Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin (47892 Views)

PHOTOS: Tinubu Acquires Another Private Jet Worth $50million / Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online / APC Night Campaign: Is Tinubu Sharing Money To Supporters? - Live (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by tolux247(m): 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
For lagos you go see person sharing money 10 - 15 people go com dey there... go edit your picture well
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by IGBOSON1: 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lagos money given back to Lagosians!....There's no victim here!! grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by beelon1020(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
As long as you are blind toogrin

OgologoDimkpa:
Don't tell me you have cataract or you're blind. embarassed
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by nairabetguru(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
This happened live along Oshodi-Apapa express way.
I had the opportunity of snapping from afar close to Fatgbems filling station/Nepa, Jakande estate mile2.

i didnt see dollars flying @op angry

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by MayorXB: 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Picture of Buhari/APC sharing dollars
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2224871_pdpstealing_jpeg6cc777faf8e5a4571e58812aac0042a5

All I see here are two gentlemen wearing w white cloth with an inscription that look like umbrella aand the PDP logo. Must be amazing to see them work for APC at this time.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by wummyanthoy: 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
Change the changers !
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
Someone please remind me, which position is Tinubu contesting for ? COs I havent seen a PDP BOT Chairman campaigning for PDP and sharing money. Oh, how can I forget that Tinubu is engineering a 'Yaradua syndrome' using Buhari as access code to Aso Rock.

Lagosians collect the money, it is your money, the money we spend at toll-gate. Take the money, and do not vote an ancestor powered by Mr. Drug.

How will Buhari pay back Tinubu for all his investment under a corrupt-free government ? Are you pondering what I am pondering ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by html14java(f): 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
Conductor is distributing their change cos dem don reach bus stop.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by Demdem(m): 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
ibietela2:
MUMUS egift demdem

Fool, cant u see that i was already here before u came in with ur stupidity?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by badesco(m): 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
Bonapart:
Tinubu you again?
Is this Guy sick or what?
HE LOOKS LIKE ABOKI THAN A YORUBA MAN.
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by lagdmark(m): 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
I sell imported tooth whitening paste for people like tinubu with yellow and decay teeth
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by santinoj(m): 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Picture of Buhari/APC sharing dollars
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2224871_pdpstealing_jpeg6cc777faf8e5a4571e58812aac0042a5

Someone wearing a PDP scarf and this ewu tags it Buhari/APC sharing money
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by saintendurance: 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
AAAAAAAA see ooo is sharing Lagos state money.
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by flowbjones(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
Tinubu wasn't sharing money joor.
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by boyt1: 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
lagdmark:
I sell imported tooth whitening paste for people like tinubu with yellow and decay teeth
bros easy!
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by ibietela2(m): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
[s]
Demdem:

Fool, cant u see that i was already here before u came in with ur stupidity?
[/s]

To support your change master undecided
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by flowbjones(m): 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
#WEHAVEDECIDED
#THINGSMUSTCHANGE
#MAKEEBANOTWAR

#SAI BUHARI
#SAI BABA

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by karoj(m): 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
siraj1402:
What happened when Jonathan was busy shearing his own?If APC shears money I will say they need power,but PDP ought to have convinced us 2 years ago that they deserves our vote and not now that they are ready to buy our conscience by all means.
Shine your eyes.
Vote for change.
who are u;u support money sharing?am a pdo fan bt i dnt support such..my vote cnt b for sale
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by Demdem(m): 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
ibietela2:
[s][/s]

To support your change master undecided

Fool, where is the support?
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by lekzy1887(m): 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
My people are so divided they can't even use their common sense again. Press like if u don't see any money being share in dat picture.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by IVORY2009(m): 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, where is the support?

debate and stop dis nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by seangy4konji: 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
dats chicken change compared to OGA BOSS formula of sharing money...

I hail you JEG.
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by GoldCircle: 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
dragan:
Yes indeed, Magic money being shared by Tinubu so tactically that no one can even see the cash.

Ofcourse the topic was quickly brought to the frontpage anyway since thats how they roll on this forum. And don't even try to claim otherwise, I've been here long enough to see the countless damaging threads you like to send to the frontpage without verifying anything then later be like 'aww my bad , me thought it was a good thread blah blah'. But we all know Nigerians are top notch idiots especially those from that certain tribe that like to claim they're superior to others, what else can explain why they created a whole Facebook page and countless Fake News sites to exclusively post lies and garbage rumors about Buhari/Northerners etc while the rest of em spend their time on places like this forum sharing those lies and spamming their junk all over the place, point is they believe anything once its out there.

Anyway thats that, im a goner from this garbage forum. Ive managed to avoid it for the last 6 Weeks. Was just curious to see what new rubbish the usual cvnts are up to here and i got my answer.
Keep deluding yourself! you are stuck with Nairaland. you'll always come back! Nairaland is home! Ajo da bi ile..

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by Bonapart(m): 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
badesco:

Is this Guy sick or what?
HE LOOKS LIKE ABOKI THANp A YORUBA MAN.
he's using northern blood.... a cow rearer he is

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by didon: 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
I can see the cash! But it's pdp logo I see o! Check out the man at the back!
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by lastpage: 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
ozoigbondu:

There is such thing as discretion if you believe that GEJ will share such hard currency boldly to ordinary voters then i recommend yaba left

Caveman,

There is such thing as DESPERATION............ even President Jonathan will indulge in OGBOONI..... just to get re-elected! but the Citizens are no fools! undecided

I dont debate Morons like you and that Otuoke Clown suffering from "Anxiety Disorder kiss kiss

Now scram and go justify your SaTANoid pay!

Lastpage!

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by mrmetoo1: 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
Where's the money in the pic pls?? This guy just created this thread because Tinubu's popularity still shocks them even after all their silly propaganda. So OP had to find a way to discredit the frenzy by saying he was sharing Monday. Lagos is all the way APC!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by neocortex: 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
siraj1402:
What happened when Jonathan was busy shearing his own?If APC shears money I will say they need power,but PDP ought to have convinced us 2 years ago that they deserves our vote and not now that they are ready to buy our conscience by all means.
Shine your eyes.

Buhari's younger brother grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by lastpage: 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
lagdmark:
I sell imported tooth teeth whitening paste for people like tinubu with yellow and decay (ed) teeth

Show us your own TEETH, village "flat-head"......

Street/Traffic Hawker like yourself dey form "imported"! grin grin grin grin

You people must be forced to attend Almanjiri schools before being allowed to board that Aghanabo Truck coming to Lagos1 angry angry

Lastpage!
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by nosmassam(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
GEJ share dollars for kings and other,the best way for APC is to match,pls this is justify
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by JBeeHive(m): 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Pls, am i d only person dat can't see d money being shared? Abi na anida foto d money wey Tinubu dey share dey?

NoiseMakers

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by dougivilla(m): 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
fboycaestro:

You guys don't give up.....Y'all have got 9lifes

Embrace Change......place APC states side by side with PDP states.
Please lets do that and expose the under-belly of your so called ''changites''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter / Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out / Abaribe: BMO Releases Names Of Igbos In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.