Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) (63981 Views)

Wow Is This Really Cape Town? / Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures / Why Do Citizens In Some African Countries Hate Nigerians? Is This Really True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by sambos994(m): 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
Have you been to Lagos before OP?
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
barcanista:
That is CMS in Lagos @ OP...

APC state. That's what BUHARI can do in other states too if he gets there.

Sai Change!!!
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
darnley16:
What are u saying na? We have so many places finer ,than this in PH na, Calabar,Akwa ibom to name a few, Op are u yoruba?

Pinsure or I don't bliv it grin
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by owolawitola(f): 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
This is close to TBS abi?
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Kruzilano(m): 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
CMS.... The building looks more like an artistic drawing
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
Poster must be a learner
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by TS2(m): 4:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
No. Its Denmark.
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by darnley16(m): 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
SammyHoe:

Pinsure or I don't bliv it grin
don't believe it bro
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Ojumiii(m): 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
Church house, Marina street, Lagos
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Temmytea70(m): 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Adyrin:
Balogun Market in Lagos...

I love the view the very first day I visited!

Dreamer......
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by bakila: 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
The good work of Fashola.
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by neetahRay(f): 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
that's the cathedral na at CMS bus stop #proudlycatholic
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by isan(m): 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
That is CMS in LAgos state
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Adex097: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
goodmorning40:
This op must be a deportee for him not to know that that is eke awka in anambra state
Danfo bus in Anambra?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
that's CMS in front of UAC HQ
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Ndlistic(m): 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
My Village in ABIA STATE
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Chigold101(m): 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
yahx:
oh tnx dat building got me confuse cus we dnt hv such designs here
that is CMC in Lagos Irland.

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by acehood907(m): 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
Oh yes
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by kunlenkirol(m): 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
Marina Lagos!
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by lovely17(m): 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
after seeing molue what else
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by debedebe(m): 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
Cathedral Church in Marina CMS Lagos...
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by codenameSTYNO(m): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
darnley16:
What are u saying na? We have so many places finer ,than this in PH na, Calabar,Akwa ibom to name a few, Op are u yoruba?

Bico which of the PH
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
danyel09:
sorry op but do u go out at all ?? dats d Anglican church in Marina na
We don see you wey wandering spirit possess
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by winny4sandy: 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
goodmorning40:
This op must be a deportee for him not to know that that is eke awka in anambra state
ur very funny...
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by 9cbaby(f): 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
darnley16:
ok it is obvious ure a Yoruba Female
yes I am and am proud to be one.
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by mcyemite(m): 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
Obalende!!!! grin
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
Who mentioned Anambra here?? Are you for real, that's the anglican church building in marina,cms side. No place like Eko o. The city that never sleeps. I prefer Lagos to London sef.
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by deavicky(m): 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
darnley16:
photo please
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by shomutuski(m): 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
yahx:
oh tnx dat building got me confuse cus we dnt hv such designs here
It wasn't built by we nigerians, it was constructed during our colonial masters time. They all attended church there only for the whites... It's actually a no black church before. Come to think of it, this building is over 100years old and still standing. Close to race course, you will see different building like quarters that where used for habitation by all those oyinbos..

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
if u dey lag, u will know dat place na, and besides I rep Anglican na, though not fully anymore but I av roots there cheesy cheesy cheesy
jcmaiah:

We don see you wey wandering spirit possess
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by kolaaderin: 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
danyel09:
sorry o op if I sounded rude, I jxt saw dat ur abuja based. Lagos is a nice place oo, jxt come spend two weeks and u no go forget am lai lai grin grin grin grin grin

How he wan take forget 4 hours traffic a day.... By the time he is here in a week he go pick race go back to abuja. .....

Bros Lagos no be joke oooo... That pics was taking probably on a sanitation day if not you wouldn't have notice the structure itself during crazy traffic day time. grin grin
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
u must be a comedian or something, that stuff was built before fashola's parents was born. Na wa for people o undecided undecided undecided
bakila:
The good work of Fashola.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Person Is Already In UK While Segalink Who Dropped Him Off Is Still In Traffic / High Speed Trains Arrive Nigeria Months After Inspection In China (Photos) / See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.