Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. (26121 Views)

Magu's Sack: Court Adjourns Suit, As Lawyer Cries Out To The Court- Newtelegraph / Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari / PDP Crisis: Court Adjourns Suit indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by Adindupeter: 6:13am On Mar 25, 2015
Wise decision!!! Saturday will be rainy. If you're not under umbrella you're name will be SORRY.. Its time to politically retire the old illiterate General.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by Misogynist2014(m): 6:13am On Mar 25, 2015
We wait patiently.
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by Nwodosis(m): 6:13am On Mar 25, 2015
The election postponement gave GMB time to provide what is needed of by INEC! [color=#990000]HE'S FAILURE TO PRODUCE THEM AS ACCEPTANCE OF BEING GUILTY
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by ZackiGp(m): 6:14am On Mar 25, 2015
I wonder if some of you read at all, you rush to comment without reading or understanding what was written.
There 3 pending issues the judge is to rule on- main suit, court jurisdiction on service and other parties who intend to join the case.
Buhari can not lose all three issues, any one ruled in favour of Buhari will definitely scuttle the hearing and ruling of other suits thereby giving Buhari and and his lawyers more time.
My 2cent,i'm not a lawyer though.
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by heavenstorm: 6:14am On Mar 25, 2015
dealslip:
APC asked anybody who wasnt satisfied with their answers and evidence to head to court. Now they are in court, they should be ready for any judgement whether it favours them or not. The same court has been helping them uphold victory in Osun state and elsewhere. They shouldnt insult the judicial system if the outcome doesnt favour them this time around. Osinbajo is a worthy successor afterall he has been a good boost to Buhari's candidacy, he may have not made such inroad into SW without PYO. Maybe that rumour of Tinubu playing a fast one on the north is about to happen. APC is a party of change, they should accept whatever sudden change they may experience in the last few days to the election. Since they are progressives, anything thing from them is deemed presidential material even if it is Atiku, Amaechi or Tinubu. In all I wish them goodluck in their last minutes strategy and schemes. If the ruling doesnt suit them, the first thing GMB must do is to calm his supporters from slaying innocent civillians, they should direct their anger at the judge. We cannot cry foul about the carnage perpetrated by BH and follow the same route. If Buhari is guilty of the charges, he cannot expect the judiciary bend the law for him. He will be unfit to fight corruption

NB: I am Yoruba, my opinions up here do not represent any group or tribe shun tribalism.
these is the reason why I regret attimes to be born Yoruba Man.. As in look at these Mad and stupid and never shall do well fellow saying all these gibberish... May u never know peace may you never witness any good thing in ur life till u die... Besides u re not a yoruba but a fucking Yoloba girl... Stupid idiota

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by Rasheed02(m): 6:15am On Mar 25, 2015
blackbee:
Even if they let him, he will lose like always. A looser is always a looser
Buhari is a looser 'cos he will loosen Nigeria from the shackles of corruption but GEJ is the loser 'cos he will lose gallantly come March 28th.PEJ's boy.mtcheww he cnt even write correct English.cnt differentiate loose from lose.such is the ignorance of GEJ followers.#March4buhari#

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 25, 2015
nerodenero:
Heaven won't fall but violence will take center-stage. Southerners in the North will suffer more. I think the Judge might dismiss the matter for the sake of peace.

If na u be the judge? fear go let you disqualify GMB in a critical condition like this?
DISQUALIFYING GMB IS IMPOSSIBLE. IT WILL BE WORST THAN THE AFTER-MATH OF THE COUP THAT OVER-THREW AGONYI IRONSI.
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by Blaqsmith(m): 6:17am On Mar 25, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Where else can it happen if not in a democratic system. Na for military regime you wan go court

its too early to start exchanging words with you sir.

your objection doesnt change my opinion nor will it alter my "iHaveDecided pledge"

good morning.
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by vicosta(m): 6:20am On Mar 25, 2015
GOD BLESS YOU @ dealslip you have wisdom keep this up wink
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by Montaque(m): 6:21am On Mar 25, 2015
Blaqsmith:
Jonathan,with all due respect is a progenitor of violence and an advocate of terrorism.

