Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) (63992 Views)

Wow Is This Really Cape Town? / Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures / Why Do Citizens In Some African Countries Hate Nigerians? Is This Really True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by An2elect2(f): 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
lol
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by mrbillz(m): 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
Somewhere in Marina
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by omoiyafusat(m): 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dats lagos island, cms
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by floragregs(f): 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
And it made front page? Op u should have just asked someone who has been to Lagos around you! All this yeye threads for this una nairaland sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by davires: 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
danyel09:
sorry op but do u go out at all ?? dats d Anglican church in Marina na
That is Christ Church Cathedral
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by nairabetguru(m): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
konny1:
This is Banana island, Lagos.

its plantain ocean undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by xynerise: 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
Even the mod that moved this to front page doesnt know that building exist in Lagosundecided

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by siegfried99(m): 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
OP, how old are u? Do u live in Lagos at all? grin

If u don't know that's cms and u live in lag, then u are on a long thing grin
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by afoo02(m): 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nigeria, my beautiful country.
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by dotna(m): 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lol.

Biko just Google cathedral marina Lagos and u will see all the fine pictures and address.

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
barcanista:
That is CMS in Lagos @ OP...

lolest am even there right now!
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Na Marina area be this for Lagos. OP where do you stay?
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Lucasbalo(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
danyel09:
sorry op but do u go out at all ?? dats d Anglican church in Marina na
It's the Gothic Cathedral Church at Marina.
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Ilekeh(f): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nigeria, Texas abi
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Abduletudaye(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
lolz....i guess it wasnt me afterall..... cheesy..the pictures are just similar, was waiting for BRT when i took a picture of the area...CMS to bad cool

2 Likes

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by MEILYN(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Marina in Lagos. That building is sotall,
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by chimah3(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Buh what are you saying In abj...rili? Even the building opposite transcorp hilton is a perfect example! Or you never see that one too?

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by yahx(m): 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
siegfried99:
OP, how old are u? Do u live in Lagos at all? grin

If u don't know that's cms and u live in lag, then u are on a long thing grin
if I show u buildings in abuja can u identify it!? Am 9yrs old? D design was uniques dats y I choose to ask
Abi u don travel go evry were 4 9ja
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by fzero: 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
yahx:
half f ma family ar dere

I stil love abj

hate abj.. fake life undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by dealslip(f): 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
That building is about a 100 years old. APC didn't build it, besides it is a church. Just before somebody starts forming APC progressive party.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by ehispapa(m): 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
Christ church cathedral at broad street Lagos. It was built by the missionaries in early 1900s. @Op it's on the same street with the first Bank, union BAnk and UBA headquarters.
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by yahx(m): 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
chimah3:
Buh what are you saying In abj...rili? Even the building opposite transcorp hilton is a perfect example! Or you never see that one too?
not like dis design man

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Lucasbalo(m): 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
dealslip:
That building is about a 100 years old. APC didn't build it, besides it is a church. Just before somebody starts forming APC progressive party.
The cathedral is almost 150 years old.
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Generalkorex(m): 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
That marina in lagos
its along goethe institute.if i no do mistake
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by skykenny: 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mehn dat building get sense. That must be VI.
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by siegfried99(m): 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
yahx:
if I show u buildings in abuja can u identify it!? Am 9yrs old? D design was uniques dats y I choose to ask
Abi u don travel go evry were 4 9ja

Not everyone is ur mate on a faceless forum.

By the way I have lived in kubwa for a while grin
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by kunlemaciver(m): 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
This c m s
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by konny1(m): 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
nairabetguru:

its plantain ocean undecided

grin grin grin
Nairabetguru with dis ur attitude u will not win kobo not to talk of naira.

Change u hear cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by ibkgab001: 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
That is Pure Lagos Cms/ obalende

come to festac there are some streets that looks exactly like Urban ave in dallas Texas 75227

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

High Speed Trains Arrive Nigeria Months After Inspection In China (Photos) / See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) / 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.