Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) (63982 Views)

Wow Is This Really Cape Town? / Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures / Why Do Citizens In Some African Countries Hate Nigerians? Is This Really True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by goodmorning40: 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
jenny53:

na lie go kill u which eke awka be dat no be only na amobia abeg go sit don na lag be dat
Nwa Yoruba ure burning because no part in Yoruba land can be compared to that picture sorryooo pele
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by BodePolScience: 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
goodmorning40:

Don't limit ur knowledge to lagos alone ure a Nigerian, same colour applies in anambra
okay, thanks for the eye opening.
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by jobsat34(m): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
barcanista:
That is CMS in Lagos @ OP...

busky101:
Op, na my village

i tot its yaba left..??
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by corpROYAL(m): 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
go to abuja in maitama near transcorp there a building there that look like white house in us. morealso if you go inside maitama you will think you no longer in nigeria. check asokoro new layout.
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
jobsat34:

i tot its yaba left..??
na Yaba right
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Diction10nairal: 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
They stole my phone here jor.........
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by jobsat34(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
barcanista:
na Yaba right

lols.. longest time bro..

i was not happy with you at a point in time, but later realize that there is no permanent enemy in politics but permanent interest..
i so much love your courage, also wish you all the best...
i still hold you in high esteem.. irrespective of the political tent..
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by obaival(m): 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
PHOTOSHOP
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by blakky97(m): 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
yahx:
This photo got me wondering
Is this really nigeria
Or a photoshop ??

If yes

Which place fr 9ja
I believe if you asked up to 5 people around you before coming to nl you would have got the answer to your puzzle. that building is well known by Lagosians.
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ika Land, Delta State.
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by 4oyrsExperience(m): 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
yahx:
marina fr lag? I. No dey lag

No mind d mumu guy jareee! Wats d meaning of "do u go out at all"

Show am charlie boy street for 1st avenue if he won't get lost

Nigerians forming pampers siinz d days of david and goliath"

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by basty: 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
CMS, Catholic Mission building.
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by felifeli: 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
barcanista:
Where do you stay?
Amukoko or Last Bus stop
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by AkoloPeters(m): 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
That's the Cathedral at CMS.
It is not hidden.
Nigeria is a nice and beautiful Country,
our behaviour towards ourselves is what is killing us.

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by ussv: 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
Chai !!! See as dat keke marwa spoil this picture !!!
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by hotgunz(m): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
barcanista:
Where do you stay?
he jst came from bama to ijebu igbo.
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by yahx(m): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
4oyrsExperience:

No mind d mumu guy jareee! Wats d meaning of "do u go out at all"

Show am charlie boy street for 1st avenue if he won't get lost

Nigerians forming pampers siinz d days of david and goliath"
I tire oo na everybody dey if I snap abj send fr am him sef go knw
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by yahx(m): 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
blakky97:
I believe if you asked up to 5 people around you before coming to nl you would have got the answer to your puzzle. that building is well known by Lagosians.
pipo wey dey na abuja nobi legos pepz hop u get dat
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Rhozabeth(m): 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
yahx:
Is this really nigeria
Or a photoshop ??

If yes

Which place fr 9ja
Op are in in Sambisa forest?
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by neonly: 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hoops it belong to my father
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
yahx:
abuja

Na lie u no dey any abuja but if u dey maybe na one village
Enter abj city make u c say that building na child's play
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
Shioorr. I expected a tougher nut to crack.

Opened the thread to see CMS.
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by ekolina(m): 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
that structure has been in CMS since the 70s
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Dubemkelly(m): 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
CMS on the Island, u need to check out Nicon estate in Lekki phase 2 and see jand streets in Lagos
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by floragregs(f): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
lordthree:

he didnt know it was in lagos... na wa for your yeye comment.
common enter bush
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by lordthree(m): 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
floragregs:
common enter bush
oh you like it in the bush? well then ladies first.
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by yahx(m): 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
oloyolo:

Na lie u no dey any abuja but if u dey maybe na one village
Enter abj city make u c say that building na child's play
u don read my previous quotes at all #i say actually abuja get nice building but dis particular design is rare # well city boy na maitama you dey abi asokoro?rubish
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by yahx(m): 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
Rhozabeth:

Op are in in Sambisa forest?
in ur mother. Forest
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by yahx(m): 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
I jas feel sori for some nigerians dey act as if they knw evrytin
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by melomelo: 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
Tinubu must have bought that house
He doesn't joke with any giant house in Lagos
Tinubu will buy it immediately
The biggest land lord in Nigeria
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by chiogoezubem(f): 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
yahx:
Is this really nigeria
Or a photoshop ??

If yes

Which place fr 9ja

This is the CMS Anglican church building/CMS Lagos Island naa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Person Is Already In UK While Segalink Who Dropped Him Off Is Still In Traffic / High Speed Trains Arrive Nigeria Months After Inspection In China (Photos) / See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.