Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. (26124 Views)

Magu's Sack: Court Adjourns Suit, As Lawyer Cries Out To The Court- Newtelegraph / Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari / PDP Crisis: Court Adjourns Suit indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by darlenese(f): 8:07am On Mar 25, 2015
watered:
How many votes are you worth, how many votes can you deliver... You sit in ur room and type from your spring mattress saying GMB will lose.

Go get a husband pls and allow GMB

LOL what makes u think I'm single and lonely like u .
Go

Btw.. how many votes do u expect from me?
I laff at ur sense of reasoning!
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by Vikky014(f): 8:09am On Mar 25, 2015
genieplus86:
It beats my imagination why my Ibo brothers are the ones fighting President Jonathans battle. Where are his south/south brothers. My worry is when problem starts in the North the Ibos would lose more lives and property than any tribe up North. I am afraid of the prospect of any ruling that would rob the beauty of Saturday election. Let the people decide. Whoever wins at the poll let the other candidate accept it. I desire a PEACEFUL Nigeria no matter the result of Saturday. Nigeria belongs to all of us. #votenotfight
reallyso you didnt see any hausa or yoruba name fighting the so called battle

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by dealslip(f): 8:10am On Mar 25, 2015
heavenstorm:
these is the reason why I regret attimes to be born Yoruba Man.. As in look at these Mad and stupid and never shall do well fellow saying all these gibberish... May u never know peace may you never witness any good thing in ur life till u die... Besides u re not a yoruba but a fucking Yoloba girl... Stupid idiota

Lol. I am so sorry I touched a raw nerve. I didnt say anything special but the obvious. Unfortunately, a curse undeserved can never harm. However, I will bless you instead of following suit, may peace be yours all the days of your life, may you witness good all the days of your life. The fact that I don't share your political views doesn't invalidate the fact that I am Yoruba, PYO is from my state but that wont make me vote him as I am not a tribalist. I pray God save your unenlightened soul.

3 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by Teenaira: 8:12am On Mar 25, 2015
Buhari should just present whatever he has and save this country another round of mayhem. How can somebody claim he wants to stop corruption and he is a corruption personified. After all what is corruption ? Is it not taking undue advantage in whatever form . APC believes the judgement may not favour them and have already started advocating for violence in the country if this happens.

Is the country going to have a set of laws for Buhari and APC and another set for the country ? APC has a lot of educated men and women in its fold why are they presenting a candidate with a controversial educational qualification knowing fully well the requirement of the office.

Prior to now, I have a lot of regards for the party but I am reviewing my position to be sure I am not just being unrealistic.

Good luck to them.

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by Raylight2(m): 8:12am On Mar 25, 2015
DISQUALIFY him jare
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 25, 2015
Ayima:
If the court disqualify Buhari, the outcome is simple election will not hold because even the military would not be able to control the violence.
Na so una make noise say if Abiola dies Nigeria is finished ,finally what happened? Empty noise makers. So if Buhari loses he should be sworn in just to appease his people baa? You think any region has a monopoly over violence
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by bdidi: 8:16am On Mar 25, 2015
genieplus86:
It beats my imagination why my Ibo brothers are the ones fighting President Jonathans battle. Where are his south/south brothers. My worry is when problem starts in the North the Ibos would lose more lives and property than any tribe up North. I am afraid of the prospect of any ruling that would rob the beauty of Saturday election. Let the people decide. Whoever wins at the poll let the other candidate accept it. I desire a PEACEFUL Nigeria no matter the result of Saturday. Nigeria belongs to all of us. #votenotfight

There has been a total outburst for non competence in CORRUPTION......especially from APC. Now someone saw the need to address the issue, it is now a tribal thing. I believe its all about objectivity.
This court case against Buhari is not a sentimental case but a case to begin to put integrity back on board. The allegations are in BLACK n WHITE! If it was the other way round, what would have been the opinion of the opposition? Would they have come up with this position where LAI Mohammed sends out a threat statement.

I want to believe they have been shouting Change n Corruption as their MANTRA..... Why are they afraid now !

The LAW does not respect any person.

The LAW is even above wisdom.

So if the ruling is against Buhari, why should there be chaos?

If that is the case, then APC is not practising what they preach.....

Let's leave tribal sentiments and Politics aside, this is a clear Judiciary case, rule of law , objectivity, integrity. If the case is not pursued to its logical and right conclusion, and sentiments comes in, Posterity will judge us.

Other people would site this case to go scot free for perjury and its likes
I believe there will be no chaos.

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:18am On Mar 25, 2015
All na initial gra gra. In the end of the day the suits will be thrown out. No way on earth will buhari be disqualified
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by ademega(m): 8:22am On Mar 25, 2015
In fayose voice ... Disqualify him heaven won't fall .
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by Forwetinnah: 8:26am On Mar 25, 2015
No need for a court ruling...let him go face his epic loss on Saturday. Let it not be said that GEJ won by default. Buhari is NO MATCH FOR JONATHAN!!

Transformers on the prowl...victory acerta
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by ityP(m): 8:27am On Mar 25, 2015
I smell fear from the PDP...
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by Forwetinnah: 8:30am On Mar 25, 2015
Teenaira:
Buhari should just present whatever he has and save this country another round of mayhem. How can somebody claim he wants to stop corruption and he is a corruption personified. After all what is corruption ? Is it not taking undue advantage in whatever form . APC believes the judgement may not favour them and have already started advocating for violence in the country if this happens.

Is the country going to have a set of laws for Buhari and APC and another set for the country ? APC has a lot of educated men and women in its fold why are they presenting a candidate with a controversial educational qualification knowing fully well the requirement of the office.

