Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money (57994 Views)

James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption / Dirty Deals Of Former FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad / Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 25, 2015
Before it was Ibori's money and now Bala's son. Fake gist of APC propagandist.
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by NemzySeries(m): 7:06am On Mar 25, 2015
Sijo01:
What does he do for a living?
He spends & Lavish Money 4 a Living & hiz bin paid 4 dat
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by churchmind: 7:07am On Mar 25, 2015
kennydee05:
The above photo is alleged to be a photo of the FCT minister, Bala Muhammad's son lying down on money.

This photo and more was shared on Facebook to show the alleged lavish life Bala Muhammad Jr. lives.

Source 1:http://davidvsnaija..com/2015/03/is-that-money-or-what-see-alleged-photo.html?m=1:

Source 2:http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/wth-is-this-really-fct-ministers-son.html?m=1

photoshop at shoprite
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by victorv12(m): 7:10am On Mar 25, 2015
This guy must be busted! I use to see him around Asokoro riding on big whips with beautiful Hausa girls all the time. sad
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by XBLadez: 7:11am On Mar 25, 2015
Glowstone:
Apc and their stupidity sha -

why would he lie down on money to show off and what happen to the bank

very very stupid propaganda
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
You just spoke my mind. APC campaign strategy is so lame! No real big man nowadays keeps more than 1m in his home. That picture was photoshopped, but it's a shame Linda Ikeji was so foolish to publish that
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by philips70(m): 7:17am On Mar 25, 2015
Glowstone:

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Even if it is an iron God gave you in place of a brain use it for once. Politicians and their loots have always been exposed even before the grand commander of corruption ascended Aso Rock and APC came into being by both the soft sell press and main media houses.
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by Emmahunk(m): 7:18am On Mar 25, 2015
kennydee05:
The above photo is alleged to be a photo of the FCT minister, Bala Muhammad's son lying down on money.

This photo and more was shared on Facebook to show the alleged lavish life Bala Muhammad Jr. lives.

Source 1:http://davidvsnaija..com/2015/03/is-that-money-or-what-see-alleged-photo.html?m=1:

Source 2:http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/wth-is-this-really-fct-ministers-son.html?m=1

Height of stupidity and vanity. How comfortable is his bed of money? Same money that could not save Abacha when death came knocking
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by alex2242(m): 7:19am On Mar 25, 2015
Buhari Child Zara Is Paying Over £40,000 /# 12million
Naira as School Fees Developing Her Future and
Career.
*Jonathan's Children Have Being Moved To London
For
Studies and Residence while Developing Their Career
and living In Affluence.....
*Atiku Abubakar Children Are Abroad Schooling....
*Tinubu's Children Are Abroad Schooling and Living in
Affluence.
They Are All Developing and Investing In their
Children To Continue To Rule Us After They Are
Gone.....
You are there As A Jobless Graduate Wearing APC
and
PDP Customized Vest and Polo, Chanting "Change",
Holding Brooms and Carrying Umbrellas Chanting
"Transformation" Killing Yourself, Fomenting Trouble
and Constituting Nuisance to the Society because of
Peanuts that can't make you a better person......
Even If You Have No Paying Jobs, Why Not Do
Apprentice Or learn a Skill that will make You more
Productive today in the Society. Why Not Do
Volunteering Jobs Instead Of Looking For Big Pay
Jobs!!!!
Stop Being A Disgrace To Your Discipline, Stop
Wearing APC Vest and Carrying PDP Umbrellas
Because That is the Wish of Politicians For You...
They Know If You have a Good Job, They Can't Use
You As A Thug / Propagandist.
If Buhari will Not Bring All His Ten Children To the
Street For Campaign and Jonathan Will not Bring his
Children and Blood Brothers To The Street For
Campaign, Then You are a Disgrace To Your Family If
You Don't Stop Masquerading Yourself As PDP and
APC Agents, Because Up Till Now, I have Never Seen
Buhari's Children and Jonathan's Children On The
Street Wearing APC Vest and Holding Brooms, Neither
Have I
seen Jonathan's Children Carrying The PDP Umbrella
Even On Social Media Let Alone In the Street.
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by ayindejimmy(m): 7:21am On Mar 25, 2015
Izz9111:
Please my people lets start looking at issues rationally without sentiments. Can any Nigerian keep such money in his house it doesn't look real. It could also be Tinubu's son. Or Amaechi's son.

dont put it pass nigerian politicians. 2b was found about 3 years ago in a police pension administrator's house. I mean 2 billion hard cool cash...all in a room. google it

http://saharareporters.com/2013/01/28/nigerian-official-convicted-stealing-203-million-gets-two-years-jail-or-option-1500-fine
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:21am On Mar 25, 2015
Glowstone:

