Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) (63986 Views)

Wow Is This Really Cape Town? / Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures / Why Do Citizens In Some African Countries Hate Nigerians? Is This Really True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Johnnoo(m): 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
cool
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by yahx(m): 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
siegfried99:

Not everyone is ur mate on a faceless forum.

By the way I have lived in kubwa for a while grin
and
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
yahx:
This photo got me wondering
Is this really nigeria
Or a photoshop ??

If yes

Which place fr 9ja

Op faa, you haven't been to anywhere...that is tompolo guest house,delta,warri,bendel estate...fa
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Bonapart(m): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
When you're born in a village and remain in the village @0p
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Ilekeh(f): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
Then looking at the black and white street markings, it has to be Nigeria.
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by delors(m): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
CMS lagos
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by olawaleteejay: 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
U.I in ibadan
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by nairabetguru(m): 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
konny1:

grin grin grin
Nairabetguru with dis ur attitude u will not win kobo not to talk of naira.

Change u hear cheesy cheesy cheesy

i loyal ooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by yahx(m): 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
kevinberry:

Op faa, you haven't been to anywhere...that is tompolo guest house,delta,warri,bendel estate...fa
not at all ! All my life av been In borno#wen I ran away I saw dis photo aiit
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Odunharry(m): 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
cool eko ile

2 Likes

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by motunolani02: 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
When will I make first page sef,I tire ooo

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by hardbody: 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
yahx:
oh tnx dat building got me confuse cus we dnt hv such designs here

Na oyinbo build the church way back. Na CMS be that na. Niger house dey further to the left , P and T building dey this lower side and straight on na Shell, etc etc

2 Likes

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
darnley16:
What are u saying na? We have so many places finer ,than this in PH na, Calabar,Akwa ibom to name a few, Op are u yoruba?
OK, agreed that you were not rude.
Why did you ask the Op whether he's Yoruba?
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by yahx(m): 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
Bonapart:
When you're born in a village and remain in the village @0p
yes u quiet ryt we just got network last week
Dats my frst post#city boy

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by garriboy(m): 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
yahx:
This photo got me wondering
Is this really nigeria
Or a photoshop ??

If yes

Which place fr 9ja
This place looks like naija in the year 2097 A.D

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by yahx(m): 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
motunolani02:
When will I make first page sef,I tire ooo
soon
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by slikcipher(m): 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
danyel09:
sorry o op if I sounded rude, I jxt saw dat ur abuja based. Lagos is a nice place oo, jxt come spend two weeks and u no go forget am lai lai grin grin grin grin grin

2 weeks on traffic ba?

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by overlord77: 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
darnley16:
What are u saying na? We have so many places finer ,than this in PH na, Calabar,Akwa ibom to name a few, Op are u yoruba?

You keep mentioning this PH like it's one heaven on earth. Please where in PH is finer cos I have been here since October last year and the town is a pile of Poo. if not.Of.the oil work,.would never have lived in this town.

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by tolustx(m): 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
darnley16:
U wan start tribal yab again abi? Contunu.
Why dis thread enta FP sef.
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
This is where we are having farewell service for Jonathan on Sunday. #GoodbyeEbeleJonathan

2 Likes

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by diamondoluwole: 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
That's Anglican church in Marina ooooo
barcanista:
That is CMS in Lagos @ OP...
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by HeisenbergWW: 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
this na Lag nah. I still snapped my padi there jst 2 months ago
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by yahx(m): 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
nigerians. Everybody na sabi sabi
I saw a building which design is far different from ours here in nigeria nd I asked a simple qst so as to knw abt it nd d location

Some folks want to crucifiy me

Soryyy ooo am a village boy
Av not been to anywere
We even climb tree to get netwrok in my village

City boys and girls I hail una

Tnx for those who understood me nd gave me more understanding

And tank u folks fr ur own insults

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Nixon55(m): 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
overlord77:

You keep mentioning this PH like it's one heaven on earth. Please where in PH is finer cos I have been here since October last year and the town is a pile of Poo. if not.Of.the oil work,.would never have lived in this town.

Don't mind the guy. Some of us have lived in PH for so long and it's just a normal city. Nothing fantastic and shouldn't be compared to Lagos and Abuja!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by repogirl(f): 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
yahx:
very nice! No trace f it here n abuja#dat is wen it comes to d design
Op, what do you mean by no trace of it in Abj, are you saying there are no well designed buildings in ABJ? ARE you sure you are not one of those ones in masaka claiming to be in ABJ, lol? Abeg explain yourself properly or let google be your friend.
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by LockDown69(m): 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
CMS odunlami street, Lagos
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Rapture4real(m): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
Anglican church Building in Marina CMS Lagos with British precolonial archtecural design.Built by the British for CMS mission work then
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Bonapart(m): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
yahx:
yes u quiet ryt we just got network last week
Dats my frst post#city boy
lol.... na joke i dey o grin grin
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Ventura1: 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
That is the Lagos GEJ want to spoil, the same Lagos he said is insecure
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by EmmyDe25(m): 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
goodmorning40:
This op must be a deportee for him not to know that that is eke awka in anambra state
LWKM grin Eke ko, Okrika ni.
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by yahx(m): 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
repogirl:
Op, what do you mean by no trace of it in Abj, are you saying there are no well designed buildings in ABJ? ARE you sure you are not one of those ones in masaka claiming to be in ABJ, lol? Abeg explain yourself properly or let google be your friend.
there a somany wonderful building far beyond this #am only talking about this particular design pls wic part of abj wil I find this design ? I wud love too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Person Is Already In UK While Segalink Who Dropped Him Off Is Still In Traffic / High Speed Trains Arrive Nigeria Months After Inspection In China (Photos) / See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.