Prior to now, I have a lot of regards for the party but I am reviewing my position to be sure I am not just being unrealistic.

Good luck to them.

Ask them?? Very Useeeeleeess set of clowns!!
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 25, 2015
luvmijeje:

What evidence?

Evidence of perjury and forgery. Are you still asking me?
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by MissOpe(f): 8:35am On Mar 25, 2015
VOTE PYO / GMB.......
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 25, 2015
I am sure the court is not going to disqualify him,but if it happens,he should respect the court's order like he's been preaching.
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 25, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
All na initial gra gra. In the end of the day the suits will be thrown out. No way on earth will buhari be disqualified

Keep on consoling your sorry self. It will be dawn on your very soon as the judgment comes out.
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 25, 2015
I'm nt a fan of GMB but someone shld just help me explain this...was the law not existing when he contested in the previous elections or those elections didnt require certificate submission
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by Dreambeat: 8:48am On Mar 25, 2015
sirscripture:

[b]But you know the accusation seems baseless. This man contested 3times. Are they saying our judicial system failed those 3times to stop him? [/b]These failed corrupt politicians are just looking for ways to stop him before the poll but i can bet you, if he wins...Nigeria of tomorrow would be far sweeter than Nigeria of today and yesterday. He is also surrounded by corrupt friends too, one thing is sure dem go all hear if GMB wins. Dont you see the strend of campaign against him? Using religion/ethnicity to campaign against someone is an empty thing. He ruled us once, but no kobo was stolen while he was there. A disciplinarian is all we ask for, and GEJ isnt it. These people r too corrupt for this country to move forward. The likes of Agbakoba saw this coming, no wonder they did everything within their power to stop Jonathan from becoming the president...Anyways we will get whatever we deserve.
This your line of argument has been discussed in details on this forum severally,go back read the amended electoral law.
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by dougivilla(m): 8:53am On Mar 25, 2015
kellybently:

y are u afraid of contesting with GMB.
Thought you asked PDP to go to court instead of making noise over the certificate issue.

What has changed dude

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by maureeoy: 8:57am On Mar 25, 2015
4days to election and the judge want to rule against buhari..... thats means the war has just began.
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by bdidi: 8:58am On Mar 25, 2015
JackBaueress:
Disqualify Buhari and watch the country go up in flames. Jonathan should be ready to face ICC soon.

And they come with threats and more threats! What are u preaching in the first place?

I thought Buhari was suppose to be an INTEGRITY personified?

Why is there PERJURY and FORGERY case on him?

Is he not suppose to be the saint, messiah!

No man is above the law!

If law goes against him, there will be no chaos! Cos will undermine is personality the more.

This case is not between Jonathan and buhari....is Jonathan the one with the Perjury case, why will he face ICC?

Let's be objective for ones and stop this call for calamity.

Even the international community is watching to know if our judiciary is good
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by lordthunderbolt(m): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2015
Will the judge be corrupt and let this confusion of perjury continue? buhari will jail all the corrupt people so said his fans! but now they are threatening us with fans if violence. ....and I ask....is Mr integrity really not corrupt? ? if you cannot allow the rule of law to prevail.....then this country stands divided and at last to your tents o Israel
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by karkel(m): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2015
Raiders:
The court is not going to disqualified Buhari. Buhari is going to win the elections
chai...chai...
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by 7lives: 9:03am On Mar 25, 2015
shikshark:
i know God is soaking the horse whips that he will use to punish these politicians in acid.
Nigerians deserve a better leadership and as they works toward achieving it pharoahs are popping up everyday.
i pray that anybody whether apc or pdp that want to plunge Nigeria into another civil war will not live to see even a riot by the grace of God.
my kid is just a few month old.

Job 20:4-29 is the portion of the wicked.
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by 7lives: 9:08am On Mar 25, 2015
kay1one2:

Its your household that will have that one. Posting from your w.ardrobe and talking crap!

Ignore that post at your own peril.
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by chimex4u2: 9:13am On Mar 25, 2015
genieplus86:
please you are not our brother, cos if you were I don't think you can call us Ibo instead of Igbo. Bro where re u from?
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by Atigba: 9:16am On Mar 25, 2015
If there is no war

There can never be peace

Buhari must be disqualify

And nothing will happen
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by bigmom: 9:17am On Mar 25, 2015
laurel03:
Jonathan and Sataniod dey fear Buhari past Ebola..
Buhari just dey give criminals and corrupts people headache everyday..

Sai Baba
Sai Change
how can he fight corruption when he is corrupted .if he is not corrup let him show us his original certificate.
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by rexzqcom(m): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2015
maureeoy:
4days to election and the judge want to rule against buhari..... thats means the war has just began.

Good, let the war begin. Is either we live as Nigeria that is governed by the rule of laws. Or, be better the nation be dammed, than be ruled by the whims of men.
It should be noted that the moral majority will be on the right side of the law. And agitators will be crushed by the forces of the national laws and orders.
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by Filmewell(f): 9:22am On Mar 25, 2015
pls can anybody go to the court.if yes where is it. i want to be there.
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by goksongold(m): 9:33am On Mar 25, 2015
Everybody should put their mind at rest, it will surely favour GMB, won ni choice!
Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by laurel03(m): 9:37am On Mar 25, 2015
bigmom:
how can he fight corruption when he is corrupted .if he is not corrup let him show us his original certificate.
certificate is paper... To be good is in the heart... JONATHAN is Virus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki / Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi / Buhari Refuses To Meet With Saraki-PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.