and the righteous combination of BUHARI and OSINBAJO takes the mantle on May 29 2015 in the name of the Lord!

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by anonimi: 6:54am On Mar 25, 2015
MEILYN:

What of El-Rufai's son that died recently or the other APC pikins dem

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2109925_apcrice_jpeg06b57e3449c63adc67ba5a32196c4478

MyPoint:
DoctorJones:
LEST WE FORGET

These are some of those clamouring for 'change':

Bola Tinubu's pension:...

1) Two houses in choice locations in Lagos and Abuja
2) Six brand new vehicles replaceable every 3 yrs
3) Salary for life
4) 300percent of that salary as furniture allowance every two years
5) Full medicals for him and his family
6) Security detail

Rotimi Amaechi's pension:

1) Two houses (one in Rivers and the other anywhere he chooses)
2) Full salary for life
3) 300percent of that salary as furniture allowance every four years
4) Three vehicles replaceable every four years
5) Free medicals
6) 10percent of salary as house maintenance
7) Full security detail
cool 30percent car maintenance, 10percent entertainment, 20percent utilities.

Bukola Saraki's pension:

1) Three cars replaceable every 3yrs
2) A "well-furnished 5bedroom duplex"
3) 300percent furniture allowance
4) Full security detail (8 policemen, 3 DSS operatives one of which must be female)
5) 30percent for car maintenance, 20percent for utility, 10percent for entertainment and 10percent for house maintenance.
NB: As a Senator, this ex-gov also draws salary worth millions and a N40m quarterly allowance.

Sani Yerima's pension:

1) Salary for life
2) Two vehicles replaceable every 4yrs
3) Two personal staff
4) Free medicals for the govs and their families
5) A house and free office
6) Free telephone
7) A 30day paid vacation abroad
NB: This ex-gov too is a serving Senator who recieves outrageous salaries and allowances.

Every one who has some grey matter, no matter the quality, should ask:

WHAT TYPE OF CHANGE ARE YOU BRINGING WHEN YOU HAVE CORNERED THE FINANCES OF YOUR PEOPLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL COMFORT?

What else is corruption?

Tell me this is not true
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by PrinceMario(m): 6:59am On Mar 25, 2015
MEILYN:
Always accusing APC for everything. I pity for you. That is your mate, he is richer than your father,is father is a PDP member and he is stealing Nigeria's wealth. Your insane brain picked nothing but to call APC? Na wa for you sef.
Killer cheesy shocked cheesy
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by omenka(m): 7:03am On Mar 25, 2015
See where all the money has been going, reason why Abuja has been looking more and more like a gheto since El Rufai left.
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by Dubemkelly(m): 7:03am On Mar 25, 2015
Not his fault anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" / Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane / PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.