Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin (47885 Views)

PHOTOS: Tinubu Acquires Another Private Jet Worth $50million / Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online / APC Night Campaign: Is Tinubu Sharing Money To Supporters? - Live (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by ayusco85(m): 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
make i go collect my share
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by fitzmayowa: 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
Change is when you accuse GEJ/PDP of sharing dollar, and your national leader goes about throwing money at people on the road...

Our NL progressives over to you come defend, change national leader...

Another valid reason to prove our politicians are birds of a feather...SMH
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by ayusco85(m): 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
2015 onpoint
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by Vivipop(f): 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
I don't know about you but my family and i have decided to move forward, keep the chicken change

March4Gej

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by layinkakeem(m): 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
Tinubu na very mad guy,
Is that what is next !

Abeg jimi for lagos
Buhari for naija
Cause if this ambode wins gov election for lag, tinubu will turn himself to god.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by Demdem(m): 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
Jonah-daft Nemesis.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by Ishilove: 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
Burger01:
I can't see money sharing here! Una robots don start again? smiley
grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by IVORY2009(m): 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
Demdem:
Jonah-daft Nemesis.

Paid political jobber....
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
These pictures doesnt indicate that he is sharing money. tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by Ahmeduana(m): 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
This happened live along Oshodi-Apapa express way.
I had the opportunity of snapping from afar close to Fatgbems filling station/Nepa, Jakande estate mile2.
OWO EJE a.k.a BLOOD MONEY.
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by missss(f): 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
They'll all still vote for PDP...JK and GEJ are Ok!! wink

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by ahmedolawale: 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
ozoigbondu:
APC CHANGE!!!!!!

I just want to advise them to wake up from euphoria of Money for vote. People are wiser now. It will be shocker

Tinubu and his familcoracy and lootcracy has succeded in improvising ordinary people of lagos turning into beggars scrapping for crumbs that falls from his table.

Tinubu is spreading the chicken SHANGE out of the billions he has allocated to himself and his allies

If they like let them share wads of money

Tinubu and his dynasty must be kicked out

GEJ till 2019
Don't believe dis. When did this happen i stayed in Mile 2 around that u just mentioned nothing of such happened

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by beelon1020(m): 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
I don't see any money in the pix undecided undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by Tunagee(m): 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
kodded:
Theif come march 28 we will reject them and their pupet

ori e ti daru! you don mad
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by chamboy(m): 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
I have to investigate this personally I don't trust this OREMUSSANCTUS nigga

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by smonsuru: 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I had the opportunity of snapping from afar close to Fatgbems filling station/Nepa, Jakande estate mile2.
You can lie. Where is the money you said he sharing. I beg stop lying. PDPigssss

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
Yes indeed, Magic money being shared by Tinubu so tactically that no one can even see the cash.

Ofcourse the topic was quickly brought to the frontpage anyway since thats how they roll on this forum. And don't even try to claim otherwise, I've been here long enough to see the countless damaging threads you like to send to the frontpage without verifying anything then later be like 'aww my bad , me thought it was a good thread blah blah'. But we all know Nigerians are top notch idiots especially those from that certain tribe that like to claim they're superior to others, what else can explain why they created a whole Facebook page and countless Fake News sites to exclusively post lies and garbage rumors about Buhari/Northerners etc while the rest of em spend their time on places like this forum sharing those lies and spamming their junk all over the place, point is they believe anything once its out there.

Anyway thats that, im a goner from this garbage forum. Ive managed to avoid it for the last 6 Weeks. Was just curious to see what new rubbish the usual cvnts are up to here and i got my answer.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by OgologoDimkpa: 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
beelon1020:
I don't see any money in the pix undecided undecided
Don't tell me you have cataract or you're blind. embarassed
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
So na o kada u they ride for lagos and you no go let us rest grin grin grin grin. You went their to collect ya own but dem push you aside , pele . Na jonathan teach am how to share money na. All of them na criminals join.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by bruteeforce101: 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
Where is the money? Waving of broom is now money sharing, I tire for the OP.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by appini: 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
A bad habit never goes away by itself.
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by fboycaestro(m): 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
op is high on kerosene....where is the pics that showed he's sharing money

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by Burger01(m): 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
smiley
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by dhesire(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
Where in God's name is the money here?
In what currency?

#notopoliticswithbitterness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by Tolubory(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
tongue Abeg this Guy don high on Presumptive Weeds!!!
Where is the dollars?
Stop been bias and Face Reality!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by optimusprimer(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

I see people celebrating Tinubu....

Where is d money he's sharing? U are there now, provide d picture or a picture of these guys with the shared money.

U guys just propagate lies Sha.

It is well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by sammyj: 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
So were is the money, Abe SAI BABA jare !!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by diamondoluwole: 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
APC always use photo shop to tackled PDP. We don wise nothing for Tinubu this time around. APC = Shame
Rilwayne001:

Picture of Buhari/APC sharing dollars
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2224871_pdpstealing_jpeg6cc777faf8e5a4571e58812aac0042a5
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by jibrilaminu003(m): 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
kodded:
Theif come march 28 we will reject them and their pupet

Lolz..... If you call Buhari thief then wetin u go call Jonathan?
(Judge with your church mind) Nevertheless, when did tanoids start deciding!!!
In GMB we decided
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by Demdem(m): 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Picture of Buhari/APC sharing dollars
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2224871_pdpstealing_jpeg6cc777faf8e5a4571e58812aac0042a5

this is the real money sharing.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by fboycaestro(m): 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

But you're not new on NL now...if you have any allegations you come with proof......

don't give us cock and bull story here

I zoomed d pictures no sign that he was sharing money

anyways you're an example of a man in agony.

Baba no cry...... Your party is loosing it already

GMB all the way

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Fighters Nabbed Including Boy Who Killed 32 People During Attack.PICS / Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.