How on earth could this happen in a democratic clime?

Anyway,the die is cast.no retreat no surrender.

#iHaveDecided to vote out economic stagnancy and global-known maladministration.

SAI BUHARI.
the best thing APC has done as a party is to invent a scapegoat for Nigerians, who will take all the blames.
So it is now GEJ that is the progenitor of violence?
If GMB had complied with simple instruction since last year,we will not be in this crossroad by now, and yet you blame a man that has nothing to do with his non compliance.
Why not blame the APC chieftains n fans who gave GMB a risky hope that nothing will come out of this Certificate and perjury issues?
Jega avoided the daunting task of doing his work and wisely shifted this issue to the courts, you still want to blame Mr. President.

5 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by emeka2847: 6:21am On Mar 25, 2015
Anxiety ke? Shey GEJ says he'll support violence free election? If they like let them disqualify GMB, then they'll know this is not PDP presidential primaries where GEJ contests alone.
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by Olofintoto(m): 6:22am On Mar 25, 2015
A good governance will start with a good leader, APC are shouting GMB is a man of integrity, if he's truly a man of integrity, he shud accept watever d court says.
Don't be blindfolded, if APC nd Buhari can't accept d judgment then they wuld be worst than PDP nd GEJ.

The future of our great country lies on our shoulders.

Save the future today.

7 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by spartacuz: 6:22am On Mar 25, 2015
Pdp too dey fear! Wat kind of "ruling party" gets sop afraid of goin2 de polls Yeye dey smell... If gej has done well b4 nw, he'll win, if gmb deserves to win, he'll win.... If gmb gets disqualified, I'm afraid of hw 9ja will luk lyk b4 MAY 29. #votewisely#don't disqualify any1... By d way, mama piss fyn pass my VC sha...but dem resemble*tif*
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by tolexy007(m): 6:23am On Mar 25, 2015
Law or no law.....
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by freshdude99(m): 6:23am On Mar 25, 2015
genieplus86:
It beats my imagination why my Ibo brothers are the ones fighting President Jonathans battle. Where are his south/south brothers. My worry is when problem starts in the North the Ibos would lose more lives and property than any tribe up North. I am afraid of the prospect of any ruling that would rob the beauty of Saturday election. Let the people decide. Whoever wins at the poll let the other candidate accept it. I desire a PEACEFUL Nigeria no matter the result of Saturday. Nigeria belongs to all of us. #votenotfight
U shouldn't wonder why the igbos are leading this, history has it that we are a unique set of people, we are perfectionist by nature. We from time immemorial believes that whatever is worth doing is worth doing well and that hard work pays. So if we are being the only ones that see in an entity called Nigeria where all a sudden everyone's decided to go blind, then its just a confirmation of who we really are. Remember that those things our great leader Odimegwu saw some 40years ago, some are just seeing it now. Forget about the Yorubas, what they are doing now is exactly what they are for angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by Blaqsmith(m): 6:23am On Mar 25, 2015
Montaque:
the best thing APC has done as a party is to invent a scapegoat for Nigerians, who will take all the blames.
So it is now GEJ that is the progenitor of violence?
If GMB had complied with simple instruction since last year,we will not be in this crossroad by now, and yet you blame a man that has nothing to do with his non compliance.
Why not blame the APC chieftains n fans who gave GMB a risky hope that nothing will come out of this Certificate and perjury issues?
Jega avoided the daunting task of doing his work and wisely shifted this issue to the courts, you still want to blame Mr. President.

