Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,433 members, 7,954,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin (48094 Views)

PHOTOS: Tinubu Acquires Another Private Jet Worth $50million / Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online / APC Night Campaign: Is Tinubu Sharing Money To Supporters? - Live (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by emmanok24(m): 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Picture of Buhari/APC sharing dollars
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2224871_pdpstealing_jpeg6cc777faf8e5a4571e58812aac0042a5

You must be soooo blind to not see the guy with the PDP Muffla!!! Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by oremusanctus: 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
anonimi:

You can use the ZOOM function of your camera next time to reduce the distance!
it happened to fast
We were shocked to ve seen jagaban sharing hard currencies
If ya look at d pic, most of dem around were stretching dem hands and aside d broom in his hands he was holding paper kinda white
Dey almost killed demselves cos of money
I will try to zoom next time.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by oremusanctus: 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
Obiagelli:
Seun where is the picture of the money sharing?
open ya eyes and don't form blindness here
D guy was sharing hard currencies
Got to a point okada guys hit one guy like twice cos he wanted to collect d money
He didn't throw dem cos as soon as he removes it from d pocket dey collect it direct
Abi na broom dem dhe stretch hand for or d guy na man of God weh dem wan touch
Wadz bad is bad!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by oremusanctus: 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
yemaldo:
Op,this is not amuwo odofin
u a big i*diot for saying dat
Now tomorrow move from 2nd rainbow to fatgbems filling station and see if datz not amuwo
Guess ya a kid datz y, do ya go out at all?
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by sossolidboy(m): 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
I swear you be fool, no be pdp logo be that on that useless man neck.......slowpoke, GMB all the way.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by lovely17(m): 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2224871_pdpstealing_jpeg6cc777faf8e5a4571e58812aac0042a5
are you so blind that you can't see an umbrella with pdp written boldly on it? bias fool
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by paycash: 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

PDP end is close lia took much.
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by fareed69(m): 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
M4gunners:
Hahaha shame go catch bad people on Saturday. Dem say GEJ dey share moni i never see anything like that o.

Really?
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by bashydemy(m): 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
OP show me the money or make thunder fire your Generation, Is this where you guys are taking your lies to... OMG
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by oremusanctus: 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
bashydemy:
OP show me the money or make thunder fire your Generation, Is this where you guys are taking your lies to... OMG

Big full
I fink ya nid eye glasses
d guy was holding foreign currencies
And d crowd were stretching dem hands to take it
Better free ya senses to be able to say d truth.
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by Oluwaplumpie(m): 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
ahmedolawale:
Don't believe dis. When did this happen i stayed in Mile 2 around that u just mentioned nothing of such happened
so ure implying the picture is fake?
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by Moheat(m): 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
olas24u:

This are men living on the street ,and he his giving them lunch !

you sure? it looks like naira rain! Trust Jagaban nau!
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by openmine(m): 5:30am On Mar 26, 2015

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by bashydemy(m): 7:55am On Mar 26, 2015
oremusanctus:

Big full
I fink ya nid eye glasses
d guy was holding foreign currencies
And d crowd were stretching dem hands to take it
Better free ya senses to be able to say d truth.
You are a stupidd man i tell you, I guess you have eyes to see the invisible cos i can't see any corrency here, Beside so when they are stretching there hands mean they wnat to collect money? what happen to stretching hands to handshake the jagaban? bro wise up and stop been blinded by your pay masters folloe follow politics.. Ewu
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by SBMG(m): 9:37am On Mar 26, 2015
Listen to Day 'n' Night by Mr. Ace x E.O > https:// my.notjustok.com/track/4780/ace-x-eo-day-n-night-official-mrace | BBM Channel: C00322332 |

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by Rilwayn001: 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
lovely17:
are you so blind that you can't see an umbrella with pdp written boldly on it? bias fool

I was being sarcastic and you had to insult a fellow progressive like that? cry cry Smh.
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by Rilwayn001: 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
emmanok24:

You must be soooo blind to not see the guy with the PDP Muffla!!! Nonsense!

I was being sarcastic and you had to insult a fellow progressive like that? cry cry Smh.
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by Rilwayn001: 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
olamicash:
y

Rilwayne001, i hope you attended primary school at least, can't you identify umbrella?

is that GMB? please ask your pdp-igs to give you glases, may the change that will bring light to your present situation comes.
We love you
Change is the only WAY.
SAI BUHARI

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by Rilwayn001: 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
Wristler:
Are you blind and dumb or you're only pretending. Cant you see the PDP logo on the muffler in the pix?

sapele914:
Mumu you must be blind as a rat no be pdp scarf the man get for em neck?see what the attachment to the photograph you posted says pdp stealing you just went and copy and pasted it without reading it. MUMUDEY.

I was being sarcastic, and you had to insult a fellow progressive like that? cry cry Smh.
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by Wristler: 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rilwayn001:

Pele jare. No vex. Lotta Nigerians are gullible these days you know

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by Rilwayn001: 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
Wristler:
Pele jare. No vex. Lotta Nigerians are gullible these days you know

The thing tire me oo, naso people like The Peoples General shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) / Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch / Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan Ahead Of 2019 Elections (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.