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
thats why i asked people like you to just leave ur shirine bush and visit abuja,if u see politician extravagant in abuja,you will agree that you see is small,talking of multi bilion dollas mansions? infact wake up,that money is just a peny stored in back yard.
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by adeA1(m): 7:22am On Mar 25, 2015
Sijo01:
stealin NIGERIANS money...
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by muktarmtt(m): 7:42am On Mar 25, 2015
Dis picture of a guy lying down on money is on d Internet for d pass 2 years i even used it ass a dp ever body on social media come across dis pic a year ago stop lieyin pls pls most u post a news with without evidence
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by rikamann: 7:42am On Mar 25, 2015
Sijo01:
You wrote well, most are quoting you. Checked your profile, and I saw this : Signature: If JUDAS could sell his boss (JESUS) who told you that your best friend would not do more than that?...be careful.
God bless you. We need Nigerians to reason this way
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by Sijo01(f): 7:48am On Mar 25, 2015
rikamann:

You wrote well, most are quoting you. Checked your profile, and I saw this : Signature: If JUDAS could sell his boss (JESUS) who told you that your best friend would not do more than that?...be careful.
God bless you. We need Nigerians to reason this way

What more can I 'type'.......... God bless you too, fellow.
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by kelvinchristus(m): 7:52am On Mar 25, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] guyz nawao cashew don dey go o and I never chop am this year[/size]
e dey waste for Nsukka o, u beta hurry come pluck ur own...FREE
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by strawberryinc(m): 8:01am On Mar 25, 2015
oloriburuku ni omo yi sha..
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by macaphan007(m): 8:02am On Mar 25, 2015
Haba,This picture has been online since 2010......
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 25, 2015
Chai aboki always remain one, even though he go london na aboki,..money miss road
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by celeron40(m): 8:58am On Mar 25, 2015
MEILYN:
Always accusing APC for everything. I pity for you. That is your mate, he is richer than your father, his father is a PDP member and he is stealing Nigeria's wealth. Your insane brain picked nothing but to call APC? Na wa for you sef.
Nice answer for the fool.
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by tompat86(m): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
Let him be eating raw cash, all I know is GEJ till 2019!
ode ni e

sai buhari
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by starlingbawa(m): 9:06am On Mar 25, 2015
It's his time and season to shine. Deal with it and stop 'PLAYER HATING'!!!!!
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by corozy(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2015
Glowstone:

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
i nver knew such kind of dumpass and dull brained person like u stil exist i swear.........well i can see ur blind to accept the truth..
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by Skoopy(m): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2015
Fat lie, look at the state of this room, do you think it is inside their resident? It just cannot be.
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by jonuel1(m): 9:42am On Mar 25, 2015
kennydee05:

What makes him a minister's son?
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by Jaypea98: 9:54am On Mar 25, 2015
oyintare22:
arrest for what?
for sleeping on the cash that could have probably been in your account
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by Krasid(m): 9:55am On Mar 25, 2015
The rich are getting richer...
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by IYANGBALI: 10:07am On Mar 25, 2015
Glowstone:

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
so you don't know that most politicians kep money in their houses?the boy might not be the minister's son though,but politicians do keep money at home,quote me dat I said so
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by IYANGBALI: 10:10am On Mar 25, 2015
starlingbawa:
It's his time and season to shine. Deal with it and stop 'PLAYER HATING'!!!!!
player hating?now I know why we are where we are in Nigeria,with people like you,Nigeria is finished
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by IYANGBALI: 10:12am On Mar 25, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
thats why i asked people like you to just leave ur shirine bush and visit abuja,if u see politician extravagant in abuja,you will agree that you see is small,talking of multi bilion dollas mansions? infact wake up,that money is just a peny stored in back yard.
don't mind that village boy,what does he know?
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by ifakiboy(m): 10:14am On Mar 25, 2015
Glowstone:

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
...did APC also lied about the exotic cars his driving around the city without having a specific work? Your brain has been drowned like GEJ own. Thieves that's why all of you are afraid of GMB.
Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by alphaconde(m): 10:15am On Mar 25, 2015
I saw this picture long before bala mohamed became minister

1 Like

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by leonn(m): 10:32am On Mar 25, 2015
Please dear NL that very picture has been available more than 3years ago....I remember having a copy of dat pix on my first bb....which I bought 2011...I don't use it again though, so that pics may not be authentic....especially it sudden appearance now is questionable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square / Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane / PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.