I would rather not say a thing on this.
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by kennytidistar(m): 6:27am On Mar 25, 2015
Story too much. did buhari have certificate? if Yes let him present it, if No, it means he is not in this game let him be declared ineligible and be handed over to ICPC for certificate forgery and corruption. period.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by JackBaueress(f): 6:29am On Mar 25, 2015
Disqualify Buhari and watch the country go up in flames. Jonathan should be ready to face ICC soon.
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by freshdude99(m): 6:30am On Mar 25, 2015
heavenstorm:
these is the reason why I regret attimes to be born Yoruba Man.. As in look at these Mad and stupid and never shall do well fellow saying all these gibberish... May u never know peace may you never witness any good thing in ur life till u die... Besides u re not a yoruba but a fucking Yoloba girl... Stupid idiota
But that post u qouted above is so fucking right and those insults or prayer above is meant for you bro. Careful how u sell ur nonentity online publicly. #showOfshame #gullible fellow embarassed

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by niyifour(m): 6:30am On Mar 25, 2015
Its a plan work against GEJ,

Few days to the general election
They are planing to postpone
The election, because Buhari
Know he has loose already
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by emmykk(m): 6:31am On Mar 25, 2015
genieplus86:
It beats my imagination why my Ibo brothers are the ones fighting President Jonathans battle. Where are his south/south brothers. My worry is when problem starts in the North the Ibos would lose more lives and property than any tribe up North. I am afraid of the prospect of any ruling that would rob the beauty of Saturday election. Let the people decide. Whoever wins at the poll let the other candidate accept it. I desire a PEACEFUL Nigeria no matter the result of Saturday. Nigeria belongs to all of us. #votenotfight

APC member begging emotion to allow buhari to contest,doing so he is roping in igbo into the matter hehehehehe.

Should the judge disqualify buhari aha,that is the end.

Lieing on oath that his certificate is with the military which later was discovered that it was not there.

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by EbolaParasite: 6:33am On Mar 25, 2015
Blaqsmith:

its too early to start exchanging words with you sir.

your objection doesnt change my opinion nor will it alter my "iHaveDecided pledge"

good morning.
I only stated facts. I don't care about either candidate. Just tried to state an error in your previous comment
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by Curvinus(m): 6:33am On Mar 25, 2015
The rule is the law and the law that we live by is to stay true to self in this case.
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:33am On Mar 25, 2015
darlenese:
Buharii is a. Serial losser, they should let him contest in this election n he'll definitely loose.
Let them hold it until next Monday if they like Pa Buhari is going to jail when he is found guilty. Tinubu dat negga is a badooo!

Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by Blaqsmith(m): 6:35am On Mar 25, 2015
EbolaParasite:

I only stated facts. I don't care about either candidate. Just tried to state an error in your previous comment

there was no error sire.

go beyond surface reading and u will get my drift.

nice day ahead.
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 25, 2015
The judge will definitely struck out the cases. Even if the judge rule the case in favour of the okafor man, APC can still appeal. People shouldn't forget that the supreme court has the final verdict..
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by kristisking(m): 6:37am On Mar 25, 2015
Those mofos in APC are sick.Must it be Buhari?Can't they present any credible and qualified candidate to represent them.Must Nigerians go against the law just because they want somebody to contest at all cost.
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by kristisking(m): 6:37am On Mar 25, 2015
Those mofos in APC are sick.Must it be Buhari?Can't they present any credible and qualified candidate to represent them.Must Nigerians go against the law just because they want somebody to contest at all cost.

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by Jstickz: 6:38am On Mar 25, 2015
APC will lose again and again

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 25, 2015
Any which way it's #GoodbyeEbeleJonathan
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by EbolaParasite: 6:38am On Mar 25, 2015
Blaqsmith:

there was no error sire.

go beyond surface reading and u will get my drift.

nice day ahead.
Doesnt change the fact that taking your case to court is/will/has always been democratic
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by IVORY2009(m): 6:40am On Mar 25, 2015
JackBaueress:
Disqualify Buhari and watch the country go up in flames. Jonathan should be ready to face ICC soon.

Berem/Judith....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC / Army, Police Fight Over Rescue Of Abducted Islamiya Students In Katsina / President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.